2. Secrets Out & Obejection

Every Night The Loneliness

 

Seven boys all of the same height, except the one who was leading in front, walked with shoulders high showing their arrogance. The gravel under their feet crunched as they went.

 

In the midst of them jokingly knocking into each other, one of the short guys spotted something that looked familiar to them.

 

"Hey," the guy smacked the tallest of the group causing to glare back annoyed.

 

"Ow, that hurts, you idiot! What is it now?" After giving a elbow nudge, the boy brushed his denim jacket as if it just got dirty.

 

"Calm down, sheesh, and look over there. Sangho, isn't that the girl you talked about, what was her name again, Yong Jihyun." Pointing in the direction they were going, the guy showed what he saw.

 

Introducing Yang Sangho, Yong Junhyung's opposing element. Like a magnet, they never meet up on the same level or agree and been constantly at each others necks.

 

Completely interested now, Sangho saw the girl he has been chasing for years but never caught. Even after twenty rejections from her, his ignorance made him not want to believe it.

 

"It was pretty boring till now right boys? Let's go have some fun so we may get rid of that!" He smirked and chuckled the whole way as they sneaked their way to the concrete wall.

 

"Hey man, seems that little Prince is with her too and eating food she made." A shorter boy whispered as Jihyun handed Junhyung his bento lunch.

 

"Eh, your thinking wrong, she's only giving it to him out of pity that she feels for the poor guy." Again Sangho's ignorance shined as he didn't want to admit the truth.

 

"I don't think so, I think-" before they got a chance to explain, all seven witnessed their lips meet for barely a minute, leaving their mouths open in shock.

 

Finally his ignorance smashed like glass as Sangho's eyes glowed with fury, still staring at the sight of them now her feeding him.

 

"Should we rat them out? Tell all the Junhyung worshippers? Or maybe tell the whole school, or the town, or even the whole world!" The groupies talked amongst themselves brewing up a plan to destroy the perfect boy's reputation.

 

"No," Sangho turned around, not wanting to see it any longer, "I've got a better idea. I think its about time he loses everything to me" mind filled with a plan, evil was just pouring out of him.

 

Anyone who were to watch him walk away, followed by the others, could swear faintly seeing two small devil wings as once this day ended, the Yang Sangho everyone knew would never return....

 

-----------------------

 

Yong Jihyun stood outside the school gates holding onto the handles of her bicycle repeatedly tip toeing then bringing her heel back down.

 

Lifting her wrist to check the time on her watch, she complained in her head. "Where is he, he said to wait out front for him till he got something he left behind. It's been half an hour!"

 

Loud pats on the sidewalk could be heard as Yong Junhyung ran all the way to stop beside her, a hand on the brick pillar and one on his knee while panting out of breath.

 

Talking in between his breathes, "Sorry that I'm late, took me a long time finding it in my locker." he reached into his back jean pocket, taking out a pink headband that slightly sparkled.

 

"Wah~! Is that for me?" Jihyun clasped her hands together as he eyes twinkled at the sight of the gift.

 

"Of course it is, here, I'll put it on for you so stay still" Junhyung went behind her as he carefully slipped it on her head making sure not to mess up her hair.

 

"Omo, it's so pretty! Does it look good on me though?" She looked at the small mirror she kept, turning her head in every direction possible.

 

"Mhm it does, it also looks really super cute on you too." He used the tips of his fingers to fix up any loose strands.

 

"Really?" Jihyun was too busy looking in the mirror to realize he had already taken her bike and gotten on as he rang the little blue bell she put on it this morning.

 

"O-oppa! W-what are you doing?" Junhyung laughed at her reaction before tapping the space behind him. "Get on, I'll give you a ride"

 

"B-but isn't that my bicycle? I can take care of it myself so you don't need to do that."

 

"Oh, you don't want to get on? Alright then, I guess I'll go home on this on my own!" He looked away pretending to step on the pedal and start going.

 

"N-no! Wait, stop!" She grabbed the seat before hopping on herself, tightly wrapping her arms around his waist, "I-i never said that I didn't want to." blushing slightly.

