016: No Reasons, Let’s Just Kiss

Juniors’ Society
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junior's Society
016: No Reasons, Let’s Just Kiss

 

Longguo’s POV

“Myungeun, give me the bandage.” Day one of the rescue operations, and I’m with Myungeun on my rescue operations. I’m a vetmed major, and this is a pre-requisite. We have to take this rescue operation before we can take our clinical studies on the next term. I’m sure Chungha mentioned this before. Myungeun passed me the bandage. On this rescue, we were teamed into four. Luckily, I’m with Soonyoung and Chungha. SO Chungha did come through. Lucky her.

I pulled the fifth kitten out and Soonyoung was ready to get her into his towel so he and Chungha can feed her while Myungeun and I tend for their wounds. A family of 5 kittens was buried alive; thank god it wasn’t long before we responded. “That’s the last one.” I stood up and headed for the animal ambulance where the four other kittens were given oxygen. I held one in my hands and caressed her. She must be startled. Who in their right minds would bury them alive?

“You okay?” I felt a hand on my back and I smiled a little.

“Yeah.” I looked down on the kitten on my hands. “Rescue missions just make me sad.”

“Hey, we saved them.” She tried to comfort me and I gave her a small smile. “Don’t worry, we saved them.”

“Longguo!” Soonyoung called out for me. “Let’s bring the kittens to the rescue home; Chungha says that we’re being dispatched on the other side of the city. It’s an abused pit bull.”

“Oh, hold Chungha. She can’t control her emotions with pitts.” I smiled at Myungeun and motioned her to go ahead as I put the kitten back on her crate.

I soon joined them in the ambulance. Soonyoung was driving, while Chungha’s sitting on the passenger seat. Myungeun and I took the backseats. I held on her hand as I quietly prayed that the next rescue wouldn’t be like this.

Sana’s POV

I groaned as I felt Kang Daniel’s presence behind my back again. Why the hell does Park Sooyoung allow him to lurk around another woman, is she some sort of nuts? Or what or is it just me? “Do you want another punch, Kang Daniel?”

“Easy there, Queen.” Here he goes again with his big- smile. What does he need? Oh, I need to mention that he seems to be talking with me from at least 12 inches away. “Did you hear? I’m in the mock trial.” Oh, right. It’s the culture festival, and the big thing that everyone’s looking forward to is the mock trial. I mean, everyone, even me. So before Kang Daniel even showed up in front of me, I know that he’s in the mock trial.

“The court clerk? Really? Don’t yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter