Chapter 13

Arranged Marriage

The now husband and wife arrive at a rest house located far far from the city.

Princess Hayeon looks around, taking in the scenery in front of her.

Her husband, Prince Taekwoon, leans close to her, "You like it here?", he asks as he envelopes his arms around the princess from her back.

Princess Hayeon blushes as she feels the small puffs of air coming from his now husband behind her ears. She swiftly turns to face the prince and instantly hooks her arms around his neck.

"Yes," she whispers and places her head on the prince's shoulder, "but I like you more.", she admits shyly. She feels the arms around her petite body tighten as the prince lets out a hearty laugh.

Prince Taekwoon pulls away slightly and places his hand on the princess face. He slowly, and softly cup her face while staring right into her eyes. He kisses his beloved's cheeks, then forehead, her eyelids, and her nose. He rests his forehead on Hayeon's forehead after leaving a long kiss on it.

Hayeon, whose eyes are closed, can feel Taekwoon's breath on her lips. She feels the urge to lean closer and capture her beloved's lips. But before she can move, Taekwoon pulls away.

She opens her eyes slowly, and is greeted by the sight of her husband, who is a few centimeters away from her only. Her husband grins at her, and whispers a soft "I love you" before leaning in to capture her lips.

Well this arranged marriage is not as bad as what Taekwoon had thought before.