 

Junhyung turned to glance back at her then looking forward with a puzzled look until a smile appeared with a chuckle as he rode the bike all the way to her house just down the block.

 

-------------------

 

Staring up at the ceiling, Yong Junhyung lay on his girlfriend's bed in her room as he sighed letting a smile come to his lips.

 

"Oppa, get up! I made you some sushi, well my parents made it but they made too much." Yong Jihyun walked in holding a small dish of it as she sat beside him as he got up.

 

"Looks tasty, can I try a piece now?" Junhyung hovered his hand over the plate trying to decide which one to devour first.

 

"Oppa~!" She lightly smacked his hand, "Why are you getting one, let me feed you!" giggling like a bell before popping a sushi in his mouth.

 

With no further complaints, he began happily enjoying the food she made, well technically her parents, but it was tastier since she was feeding him.

 

"You sure do eat well. Here, say ahhh~!" Jihyun pinched another one then lifting it to his mouth but before he could even nibble on it, the door banged open showing her furious mother.

 

"JIHYUN! WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS?! WHO IS HE AND WHY IS HE IN YOUR ROOM?!"

 

"Mom! W-why are you back so early? I-i thought you had a late shift today!" She put down the sushi she was holding and hid the whole tray behind her.

 

"THAT'S NOT THE POINT RIGHT NOW!" Her mother stomped in as she grabbed both Jihyun and Junhyung's arms, pulling them right off the bed making the dish fall to the floor.

 

"YOU, WHOEVER YOU ARE, GET OUT RIGHT NOW!" She shoved him out the door faster than you could blink.

 

"M-mom wait! Stop! Let me explain! No! Mom your hurting him!" Jihyun tried to pull her back but she was weaker in terms of strength.

 

Junhyung winced when shoved as it hurt but even he couldn't stop her from forcing him out the door as he ended up tripping on the stairs, landing on his bottom and his hands he used to soften the fall.

 

"JUNHYUNG!" She tried to get through to help him but her mom just held her back the more she tried.

 

"Jihyun! Go back to your room, I'll talk to you later. AND YOU, IF I EVER SEE YOU NEAR HERE AGAIN, I'LL CALL THE POLICE!" Throwing his bag at him, her mother slammed the door.

 

"OPPA!" Jihyun only got that final word before it closed, slowly starting to sob in silence.

 

"Stop that, you're fifteen years old already for crying out loud! I don't know what you see in that boy, he gets into fights yet you still bring him into our house?" Her mom looked down at her daughter who was squatting and sobbing.

 

She didn't respond as the tears kept flowing out but no sound was heard from her.

 

"Go to your room now, don't ever come out unless it's to eat or go to school!"

 

Jihyun obediently listened as like a zombie, slowly shuffled into her room letting before softly closing the door, never being heard again except dinner time.

 

Meanwhile...

 

Junhyung opened his mouth letting out a pained, "Ah" leaning forward while sitting to look at his hands which were now covered in scrapes and cuts that were bleeding.

 

"Ah, that's smarts. Ow, these things hurt" He watched the blood trickle out of the small slits.

 

Getting up with much difficulty, Junhyung groaned as his arms and shoulders ached but he ignored it as he walked along the streets not caring about his hands.

 

Going by the stores that were beginning to close, as he went pass the CAFE his friend and him usually go to, at that moment Lee Hyunki stepped out to meet him.

 

"Hey, there you are! You disappeared for we had a chance to find you!" Hyunki fist bumped his shoulder before spotting his bleeding hands.

 

"Yo, hey! What the heck happened to you? How'd did these end up like this?"

 

"It's nothing, you shouldn't really worry about it, I won't die from these, they're too small." Junhyung chuckled as his friend kept turning his hands over and over.

 

"Nothing my ! We gotta wrap them up some bandages. They won't kill you but from all this blood loss, you'll die!" Hyunki glanced behind him at the three other friends, motioning to help.

 

"Ow hey! Watch it, shoulders hurt! Wait stop that! HEY!" All four of them ignored his calls of complaints as they stuffed him and themselves into a taxi before heading for the hospital...