005 : Tragedies

Juniors’ Society
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junior's Society
005: Tragedies

Longguo’s POV

“I’m sorry, that’s all?” I asked Chungha, trying not to raise my voice. “Chungha, are we really friends?”

“Stop, Longguo. Nothing’s going to change my mind.” She walked away first and I clenched my fist. Why won’t she tell me? To her, am I really not a friend? God, this is so annoying.

I began walking back to the building. I have no choice now but to watch over Chungha from afar, even though it’s annoying as heck. I’m walking alone right now, and it’s quite dark in the Medical Building, so I know, for sure, that I’m alone. “Oi.”

 

What?

WHOMST’VE?!

“AAAH!” I screamed as I saw someone behind me – . My eyes LITERALLY widened when I saw her. Do I know her? She’s smaller than me, and she has big eyes. She has a headband on her head that has some spikes or whatever those are and she’s wearing a white dress and pink heels. Talk about no-color-coordination. “God, you scared me!” Who is she, really? I don’t know her! I mean, she looks familiar, like I may have seen her before but I can’t remember. I think I’ve seen her around Changkyun a few times.

Oh, I’m running out of character.

I covered my mouth with a handkerchief and sighed as I tried to recall who she is. “Jin Longguo, I’ve never seen you look that stressed.” Oh? She knows me? But who’s she? She passed me a can of – beer?

I scanned the beer can and stared at it for a bit. Is she going to poison me? “What’s this for?”

She smiled. Oh, now she looks really familiar. I think I’ve seen her hanging around Jeon Wonwoo yesterday. “Drink your frustrations out!” Wow, she’s bright.

What was her name again? Was it Park…

Myungsoo?

Nah, that’s a dude’s name. The surname’s Park, so who’s the Parks in our club? Park Jinwoo’s the photography dude, Park Sooyoung’s the tall one, Park Soobin’s the one who’s always drawing, so she’s…

“Park Myungeun.” Oh, I got her attention. I’m right.

“Yeah?”

I smiled softly and said, “Thank you.” I saw her blink and stare at me for a few seconds. Did a bird on my face? “Is there something wrong?”

She shook her head. “You do know that you look hot saying ‘Thank You’, right?” I blinked.

Is she –

 

 

Playing with me?

Momo’s POV

Annoying. That’s the word that best describes Soonyoung for me. Kwon Soonyoung is annoying. I told myself as I faced him again. “What’s with you now, Hirai?” He crossed his arms and raised a brow at me. Right after a few minutes on fighting over dance steps, I suddenly wish that Chungha’s here with us right now but sadly, she called in sick.

“I told you it’ll be worthless to do the step in the chorus. That only makes the performance messy.” I reasoned as I tried doing the steps he demonstrated earlier during practice. I never look down on Soonyoung. He’s a terrific dancer, but I choreograph, too. And sadly, we don’t get along in the choreo he wants to do.

“Hirai, I can’t see it getting messy just because of one damn step.”

“Kwon Soonyoung, I can bet you two hundred bucks that it won’t go well.”

“It will, I tried it!”

“So, should we call on Chungha and ask her if it’ll work, because I can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter