011

Score 2:1 [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 - Han Seohyun's POV -

I went downstairs and put my shoes on before I left the house. It was the last day of the year and I actually had some plans for once. I left the house and saw him waiting for me on the sidewalk. 

"Sorry for taking so long," I told him. Jeno smiled and shook his head, "That's fine. I see that you're wearing the dress I got you for Christmas," he said as he came in for a hug. 

"Yeah, I thought I should wear it today," I told him. 

"Do you like it?" he asked. I nodded my head as I twirled around. He grabbed my hand and we went off to the sandwich place that I go to often. Our plans for this New Year's Eve was to go out for lunch, then go ice skating. To end the day we bought sparklers so that we can light them up it the park when it gets darker. 

"We need to spend this day to the fullest because once school starts again I don't think we can spend as much time together," he told me as he held onto my hand tighter as he swung it back and forth. I simply nodded my head in response. He had a point since as soon as school resumed he would be loaded with lots of school work. It was his last year in high school and I assumed that it was a stressful time of year. 

We were getting closer to the shop when we saw a familiar figure walk by. "Hey, Jaemin!" Jeno shouted trying to get Jaemin's attention. Jaemin turned around and smiled as he walked over to us. 

"I was just going to go to your house," Jaemin told Jeno as he gave his friend a hug. "Well I guess it's good that we saw you right now," Jeno told him. Jaemin nodded his head and laughed. He looked over at me and waved, "Hey Seohyun. You look pretty today, is that the dress Jeno gave you?" he asked. I nodded my head in response. 

"I should get going then, I don't want to ruin your date," Jaemin told us as he winked and gave Jeno a little nudge. 

"Why don't you have lunch with us at the sandwich shop?" Jeno suggested. Jaemin tilted his head and gave us an unsure expression, "I'm not sure......."

"Come on man, join us. It's the last day of the year, let's have lunch together!" Jeno begged. 

"Are you sure?" Jaemin asked. Jeno nodded his head in response. Jaemin looked over at me and I nodded my head as well. "I guess....why not," Jaemin told us.

The three of us entered the sandwich shop and settled down at a table near the window. We ordered three sandwiches and drink for the each of us and fries for all of us to share. "I don't want this break to end," Jaemin said as he put a fry in his mouth. Jeno nodded his head in agreement.

"When do you get your acceptance letters from the universities?" I asked them. "As early as January," Jeno responded. As we were eating the boys were chatting about school as I listened. Time to time I would say something when I had something to say. I didn't have much to contribute to the conversation so I just spoke with the reactions and expression I gave. The boys were talking about soccer when Jeno got a call.

"Oh, okay. I'll be there........okay, bye."

"Who was it?" Jaemin asked. 

"It was my mom, she needs me to come home quick to do something. Can you stay here with Seohyun until I come back?" Jeno told Jaemin. Jaemin nodded his head in response. Jeno got up and waved goodbye as he left. It was just Jaemin and I in the booth. "Sorry for sabotaging your date," Jaemin said as he sheepishly smiled. 

I smiled and shook my head, "No it's fine. I like hearing about senior life from the two of you, I find it interesting."

Since we were done our sandwiches we were just munching on the fries. 

"You know, I'm quite jealous of the two of you," Jaemin suddenly told me. I raised my brows and tilted my head, "What?" I said in shock. "You two look so cute and happy together. I kinda wish I had that too......" he confessed as he put a fry in his mouth. I didn't know what to say so I just looked at him. He looked up at me and laughed, "Don't feel sad. It's not that serious," he said as he tried to lighten up the mood. I just nodded my head but I still felt bad. He ruffled my hair as he noticed my expression still didn't change, "Don't worry."

We finished our fries and left the place. We walked over to the park to waste some time. Jeno texted us letting us know that he was on his way back. "I'll let him know that we're at the park," Jaemin told me as he was texting Jeno. We walked over to a bench and sat down as we waited for Jeno. 

"Oh! I have something for you!" Jaemin said as he took out his bookbag. He opened the zipper and was fishing for something. "Here it is!" he said as he took out a small flat box out of his bag. He closed the zipper of his bag and handed it to me. I opened the box and saw a flower necklace. 

"Oh my god, this is beautiful!" I told him as I looked up at him. He smiled in response. 

"You didn't have to buy me a necklace....." I told him as I nudged his shoulder. 

"I get all my friends Christmas presents, so I got you one as well. I was going to give it to Jeno to give to you since he sees yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter