002 : Wrong Classrooms

Juniors’ Society
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junior's Society
002 : Wrong Classrooms

 

Junhui’s POV

“You’re a year to graduation, are you still not going to pick a major? Don’t you want to graduate on time?” Yay, good morning to me, being nagged by Jihoon but it’s not like that’s new. Jihoon, Wonwoo and Soonyoung have been nagging me since the semester started – hurts to be undecided. “Why don’t you go and pick Music? You’ve attended enough core classes and you sing well.” I rolled my eyes at his remark.

“And what? Die on my father’s hands?”

“Okay, maybe not that one.” I sighed as I picked up my backpack and we headed for the elevator. I only attend my core classes because I still can’t pick a major, though I’m in Humanities with my two friends, Jihoon and Wonwoo. The last member of our group, Soonyoung, is in the Arts. He’s still sleeping now, because he slept at 5am, working on his project. “Anyway, it’s best if you choose a major this term. If you don’t, you may be up for extension.”

“I know, I know.”

“Good morning.” A yawning Wonwoo greeted us. Obviously, he’s not in the mood to go to class. He’s wearing a sweater and track pants for school with just a pen and his notebook. “Is my bed hair bad?”

I shook my head. “Not worse than Jihoon’s, so it’s pretty good for now, Wonwoo.”

“Right.” He noticed Jihoon’s cap. “Yeah, I can tell with the cap.”

“I’ve never gone out without a cap, though.”

“Oh, right.” Yeah, Wonwoo’s probably out of it. We got out of the dorm and to our building. Wonwoo and Jihoon went ahead of me first, since they’re going to attend their major classes. Me? I’m going to attend my core classes, of course. I stepped into the lecture hall. To my surprise, there are still lots of vacant seats left – of course, I’m thirty minutes early.

Another surprise for me. It’s Park Soobin. To ya’ll who probably know, we’re in the same hookup – no, I mean, hang-out club. Although these days, that club just turned into a Movie Review Club. And Soobin is one of the few girls who I haven’t talked to. She has this wall around her, and among my friends, she only talks to SoonHoon. (Soonyoung and Jihoon) I think it’s because they belong in the Show Choir, too.

Ugh no, I don’t want to get things on with her. I’m just intrigued. Other than the fact that she and I don’t talk, what is she doing here? No jokes though, she should be in the Arts Department. I heard from Soonyoung that she’s in Fine Arts.

Lucky Junhui. Looks like there’s a free seat right next to her. I decided not to think much and go next to her. When I got there, she didn’t even bat me an eyelash. She just kept drawing on her sketchpad. Great. I am such a failure.

But it’s too early to lose hope!

“Excuse me?” I finally called her out. Looks like she finally felt my presence because she removed her earphones to hear me. No wonder she ignored me. She’s wearing earphones.

Our eyes met. Well, she has small eyes, and her pink-dyed hair looks good on her. Overall, I think she’s pretty. “Yes, do I know you?”

 

 

 

 

What?

“Y-you don’t know me?”

I saw her slowly shake her head in innocence. SHE REALLY DOESN’T KNOW ME?! “Although you do look familiar to me.”

“Can I sit with you and chat? I suddenly feel offended.”

Her eyebrows curled in worry. She looks so innocent! “Oh, I’m so sorry!” She picked up her bag and moved it to the floor and I scooted in to sit next to her. At least, we’re making a great conversation now! She began rolling her earphones and she closed her sketchbook shut before glancing back at me. “So, you mentioned that we’ve met?”

I nodded. “The hook – no, the Hangout Club.”

She looked up to me. “Oh! Really?” She maintained eye contact – “I didn’t see you there.” Yeah, girlie, probably because I’m either hooking up with someone or I’m flirting with someone.

“Wonwoo, Jun and Soonyoung and I are friends.”

“Oh,” Yes, she remembers me! “So you’re the boy?”

 

STRIKE 2!

I coughed, quite harshly, ultimately worrying her but I raised my hand in dismissal. “Sorry, but who told you that?”

“That? Wonwoo did.” She smiled shyly. “He told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter