6. Hello, My Name Is...

Every Night The Loneliness

 

4 years later.....

 

"Ya," A black haired boy was laying on his bed on the lower bunk as a milk chocolate haired boy was lightly slapping his knees, "Ya, hurry and get up. YA!" but a harder hit caused him to kick at the annoying person.

 

"Alright, alright Doojoon, I'm up, I'm up! Stop slapping me already, it really hurts if your the one being hit!" The boy used his hand as he dragged his slanted bangs out of his face and to its original place.

 

"Ya, it's not my fault you always wake up in a bad mood. How can Yoseob and Hyunseung not get the treatment I get? They do the same thing yet I nearly get kicked at" Yoon Doojoon mumbled while walking out after giving up

 

The boy sighed feeling relieved that Doojoon left, fixing his pillow to lay his head on it but he didn't get a chance to close his eyes before a gold-tan colour haired boy tackled out of no where.

 

"JUNHYUNG~! WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP NOW NOW NOW!"

 

"HEY WHAT THE? AISH, YANG YOSEOB!!" Yong Junhyung threw his own pillow at the attacker causing them to automatically grab it.

 

"Looks like somebody didn't have a good sleep."Yoseob crawled over to his bed also on the lower bunk to the right of the cranky sleeper.

 

"No, it's not that. Doojoon came before you to wake me up." His anger disappeared as fast as it had appeared, eyes closed as he was laying down again.

 

"He hit you again didn't he?" The Thomas the train look-a-like made a face where you couldn't tell if it was a frown or a pout.

 

Junhyung opened his left eye, the one not covered by his pillow. "Yes, like always."

 

"Should I take care of him for you? Cause you know maybe I can knock some sense into him!" Yoseob was all excited as he started to punch the air quickly.

 

"Stop joking, even I know you wouldn't even be able to take down Dongwoon." The rapper laughed as he ruffled the main vocalists hair.

 

"Hyung~~!! You promised you would stop doing that~~!!!" Yoseob whined as he was acting like a little kid, hitting the bed while kicking his legs.

 

Junhyung had already gotten out of his lower bunk, shuffling out of their bedroom with a mumbling Yoseob following into the living room where three boys including Doojoon had been waiting for them.

 

"It's not good to get too much sleep, Junhyung." A dark chocolate haired boy sat cross legged on the floor.

 

"Well, Dongwoon, if it wasn't for you and Yoseob talking past midnight, I could sleep more." He looked at the group's youngest member with a stern look.

 

Son Dongwoon scoffed as he scooted back on his bum, moving away from him and the boy with black hair pointing forward who laughed at the current scene.

 

"Don't blame those two, they must have a lot to talk about since they don't see each other as much as we do."

 

Junhyung looked at Lee Gikwang with expressionless eyes. "Don't we have a schedule today?"

 

"Yes we do, and if we don't get a move on we're gonna be late!" Doojoon nudged all of us out the door after putting our shoes on.

 

"OK, OK, we get it! We're going!" Junhyung, Yoseob, Gikwang and Dongwoon said in unison as the four went into the elevator first.

 

A somewhat messy, tangerine haired boy jogged past their leader as he squeezed into the space left but poked his head out some time later.

 

"Doojoon, or you getting or not? We will leave you here if you want us to"

 

"I'm coming. Hold the door open for me would you, Jang Hyunseung?" Doojoon closed and locked the door of their dorm but he used his hands to stop the elevator from closing before popping in.

 

"I thought I told you to keep it open for me!" He glared at Hyunseung after he managed to get in on time, now standing beside the one that he asked the favor to.

 

"Sorry, the alarm went off to warn that the door hasn't closed for over 10 minutes. And I hate loud noises!" Hyunseung smiled innocently as he kept his hand behind his back.

 

The elevator doors closed with Doojon looking at Hyunseung unhappily and opened in the lobby with them rushing out to get the front seat in the van with them being the oldest.

 

"So childish. Right Yoseob?'' Junhyung walked at a normal pace beside the rest of the members as he glanced at the third youngest but he was too busy talking to Gikwang.

 

"Race you to the van?" Yoseob slowly started to jog in front.

 

''YOUR ON!'' Gikwang on the other hand went full throttle, whizzing by his competitor.

 

"HEY! YOU CHEATED, NO FAIR!" He watched the two pile into the van faster than before.

 

Junhyung sighed as he draped an arm around Dongwoon, the only member that wasn't running, ''Hyung still has you right?'' smiling while giving the youngest a pat on the back.

 

''Yes, hyung!'' Dongwoon walked with Junhyung until he took a seat in the back while the rapper sat in between the two racers who were arguing over who won.

 

The manager got in the drivers seat, taking one look in the rear view mirror before sharing a glance with Doojoon, both shaking their heads and sighing as the van started moving.

 

------------------

 

The click-clack sound of black stiletto boots stepping on cold limestone floor resonated through the hallways of the CUBE Entertainment building as the owner of the shoes was a girl.

 

With a silver, half leather jacket over a black half sleeveless shirt, black skinny jeans and a silver spiked belt with black netting gloves and the boots to match, she showed charisma even on her way to her new dance practice room.

 

Peeking into the vertical, rectangular window on the door, she twisted the handle before the sounds of her boots echoed again but this time louder since it was a enclosed space.

 

Walking over to the CD player on top of huge speakers, the girl pressed eject to place a disc in the space given before tapping it to slide back as she searched through the tracks.

 

After accidentally missing it, she went back to Track #7 then moving to the center of the wooden floor just as sounds of harsh winds blowing built up in volume before a breathe started the song.

 

Following the choreography, the girl was relaxed as she danced in time with the techno sounds but after a second breath, her expression and body tensed up as the rapping intro began.

 

Chakapge doraseon dwitmoseube shigani jamshi meomchun deut hae

Hayake dwaebeorin meoriseoken neol jamaya dwae ani neol bonaeyadwae

Oh neol itgo saldeon neol itji mothae uldeon na

Dwil daero dwiraji nado nal jal molla

 

At your cold back turned away from me, it's like time just froze for a second.

In my white, blank mind, I need ot hold onto you, no I need to send you away.

Oh Living on forgetting you, crying because I couldn't forget you.

They say I should just leave it to be, I'm not too sure myself.

 

For the rest of the dancing, her eyes didn't loose they're sharp glare at her reflection in the mirror in front of her almost like she was possessed by a tiger, her moves showing power.

 

Meanwhile....

 

''RACE YOU TO THE PRACTICE ROOM, THIS TIME NO CHEATING!'' Yang Yoseob stomped up the stairs as Lee Gikwang was only one second behind as he closed the gap.

 

''OK, no more cheating, but it still doesn't stop me from winning!" Gikwang suddenly went ahead ten steps while laughing happily.

 

''HEY!!!" Yoseob ran with all his might up the four flights of stairs leaving the other four members watching the two fools while standing in the elevator that just arrived.

 

"Sometimes I don't understand why they do meaningless competitions if it's going to make them tired out in the end as a result.'' Yoon Doojoon hid his face pretending not to know them.

 

"Hey, at least you still have the three of us here including me" Yong Junhyung placed a hand on his leader's shoulder while giving a encouraging smile and a wink.

 

"I guess you could call us the only sane members in B2ST!" Son Dongwoon spoke up with enthusiasm as he put his arms around both of his two hyung's necks.

 

Junhyung and Doojoon looked at each other with a smirk as they said in unison, "We're sure that we are, but we don't know about you." sharing a high five with each other in celebration.

 

"Hyung!" Dongwoon let his arms down quickly as he ran over to cling to Jang Hyunseung, "Their being mean to me again!" complaining in a joking tone.

 

"Don't mind those two, their just up to they're old tricks again." Hyunseung walked with Dongwoon as they went in between the Joker and soccer player to exit the elevator.

 

The four were so busy conversing that they didn't notice the two breathless members lying on the ground literally gasping for air almost.

 

"Ya, get up if you want to come with us to the practice room or else we will lock you two out." Doojoon gave a taunting smile until he shouted, "RUN!!!"

 

The B2ST members left the lonely two in the dust as they sped through the halls leaving Gikwang and Yoseob to again start running after a five minute break.

 

Once they all reached the door to the practice room, all six members were either squatting, sitting or in the competitive twins case, dropped dead on the floor out of exhaustion.

 

As they stayed there to catch their breath, a very familiar song was blaring from inside the room causing them all to stare at the door with faces of confusion.

 

"Hey, Isn't this, our hit song, Soom/Breathe?" It was a miracle that Yoseob could still talk after all that but he was gasping in between his words.

 

"Your right, it is!" Hyunseung, who ran slower, got up in a flash as he plastered his face to the door looking through the window.

 

"What is it, what do you see in there?" Junhyung pushed his fellow member to the side a bit as now they both could see the inside of the room.

 

"There is something better than peeping in on someone and it's called knocking on the door." Doojoon pulled them back before knocking as loud as he could but the music drowned it out.

 

"Let's try the opening the door." Dongwoon tried to turn the handle but was stopped by Gikwwang who caught his breath already, by grabbing his wrist .

 

"If we all suddenly barge in, don't you think that will be rude? Wait until the song is over then we will walk in after knocking a second time"

 

"Good idea." Yoseob recovered but still needed to lean on someone who happened to be the rapper of the group.

 

Junhyung seemed to be fine with being a human support as he even let Yoseob rest his head on his shoulder.

 

Just as the members ended their conversations, the music hit the final note until silence filled the room for just a second before Gikwang knocked three times loudly then entered.

 

All six B2ST members filed into the practice room, keeping to one wall as they all saw the same thing: a girl with past shoulder length brown hair wearing mostly black in 6'' boots by the CD player.

 

Doojoon and Yoseob both whispered to each other about how pretty she was from behind, Gikwang, Dongwoon and Hyunseung were huddled up in a circle talking about how she would look like if she turned around.

 

Junhyung was the only one who watched the girl finally faced the group after hearing their voices, revealing dark brown eyes lined with thick eyeshadow and small lips covered by light pink lipstick.

 

The five members that were just talking amongst themselves stopped to glance in awe at how her complexion was near perfect but the rapper saw her jewel shard shaped eyes aimed right at him.

 

The girl at that point had recognized them to be B2ST after seeing each of their faces in the order they came in with a calm expression but it hardened when it came to Junhyung.

 

He wondered why she looked at him that way but then noticing that her lips were moving, saying something that he couldn't quite hear clearly being five feet away.

 

Just then, their manager walked in with some boxes of take out fried chicken.

 

"Ah I see you guys have already met her. I guess then I don't have to show you a picture of her anymore" He laughed as he put down the boxes beside the door near her bag.

 

Everyone but the rapper rushed to surround their manager especially Yoseob who was right in his face, all saying, "Who is she? Who is she? Who is she?"

 

"Hey, hey! Calm down! I'll introduce her to you guys in a moment, now let me through!" The manager made a emergency exit as he slipped through the leader and the dancer.

 

Junhyung during this whole time never stopped sharing a glance with the girl as he saw his manager stand beside her and gesture with his hand.

 

"I'd like all of you to me Yong Jinkyong. She's a new solo singer that our company is planning to debut some time this week."

 

"Hello." Jinkyong gave a proper ninety degree bow as she raised her head back up to see the six idols frantically moving before standing in a single file line facing her.

 

Doojoon was first to snap out of his temporary trance as did the other members before they all suddenly straightened themselves up then standing side by side once more. 

 

"1,2,3. SO BEAST! Hello everyone we are B2ST!" Five of them had smiles while the one she had been looking at before stood out alone being the only one showing his coolness.

 

Jinkyong heard the manager tell the them to introduce themselves one by one as the first member barely opened his mouth before she raised a hand, making all of him pause with confused eyes.

 

She walked over to person number one, "B2ST Leader, Yoon Doojoon" bowing to him as he closed his mouth to do the same, watching her move on to the second member.

 

"B2ST Main Dancer, Lee Gikwang." Repeating from before, his response was slower as he stuttered, turning to see her go to the third.

 

"B2ST Main Vocal Yang Yoseob." He was ready to bow to her but was surprised at when she ruffled his hiar, hand on his head as she continued to the fourth while controlling her expression.

 

"B2ST Rapper, Yong Junhyung" Jinkyong bowed like she did with Doojoon but didn't stay for long after receiving a bow in return as she made her way to the fifth.

 

"B2ST Lead Vocalist and Dancer, Jang Hyunseung." She bowed but a energetic Hyunseung did it too fast as their heads knocked, "Oh sorry!" him bowing again as she came to the last member.

 

"B2ST Youngest Member, Son Dongwoon." He extended his hand as she shook it while bowing deeply to one another before she made her way back to stand beside a surprised manager.

 

"It seems you already know who they are. Well, then you don't mind if I leave you two alone here while I go figure out their schedule" After he said it, their manager was gone faster than ever.

 

The door closed with a click as all six B2ST memebers including Jinkyong stood there in silence...

 

Song is B2ST - 숨