012

Score 2:1 [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Han Seohyun's POV -

I had one more week left until spring break arrived. The past few months have been quite the same, drowned with school work. I wasn't able to spend as much time with my friends since we were all busy, especially Haechan and Renjun who were busy with their senior lives. With that, I wasn't able to spend as much time with Jeno either. I would see him around the school and there would be times where he offered to walk me home after school, but other than that we weren't able to hang out as much. 

"Are you serious?!" Seohee asked my older sister as I was following her down the stairs. Seoah just laughed and nodded her head. "Yes, how many times do I have to tell you!" she responded back.

"No, but are you actually serious?" I chimed in following them. Seoah sighed and nodded her head. "Yes, Johnny is coming by soon. You can ask him if you don't believe me," she told us. So we waited for Johnny to come by just to verify what my sister said was true.

 

"So you're telling us that you have a pass to that indoor waterpark and you can bring up to 20 people?" Seohee asked him as soon as he settled down. He nodded his head.

"And you're saying that we can invite our friends to the indoor waterpark?" I added on. Johnny nodded his head once again, "Yup, you two and your brothers can bring your friends to the waterpark. I don't care how many friends you bring, as long as the total of people, including yourselves, Seoah and me, add up to 20."

"Wow, that's nice of you to do. But why are you taking us?" Seohee asked him.

"I have to treat my girlfriend's siblings well, you know," he said laughing. "Plus, I have this pass and don't want it to go to waste. Not to mention that all my friends are busy. It's almost spring break and I think you guys need a break from work and stress," he added on.  

 

 

 

The week surprisingly went by in a breeze and it was the weekend before spring break started. We decided to go to the indoor waterpark before spring break officially started since some of us might have plans and can't make it. "It's going to be super fun today!" Seoah said.

We all arrived separately and we decided to meet up in front of the place before entering since Johnny needed to show his pass so that all of us could enter the place. As soon as we entered the place I was amazed. The place was huge, filled with enormous slides going all over the place. There was obviously a pool, but it was extremely huge. "Wow, they even created a waterfall," one of Seohee's friend pointed out.

Seohee, Jihoon and their friends went their separate way while the rest of us decided to stick together. My friends and Jisung's friends knew each other from school and weren't awkward with each other so there was no harm in all of us hanging out together. Plus, I didn't want to ditch my friends but Jeno wanted to spend time with me as well, so it was smart for all of us to hang out together.

"Let's go on one of the slides," Jeno said holding my hand. We walked over to the nearest slide and climbed all the way up. "I'll go first and meet you at the bottom," he told me. He went first and I waited for about 10 seconds before I went down. The slide was high up and when I went down it seemed like I was speeding down at an extremely fast pace. The force made us go by super fast. Before I fell entirely into the water Jeno caught me.

"Wow, that was fast," I said laughing. He laughed and nodded his head.

We spend a good half hour together riding on some rides and just swimming around. I guess it was to make up for the lack of time we spent together during the past couple of months. "It's good to spend some time with you again," Jeno told me as we swam around me. I smiled and nodded my head, "Yeah, same here."

Jeno was telling me about all the schools that he got accepted when something caught my attention. It was the waterfall that the park created. Although it was fake, it seemed real. Despite being quite far from it, it was extremely beautiful to look at. "Amazing, huh?" Jeno said looking at the waterfall. 

"Yeah, it's amazing how they recreated a waterfall in here," I told him still staring that the waterfall. 

"Do you want to go up close to have a better look?" he asked me as he looked over at me. I took my gaze off the waterfall and looked at Jeno, "We can go up close?"

He smiled and nodded his head, "Yeah, when we entered the place I saw some people walk away from the waterfall. It looked like they were up close looking at it. We should go and check it out too," he told me swimming towards the sand. He motioned for me to follow, so I did. We got out the water and walked towards the waterfall. We didn't know exactly where it was so we had to walk around to find a path that led to the waterfall.

"Hmmm.....maybe I was wrong...." Jeno thought aloud. I scanned the area we were at and noticed a hidden walkway. "No! I think I found it!" I said in excitement. I grabbed his hand and walked towards the path. "You found it!" he said in excitement. We walked along the hidden path until we reached the end of it. "Wow...." Jeno and I said in unison as we scanned the area. The waterfall looked a whole lot better up close. The people in charge of the park designed the surrounding with bright and exotic flowers and plants, giving it a tropical vibe. 

I walked off and took a better look at the plants while Jeno went over to a plaque. "It says we can cross the waterfall," he said looking towards me. I walked over to where he was so that I could get a good look at the plaque as well. As he said, it said that we could cross the waterfall. 

"Let's do it!" Jeno said. I gave him an unsure look, "I'm not sure." I looked at the waterfall and tried imaging myself crossing over. The water would definitely fall on me and I wasn't sure if I would be able to handle the pressure of the falling water. "Come on, it'll be fun. I'll walk beside you so if anything happened I'll be there to help you," he told me. I gave it another thought and decided why not, let's just do it. "Okay....." I told him.

He took the first few steps towards the waterfall. He turned around and lend his hand out to me. "The water is defiantly going to splash on you but you'll get used to it," he said. I nodded my head and grabbed his hand as I walked towards him. The water forcefully splashed on me as he said and if I wasn't holding onto his hand I would have definitely fallen.

We continued to walk across the wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter