014

Score 2:1 [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Han Seohyun's POV -

Ever since that day, things have been different. All it took was a few minutes to change everything. Every single morning when I head to class I always pass by Jaemin. He would always wave and say good morning, but not anymore. Instead, he just ignores and walks past me. Jeno refused to go to the unofficial soccer practices they had during our lunch break. Instead, he spent his time doing work in the library or eating lunch with some other boys in his class. I haven't seen the two talk ever since that day and it's been killing me. I never wanted to become that person that got in between a friendship, but that's what I've become.

It's been upsetting me and I guess the boys could sense that. They haven't bothered me since that day. Instead, they've been laying low and trying to cheer me up with cute little gestures.

"Are you sure you don't want to eat lunch with us?" Daehwi asked. I nodded my head, "It's not that I don't want to, but I promised the girls that I'd eat with them today......" I responded back.

"Are you sure? Renjun made kimbap for all of us to share! We know how much to love kimbap," Chenle said. I let out a little chuckle and nodded my head, "I'm sure, a promise is a promise," I told him.

"Indeed a person that keeps her word. I just hope these new lady friends won't replace us...." Haechan said, being a bit dramatic at the end. I shook my head, "Of course not. They're just people I talk to. Anyways, who could ever replace you guys? Even if I tried, I couldn't even succeed."

I made my way to the lunchroom after bidding farewell to the boys. I scanned the place since the girls weren't in clear view. "Seohyun!" Kyla screamed. I looked over to where I heard the voice. I found the girls at a table near the window. Once I spotted them I walked over to them.

"We thought you wouldn't come," Yerim said nudging me as soon as I sat down. "Of course I came, I promised. My other friends were talking to me, that's why I was a bit late," I told them. As we ate our lunch we were discussing a group assignment we had for this one class we all shared together.

"Hey, Seohyun!" Someone said from behind. Before I could look to see who it was I could see the girl's gasp and eyes widen. I turned around and found Jeno behind me. "Oh, hey Jeno. Umm...do you wanna join us?" I asked him. I turned around to the girls, "if that's okay with you guys......". They all nodded her head. "Yeah that's totally fine," they said in unison. I moved over to make room for Jeno.

"This is Jeno," I told the girls as I pointed at him. "Yeah, we know. I'm pretty sure the whole school knows him," Hyejoo said. Jeno shook his head and chuckled as he rubbed the back of his head. "I guess you're right. Well, this is Kyla, Hyejoo, and Yerim. They're my friends from class," I told Jeno introducing them individually.

Jeno smiled and nodded his head, "Nice to meet you guys".

"So what brings you here today Jeno? I've never seen you around the lunchroom," Kyla asked. "Oh, well I had nothing to do today really and decided to come down. Seohyun is usually here so I was hoping to find her....." he responded. The girls nodded their heads. "So what were you guys doing before I came...." Jeno asked.

"Nothing really. We were just talking about an assignment," I told him.

I was worried that there would be an awkward atmosphere amongst us, but I was relieved to see how natural everything felt. There wasn't any weird tension and awkwardness around the girls and Jeno. They got along pretty well which doesn't really surprise me now that I think about it since they are all social people.

"Oh! Seohyun, I made some cookies yesterday. You should try one," Jeno said reaching something from his bookbag. He took out a container that was filled with chocolate chip cookies. "Wow, such a sweet boyfriend," Yerim said awing at him. He opened the container and handed me one. I took a bite, "Wow! This is amazing!" I told him with my eyes widening. He let out a little laugh and smiled, "I'm glad you like it. Do you guys want to try?" he asked the girls as he turned over to look at them. They each grabbed a cookie and showed the same reaction as me.

"Wow, this is amazing. I never knew that you could bake!" Kyla said. Hyejoo and Yerim nodded their heads, "Yeah. Seohyun, you sure are lucky!" Hyejoo said.

Once we were done eating we got up to throw our trash out. "Do you guys want to go outside?" Jeno asked.

"I would love to, but I have allergies," Yerim told him. "Yeah, I'm not an outdoors type of person," Hyejoo added on. Jeno looked at Kyla. She looked at girls and then at me. "I'm not feeling so well. I'll just stay here with them. But you two can go!" she said.

Jeno nodded his head and looked at me. "Oh okay.....I guess I'll see you guys later...." I told them. I got up with Jeno and we headed towards the door leading to the courtyard. I turned around and saw the girls winking and waving goodbye. I let out a small chuckle and shook my head, they were like the female versions of Haechan, Renjun, Chenle, and Daehwi.

Once we were outside we decided to walk around the racing track. Jeno grabbed my hand as we walked around. "They seem really nice," he said breaking the silence. I nodded my head, "Yeah. I needed to make some friends that weren't boys since I only hang out with Renjun, Haechan, Chenle, and Daehwi," I told him.

Since there were many other kids outside it was pretty noisy. "Catch the Frisby Hina!" I heard someone yell out. I looked over to where I heard the voice. I saw a girl jumping up trying to grab the flying disk in the air. I assumed that was Hina. I didn't know her, I only heard of her. And she was recently brought up in Jeno and Jaemin's argument.

Jaemin mentioned her, saying that I was a rebound after Jeno broke up with her. I wasn't sure if it was true and I was curious about figuring out what he meant by it. I looked over at Jeno who was just looking ahead. I wanted to know but couldn't bring myself to mention it. Jeno turned to look at me. We made eye contact since I was staring at him, and it caught me off guard. I felt my cheeks burn up a bit and I looked away. I heard Jeno laugh.

"Is everything okay?" he asked. I looked at him and nodded my head. "Liar. What's bothering you?"

I didn't say anything right away. Instead, I looked over to where I saw the girl who I assumed was Hina. Jeno looked to where I was looking. "Oh......." he said out loud.

"Umm.....is that Hina?" I asked. He nodded his head as he let out a sigh. I didn't say anything after that. I just looked at him. He didn't reply, instead, he took me to a bench underneath the shade. We sat down in silence for a m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter