001

Score 2:1 [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Han Seohyun's POV - 

It's been about a week since school started and I was already piled up with work to do. It was Friday and I was tired, so I decided to leave all the work off for tomorrow instead. I just wanted to rest for the remainder of the day. I was on my way home when I heard someone call my name. I already knew who it was so I didn't bother to turn around, I just slowed down so he could catch up to me. 

"Where are you headed off too?" Hacehan asked me putting his arm around me. I looked over at him and saw Renjun with him. I took his arm off of me and brushed my shoulder, "Home."

"Do you wanted to go to the bakery with us before you go home? I heard that they're selling their hazelnut bread today," Renjun told me. I shook my head in response, "I think I'll pass. I'm too tired today."

"What? It's a Friday, you're going to waste the day just to rest?" Haechan said. I nodded my head in response. Haechan shook his head and sighed, "You're no fun.....Where's Chenle and Daehwi?" 

"They were absent today. I was lonely in class today because of them," I told them. 

Since I was on my way home and they were walking with me they decided to walk me home all the way. We made our way to my house. Before I walked in I waved goodbye to them. "Why don't we hang out on Sunday?" I suggested. They looked at each other and nodded their heads. "Sounds good to us!" Renjun said. I smiled in response and waved once again before I entered my home. 

I made my way to my room, that I shared with one of my sisters, to change out of my uniform and get into some comfy clothes. After changing I went downstairs to get something to eat. Seoah, my oldest sister, was in the kitchen cooking something. I went in to grab a glass of water. "Oh, you're home," she said looking over at me. I nodded my head as I gulped down the glass of water. 

"I made some pasta for you to eat. It's almost ready, you can just wait at the table for now," she told me as she was stirring the dish she was preparing. I grabbed plates for the two of us and sat at the table, waiting for my sister. Once she was done she brought the pasta over at the table and served me the food she created. 

I took a bite of the pasta and gave her a thumbs up, "It's good!"

Seoah smiled and nodded her head, "I'm glad you like it. So how was school?" 

"Stressful. I have so much work to do today. They always say the third year of high school is the most stressful and most important year, I can finally understand what all those people meant," I told her letting out a sigh. She chuckled and nodded her head, "Yeah... I remember my third year of high school. I wanted to drop out, but I didn't and made my way through it. I think you'll do just fine. You're a smart girl," she told me. 

Once we were done with our meal we got up and cleaned the dishes together. "Wait, where's Jisung?" I asked her. 

"Oh, he has practice today. He should be coming back in an hour," she responded. I just nodded my head as I wiped the plates and placed them on the drying rack. Once we were done with the dishes Seoah went to the living room to relax. I was going to head up to my room when she called out to me. 

"What are you doing next weekend?" she asked. 

I thought for a while before I said anything. "I don't have anything planned," I told her.

"Okay, if you're interested you should go to community service project event at the park with me and Johnny. You can even invite your friends too," she told me. I nodded my head in response, "Sounds good to me. I'll tell my friends about it later."

I made my way to my room and laid down on my bed. I was tired and needed to recharge myself. This whole week I haven't been able to rest since I was drowned with work, so I decided to use this time wisely and take a long needed nap. 

 

It was finally Saturday. I woke up early since I basically slept for the whole day yesterday. Despite it being Saturday, I decided to spend the day doing my work. Seoah and Jisung were already awake with me. Seoah was in the kitchen preparing some breakfast, while Jisung was in the living room watching a soccer match. 

"Where are you going today?" I asked Seoah. 

"To the museum with Johnny. We have an assignment to work on today. I'll be back around 7, so that means Seohee and Jihoon are in charge."

Breakfast was ready so we gathered around the table. Seohee managed to wake up due to my alarm that I forgot to turn off, and Jihoon complained that we were being too loud. Our parents were out for the day, so it was just the five of us eating together. "Oh, my friends are coming over today," Jisung randomly said in the middle of our breakfast. "Which ones?" Seoah asked. "Jeno, Jaemin, Seonho, and Guanlin," he responded back. 

"Oh. You know what, I'll give you guys money so you guys can order some pizza for lunch. Making lunch might be a hassle since there'll be a lot of you," Seoah recommended. We all just nodded our heads.

Once we were done breakfast we all went off and did our separate things. Seoah went upstairs to take a shower, Jihoon went to his room to do some work, and Seohee and Jisung were in the living room. Seohee was on one couch scrolling through her phone, while Jisung was watching his game. I was at the table getting ready to do my work. 

Once Seoah left with Johnny, Jisung's friends came over. Seohee migrated from the couch to the table with me since she didn't want to get in the way. His friends brought some games to play since they were brand new. "Yo, I'm going to destroy you!" one of them said sitting down next to Jisung. "You wish," Jisung responded back in a cocky tone. 

They were just setting up the game, yet they were so loud. I shook my head and sighed. Just wait till they start playing, quiet-ness won't even exist in our house. Jihoon came down and wen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter