016

Score 2:1 [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Han Seohyun's POV -

"You're going to go right? I don't want Jaemin nagging about it later if you don't come...." Jisung told me as he was heading out the door. I chuckled and nodded my head, "Yes, I'll go. How many times do I have to tell you.....I'll go with Seoah and Johnny," I told him as I led him out the door. He nodded his head and left for the soccer field. 

Jisung always left early whenever it was the game day so that he had lots of time to warm up and practice. The game started at 12 PM today, giving me about two hours to myself. 

"I'm going to go out and buy some groceries," Seoah told me as she was heading out the door. I just nodded my head in response as I walked over to the kitchen. I didn't eat anything for breakfast, so I decided to prepare some waffles to eat. As I ate my waffles I checked my social media accounts to see if there was anything interesting. I tossed my phone aside as soon as I got bored and focused on finishing my meal. 

Once I was done eating I decided to relax on the couch and read for the meanwhile since I still had lots of time left and didn't know what else to do. Seoah eventually came back so I got up and helped her unpack the groceries. "Are you coming with Johnny and me to the game?" she asked me as she put the eggs in the fridge. 

"Yeah......" I told her in response.

Once we were done unpacking I went upstairs to my room. We were going to leave the house in 45 minutes so I decided to clean up and take a shower. Since it was springtime I decided to wear a dull pink dress. By the time I was done getting ready Johnny already came by our house. 

"Are you ready?" Seoah asked me from downstairs. 

"Yeah, I'm coming down!" I responded back as I looked at myself in the mirror one last time. I left my room and went downstairs to meet up with Seoah and Johnny. "You guys ready to go?" he asked us. Seoah and I nodded our heads in response. We left the house and got in Johnny's car. 

We drove to the local soccer field, which was about a ten-minute drive. As soon as we arrived Johnny parked his car and we walked over to the field. We sat down in the bleachers as we waited for people to come in. Today they were going against our rival school, so it was going to be a heated game. 

"We'll be right back, we're going to get some food so that we can eat during the game," Seoah told me as she got up with Johnny. I just nodded my head as the walked off. I took out my phone since I didn't have much to do. 

"Seohyun!" someone called out to me. I already knew who it was by the sound of his voice. "Hey Jeno," I said as he walked closer to me. I motioned him to sit but he shook his head, "I'm good, I have to go back soon," he replied. 

"Oh....well good luck! I'm sure you'll beat them!" I told him. He laughed and nodded his head, "Yeah, I'm feeling pretty good about today's game.......I'm glad you came today."

"Really?" I asked him as I was taken aback. 

"Yeah. I was afraid you wouldn't be able to make it, but I'm glad to see you here. Plus, Jaemin was really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter