Chapter 3

Arranged Marriage

 

​​​​​​                          Image result for vixx n snow white

 

Taekwoon can barely remember the details of what had happened a few minutes ago. All he remembers was that he stormed out of the dining hall, locked himself in his room to pack his baggage, got consoled by Wonsik, and was forced to make himself more presentable (not that he's not that presentable. He's meeting his future wife, with the in-laws!!). Now, he is sitting beside the throne of his father. They are waiting for the arrival of the Cha Royal Family.

Taekwoon can not explain what he feels. He should not really be nervous as it is not his first time to be introduced to other people, but the thought that the people that he will be meeting are his future in-laws...wait, no. What was that? The prince shook his head in order to get rid of those thoughts.

"In-laws? Not yet. I should keep in mind that I still have another option, and that is to runaway. I just have to endure a few good hours with everyone, and off I'll go--.", the prince's train of thoughts has been cut off when he see people entering the room.

The queen immediately welcome the guests, while Prince Taekwoon was..well, uh..eye-ing them. His sharp glares usually sent chills to the recepient however today's recepient, the princess from the Cha's, is too giddy that she did not noticed that the prince is actually glaring at her. It's not that the prince hates the princess, it's just that the princess is too energetic for Prince Taekwoon's liking.

He was a bit surprised when he finally snapped out of his train of thoughts because he found himself standing beside his parents, the king and queen, and there in front of him is Princess Hayeon. The princess is beaming at him, like she is really really happy to have met such a grumpy slash scary looking prince (according to Taekwoon).

"Son, here's Hayeon. The very person I want you to marry.", said the king.

There's a bit tension in the atmosphere seconds after the statement. But before Taekwoon can react, the princess has decided to take a move.

"Dearest King, I think it would still be better for us to know each other. We can further discuss this later, especially when the prince is more comfortable with it.", the princess says.

The king, quite disappointed, still agreed to the princess.

With that, the king then decided to let the guests be guided around the palace. He asked Wonsik to tour the guests.

Before Princess Hayeon could approach the prince, she found him retreating back to his room. She has decided to keep quiet with it, she told herself that maybe the prince is tired. She shook her head, but straighten up again when she thought that there is still enough time to know the prince later.