003

Score 2:1 [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Han Seohyun's POV -

We were all forced to leave the house today. The house was being deep cleaned today since my parents received a free offer from this company. Our parents told us it would be best if we all left the house so we wouldn't be in the way or distrubed with all the ruckus. So Seoah was out on a date with Johnny, while the rest of us was stuck at Jisung's soccer practice. Jihoon was forced to drive Jisung there and Seohee decided to tag along. All my friends were busy today so I had no choice but to follow.

Jihoon and Seohee were on the top part of the bleachers doing their work. They had their books laid out so I sat near the lower part of the bleachers, that way I wouldn't be in their way. The boys were on the field running around and dribbling the ball for some type of warm up. I stared for a little bit but soon lost interest.

I took out my phone to waste some time playing games. I wanted to distract myself and make myself forget where I was, but that was quite impossible to do since they made so much noise. The boys were shouting at one another and their loud coach was also a loud source., shouting all types of techniques and what nots for the boys to do. All I could do was shake my head and let out a sigh.

"Here, take this," Seohee said, tossing me her headphones.

"Yeah, I forgot to tell you that they get very loud," Jihoon said letting out a laugh. I just nodded my head and laughed with him. I plugged in the headphones and blasted some music to block the loud boys out.

A few hours past when the boys took a break from practice. Seohee was passing out some homemade sandwiches and kimbap to the boys. Our mom always made food for Jisung's soccer team and today was no exception. She also made something for Jihoon, Seohee and I as well. After lunch, Jihoon and Seohee had to go somewhere and told me that they'd be back once practice was over. I was left by myself with the boys. Their coach had to leave for an hour due to some family issue so the boys were left with no one watching over them. They were told to just practice or even play a practice game. 

"Hey, Seohyun! Why don't you come out and play with us?" Jaemin suggested as he was coming towards me. I started to freeze since I didn't know what to do. He was standing right in front of me with a smile on his face. "Uh......." was the only thing that could come out of my mouth.

"Come on, it'd be fun!" he said reaching his hand out to me. I stared back for a second before I could say anything. "I don't know, I don't-"

Before I could finish my sentence Jisung yelled across the field, "No way. Don't even bother asking her, she can't play for !"

I was a little irritated for a moment but Jisung was right, I wouldn't know what to do. I pointed to Jisung and nodded my head letting him know that Jisung was right. Before Jaemin could say anything else Jeno came by. "So, she can still try. We can teach her," he said. Jaemin nodded his head in agreement. They both looked at me for an answer but I still wasn't sure. I honestly didn't want to play, let alone be here.

"We're not gonna take no for an answer!" Seonho said from across the field. I looked over his direction and saw the boys just waiting around. Jisung was shaking his head looking very displeased while Guanlin was just laughing at him.

"Let's go," Jeno said while dragging me. He grabbed one of my arms and Jaemin jumped in and grabbed the other arm. They took me to the center of the field where the other boys were standing around.

"You're wasting your time. There's no way you can teach this airhead the rules of the game," Jisung said still shaking his head. I shot a glare at him, "Airhead, says the one that can't do simple math," I responded back. The boys laughed and nudged Jisung.

"Do you know the basics of the game?" Jaemin asked. I nodded my head, "Two teams, two goals. You just need to score, without using your hands, into the opposing teams goal, which is being guarded by the other team's goalie."

"See, she knows the game," Jeno said lightly pushing Jisung. Jisung just rolled his eyes and shook his head for the millionth time today. Since there were 18 squad members here today, with the addition of me, there was 19 of us. Someone, with a spraines ankle, was the referee, so there were two teams of nine. I was with Jaemin, Jeno, and a few other boys. While Jisung was with Seonho, Guanlin, and the remaining boys.

"Let's make this a short game, so 15 minutes for the two halves of the game, with two-minute halftime," the referee announced. We all nodded our heads. We huddled up so they could discuss what we would do to win.

"Okay, I think Seohyun should be the right-back," Jeno said. I didn't know what that meant but I just nodded my head. "What is that?" I asked.

"You're on the right side of the field as a defensive position. You'll be on the right side of our goalie. We're thinking that the other team might think we won't pass it to you near the goalpost. So our plan is to pass it to you. Eunho, to be exact, will pass it to you. Once you receive the ball pass it to Jeno, he'll be near you. Once you pass it to him we'll make our way to the goal and try to score. You just need to stay near Jeno," Jaemin explained.

"What about you?" I asked him.

"I'm a forward, so it'll be a little dangerous for you to do that position," he responded with a smile. I just nodded my head.

"Are you girls ready?" Jisung said. We dispersed from our huddle, "Yeah, and don't underestimate us. Seohyun's probably better than half your team!" Jeno fired back at Jisung. I couldn't help but smile seeing Jisung's insulted face. "You got this?" Jaemin asked while placing a hand on my shoulder. My heart fluttered for a moment but I nodded. I know it wasn't a serious game, but I was feeling a bit nervous. He just smiled and gave me thumbs up as he ran to his position.

"Everyone ready?" the referee asked. We all nodded our heads, so he blew the whistle to officially start the game.

A few minutes passed and not much has happened. We were almost close to making a goal but Jisung intervened. I never noticed how well Jisung played. I had to give him credit, despite being one of the youngest in the team he was quite good. Jaemin an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter