Chapter 11

Arranged Marriage

Image result for vixx n snow white

Prince Taekwoon feels that today is the most beautiful moment of his life. He is now wearing a white suit, and beside him is a young lady in a long gown, finishing her hair with a huge bow.

He glances at the young lady at his right. He docks his head lightly as a blush creeps his face. "Ah! She is really beautiful!", he thought.

The young lady beside him lightly jabs his torso. Oops, he had just blurtted his thoughts out loud! He feels embarrassed, but tries his very best to hide it.

The young couple had opted to have a private wedding. Only the close relatives and the closest friends are invited. However, they are aware of the huge number of people waiting for the prince and the princess outside the chapel.

He snaps back in reality when he hears the priest say, "I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

He turns to face his bride. Looking into her eyes, he is sure that he saw his future. He is sure that the very person in front of him will never leave him, and that she will bear his children beautifully.

He slowly leaned to place a kiss on his bride's lips. It is his first time placing a full kiss on her lips, so would this count as their first "official" kiss? He doesn't dwell much on the thought.

Prince Taekwoon pulls back a little, "I love you, Princess Jung Hayeon," he whispers and places a few more pecks on his now wife's lips.

They hold hands and turns to look at the people around them. Some are grinning at them, including Sanghyuk (and his side shouting of "Hayeon umma!" and "Taekwoon appa!", while there are some who are smiling with small tears in the corners of their eyes...Well, let's just say that Wonsik may or may not be part of that group.
_______________

28052871_1903764439665583_1174457810_n.png?oh=f97705d6c24e002195a7cc85574d89be&oe=5A8818EF

As Prince Taekwoon and Princess Hayeon are slowly walking towards the exit of the chapel, Wonsik felt a hand on his shoulder. He heard quiet sobs from the person.

He turned to see a beautiful lady whose tears is streaming non-stop. The young lady got surprised as she has mistaken Wonsik as her company.

"I'm sorry. I had mistaken you as Sanghyuk, the one who accompanied me here." she says. "Oh great, that child again." Wonsik thought.

"I'm just so happy for my best friend, Hayeon. She has found and got married to her first love. Isn't that beautiful?", the young lady continued.

Wonsik just stares at the said young lady. He has heard her statement, but he does not know the right words to say. And well, he does not trusts his voice right now and so he just nodded.

The simple gesture made the young lady laugh softly. "Ah, I've said so much. I'm Jaehwa! You can call me Jae!", she stretches her and immediately, Wonsik took her hand. They shake hands lightly. "Well, I have to go now. It's nice to meet you, and thank you for listening!", she rushes off to the side and out of the room.

Wonsik immediately brings his hand and places it on his chest, as if trying to stop his heart from beating too loud.