015

Score 2:1 [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Han Seohyun's POV -

I was laying down on my bed staring at the ceiling. It was the only way I could calm down and collect my thoughts. I felt bad about everything. Making the two fight and hurting Jeno. I didn't want to cry because I was the fault of all of this. If I only said no and had been honest in the first place none of this would have happened. Jaemin and Jeno would have never had fought and I would have still been friends or at least on talking terms with the two of them.

I heard a knock on the door and I knew who it was. I didn't reply hoping that he would think I was asleep and go away. He knocked once again and I gave no reply. "Seohyun, open the door. Please!!" Jisung said. I knew he would never leave so I decided to get up and open the door. This scene seemed way too similar and I knew where this was headed.

"You're going to tell me to not to worry, right?" I asked him as I sat down on my head. He looked at me and nodded his head, "And that Jaemin and Jeno are friends again. They cleared everything up......".

I sighed in relief. I could live with the two hating me for the rest of our lives, but the thought of the two no longer being friends was something that was too much for me to handle. "I'm glad that they're okay......." I told him.

"I didn't want you to stress too much since you were really upset about that. And to make you feel better I don't think the two would stay mad at you for too long. They're not like that...." Jisung added on.

I could tell Jisung was trying hard to make me feel better and I guess it did work. Even though I wasn't sure how accurate his words might be, that fact that he went out of his way to make sure I was okay made my day. I nodded my head and smiled, "Thanks Jisung....."

He nodded his head and got up, "No problem. You should get out of the house and do something. Being cooped up in your room isn't too good for you....." he told me as he left my room.

I playfully scoffed and nodded my head. I guess he was right and it didn't seem like a bad idea. I grabbed my phone and texted my friends. The boys always knew how to cheer me up, and this was a perfect time for them to do such a thing. Not even a minute later passed and my phone was already blowing up.

 

I left the house and found my friends waiting outside for me. We decided to go out and eat something and then catch a movie. "Lunch is on me!" Haechan said as he put his arm around my shoulders. We walked over to our favorite sandwich shop, which has become our go-to lunch spot. 

Once we ate our lunch we went to spend some time walking around the park since we had a good 20 minutes left before our movie started. "We need to start hanging out more often!" Daehwi said as he linked arms with me. 

"Yeah, it seems like an eternity since I last saw you guys," Chenle added on. 

I just laughed and nodded my head. "School. It's killing all of us," I told them. 

"Yeah, but in two months we'll be free!" Renjun said. We all nodded our heads in agreement. 

It was getting close to the start of our movie so we decided to head to the theater. We decided to watch a comedy today so that all our moods can be lightened up. Haechan suggested it and I assumed that he wanted to cheer me up since there was a thriller film that he wanted to watch that was going to be played at the same time as the movie we decided on. 

We were waiting in line to get our tickets when I noticed somebody, or more like when I noticed them. "Seohyun?" Renjun called out to me tapping my shoulders. I could feel the boys staring at me. "What's wrong?" Chenle asked me. Haechan looked over to where I was looking and sighed, "Ohh......" he said. 

Jaemin and Jeno were walking towards the movie that we were going to see. They looked over and noticed me. "I'm sorry guys......" I told the boys as I ran out of the movie theater. "Seohyun!" Daehwi called out. It didn't stop me from leaving the theater. I started to feel dizzy and needed to leave the place. 

The boys followed me out the theater. "Is everything okay?" Haechan asked me placing his hand on my shoulders. I looked down at the ground and shook my head. 

"No.......I can't face them, let alone be in the same room with them......." I told them. 

"Seohyun, you should talk to them. Don't make yourself suffer by hiding away from them......." Haechan told me. 

"Yeah, it might be better if you talk things out with them, maybe clear the tension........" Chenle added on. 

I closed my eyes and let out a sigh. "I'm not sure if I'm ready for that....." I confessed to them. 

 

 

A month passed by and I managed to hide away and avoid the two of them. It wasn't as hard since they were a grade ahead of me and we didn't share any classes together. It also made it a lot easier since Jisung always gave me a heads up before the soccer team came over our house. It gave me a chance to leave the house.

It was a Saturday and I didn't have anything to do, so I decided to spoil myself a bit by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter