009

Score 2:1 [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Han Seohyun's POV -

"I'm not here for Jisung, I'm here for you......" Jeno said with a serious expression on his face. I was taken aback since I didn't expect him to be here for me. "Oh....um, what do you need?" I asked him. He was looking at me without saying a word and it was making me nervous. I could feel my heart race faster as the second went by.

"I was thinking about this for a while now......" He started off. "Do you want to go out with me?"

My heart stopped for a moment. Did I hear right or was my mind just messing with me? There was this weird feeling in my stomach and I didn't know how to explain it. I couldn't get any words out for a moment so I just stared back at him. "Seohyun?"

"Yeah.....?"

"It's okay if you don't want to......." He told me. I shook my head, "No.....um.......yeah. Like just as a date or like....." I responded back. I was awkward since this was something that I never experienced before. He cracked a smile and let out a little laugh, lighting up the mood. "Like?" he asked.

"Like....boyfriend, girlfriend," I responded back. I could feel my cheeks burn up from saying those words.

He just laughed, "Well if you want to. I meant it like that, but if you don't want to that's okay."

"No!!" I yelled out. He was a bit shocked by my sudden scream.

"I mean, ye-yeah. Sure," I said letting out a sheepish laugh. He gave me a smile and nodded his head. "Good! So, you'll come to the amusement park with us, right?" he asked. I just nodded my head in response. He gave me a thumbs up," It'll be our first date!" he said with a smile. I smiled back at him and nodded my head.

"It that the others would be with us though......."

"That's fine, there'll always be more....." I told him.

He smiled and nodded his head, "You're right.........I should get going. My mom is going to kill me if I'm not home within 10 minutes," he told me with a sheepish laugh

"Oh, okay......" I responded back with a small laugh. 

"I'll see you around," he said waving goodbye. I nodded my head and waved back. Once he was out of sight I let out a sigh. It was like I was holding my breath the whole time. Just as Jeno left Seohee came back home with Mirae. "What's wrong with you, it's like you saw a ghost," Seohee said entering the house. I just shook my head letting her know that nothing was up. She just shrugged her shoulders and went upstairs to our room with Mirae.

 

It was getting late so I was prepping to go to bed. I changed into some comfy clothes and brushed my teeth. I got into bed, getting cozy. Seohee was already in the room, so by the time I was done cleaning up in the bathroom she was already in bed. I walked over to my bed and plopped down with a sigh. 

"You okay?" she asked me. I shook my head and faced towards her, "I have a question...." I told her. Seohee just nodded her head waiting for me to ask away.

"Um......what would you do if someone likes you but you don't know if you like them back the way they like you....." I asked.

"Wait, didn't you ask about what you would do if like someone last time?" she asked. I just nodded my head in response remembering that conversation we had on her birthday.

"Umm....well I don't know honestly......I think the best thing you would do is tell them the truth....." she told me. I just nodded her head as I got into bed. "Do you want to talk about anything?" she asked me.

I shook my head in response, "No, it's fine. I was just curious....." I told her.

"Okay. Just know I'm all ears whenever you want to talk," she told me, trying to comfort me. 

"Okay. Good night," I said as I covered myself with my blanket. 

"Good night," she responded back as she turned the lamp in between us off.

"And it's not like I don't like this person, I do........but I just don't fully understand my feelings......." I told her after a brief moment of silence.

"Does it have to deal with Jeno?" she asked. I didn't respond since I guess she'd already figure it out.

"Just don't think too much of it. You'll gradually understand your feelings," she told me. I nodded my head as she brought some peace to me. 

- Na Jaemin's POV -

Jeno invited us to his house to play FIFA18. Almost everyone arrived, we were just waiting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter