007 : Fatalities

Juniors’ Society
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junior's Society
007: Fatalities

 

Dongyoung’s POV

Holding her hand feels so warm. Since the three rich kids are out and some of the other kids are passed out, right now, there are only ten people in the clubroom, watching Jumanji as Sorn suggested. I don’t know why she likes it so much, though. It’s just the Rock being bug-hating. Jack Black being un-straight and other stuffs, I guess.

But then again, I like holding Sejeong’s hands. They’re pretty and soft, like her. “You’re staring at me again.”

“You’re too pretty.”

Her face brightened. “I know.” But I saw it sadden almost immediately. “The kids the CLYDE people were talking about in the GC,” She began so I looked down to meet her eyes. “They were the ones who won the duet, right?”

 

Really, is she still thinking about that? I poked her head affectionately and I kissed her forehead. “Sejeong-ah, Stop thinking about that duet. We can always try for next time.”

She shook her head, almost furiously. “No, it’s just that,” She sighed, obviously still upset about our loss. “Golden spoons are so lucky. They must’ve had all the time in their hands to practice.”

I held her hand and gently interlanced it with mine. “Then, let’s practice harder for the next time. Let’s even ask Hanbin to work with us!”

Finally, I saw her smile. She’s so pretty, especially when she smiles.

This is why I love her.

Seokwoo’s POV

My brother’s friends and I parked the car in Youngjae’s family’s garage. We headed to their lounge to meet up with our families. And when we got there, most of our parents and the high schoolers are already there.

The CLYDE works like this – there are seven (Formerly, four) core families within CLYDE. The Parks, Sooyoung’s family, are the people in show business. Her mom used used to be one of the biggest Hollywood Asian stars and her dad’s still one of the biggest-selling movie directors as we speak. He helped direct Marvel movies. The Parks are like the Asian Kardashians, they used to have that show, too. They have four girls and one son as their children. Junghwa, the eldest, is still in college, Sooyoung is born second, Jihyo followed after her and then the only son, Woojin and the youngest, Siyeon are in high school.

After them are the Kangs. The doctors. Originally, they were disregarded as CLYDE before the dad bought an entire hospital. Unlike the other families, the Kangs are of the families who have the least children. They only have two – Kyungwon and Chanhee. Kyungwon’s in college while Chanhee’s in high school. Both of them are Olympians, too.

The last of the recently-recognized CLYDE families are the Jungs. They’re mob bosses, and they have the Thunder Fang, or the biggest underground gang in our city. Like the Kangs, they only have two children. Wheein and Sewoon. Both of them are currently in college.

The Xu-Wus are the politicians, one of the original core families, and the only Chinese family in CLYDE. The mom’s an ambassador for China and the dad’s a congressman. They used Xu-Wu as their family name because the mom’s family is already a family of ambassadors. They have three children – Yifan, Xuanyi and Minghao. Yifan’s a prosecutor, Xuanyi’s still in college with Minghao.

The Chois, Youngjae’s family, is a family of businessmen. The dad owns an entire empire of restaurants while the mom’s on the fashion side of the industry. They have six kids, but that family’s weird – four of the kids are kids of either parent on its first spouse and the two youngest kids are the only full-blooded Yoo-Choi. The mom’s children on her first marriage are Yoo Youngjae, the eldest who’s always away to help in their dad’s business, and Minki, the second (or third, once merged with the rest of the kids), who’s in college. The dad’s kids on his first marriage are Seungcheol and Youngjae, who are both in college. After them are the full-blooded ones, who are Yuju and Seonho. Yuju (or Yuna) is in college while Seonho’s in high school.

The Lees is the family of law-enforcement people. The mom’s the Disctrict Attorney while the dad’s the police commissioner. The first-borns, who are twins, Sungkyung and Minhyuk, are both in law school, Jooeun and Seokmin are both in college while the youngest, Suhyun, is in high school.

Finally, we have my family,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter