Chapter 2

Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tae Rin entered the bridal shop with her stepmother. It was a breezy and sunny Saturday. She wished that she could lay in the bed or take a fresh air at the Hangang River but instead she’s stuck in this four-walled building. At least she’s out of the car now because she could not stand sitting in the car with her stepmother. It is not like she hate that woman but the awkwardness feeling. She never been in a car with her stepmother. Tae Rin knew that her stepmother would never come to the bridal shop if it is not for the sake of Jongin mother. She need to portray how a loving mother she is even though Tae Rin is not her blood related daughter.

“Mrs Kim! We’re sorry that we’re late,” Mrs Song hugged her soon to be in law.

“That’s fine. I just arrived,” Mrs Kim then moved to hug Tae Rin. “How beautiful my daughter in-law is!” She praised Tae Rin. “Let’s try out your dresses dear. Jongin will come later, my no good son is stuck in the office with work. He told me he will be here in minutes,” Tae Rin just nodded and smile.

After about an hour of trying the dresses, Tae Rin moved on to the next dress. She never knew that trying and choosing wedding dress could be this tiring. She is not a type of person who fancy expensive and complicated dress. She prefer it to be comfortable to wear. Luckily the dress that she’s wearing now seems comfortable and beautiful. She like how she look in that dress. Simple yet it still enhance her slim figure and the hairdo that the stylist styled emphasised her perfect features. The worker flip the curtain open and Tae Rin turned around to be greeted by Kim Jongin who was sitting on the couch. Tae Rin was flustered to see him and their mothers were nowhere to be seen.

“My mother and Mrs Song are busy looking for other dresses,” he nonchalantly said while his eyes glued at her. Well I admit that she’s a beauty. Jongin scanned her from head to toe. “I like that dress” he smirked. He then stood up and walked closer to her. He put his hand on her waist and pulled her closer to him making Tae Rin flabbergasted. “But then I prefer if you could wear something that is much ier” he whispered. Tae Rin blushed and pushed him away. She was about to say a word when their mothers interrupted them.

“Did we interrupt anything” Mrs Song grinned. “Mrs Kim maybe we should leave this two alone so they can spend some lovely time”

“Yes, I think it is time for us to leave. Jongin can send Tae Rin back home, right son?” Mrs Kim looked at her son.

“But we haven’t finish choosing the dress” Tae Rin said, hoping that they would not leave her alone with him after that awkward moment.

Both their mothers exchange look and smile. “We can choose that dress. Jongin seems to love it by the way he looked at you just now” Mrs Kim said and looked at her son. “So, I will inform the worker and you guys can have a date” she clapped her hand together. She then left with Mrs Song. Tae Rin gapped when they left her with Jongin.

“Well, get change or you want to have a date with me with that dress, I don’t mind,” he said. Tae Rin looked at him.

“Who said I want to have a date with you?”

“You don’t wanna make our mothers frown for the whole day don’t you”

“What do you mean?”

Jongin sighed.

“I knew my mother. She will make sure that you enter my car before she left. They’re still at the front there” he pointed at the direction where people sit while discussing and choosing their dress. Their mothers were still there, talking to a woman that seems like the owner of this shop. Tae Rin rolled her eyes and went into the changing room.

After she’d done changing, she walked out of the room and towards the entrance door. Her steps halted when she saw a familiar figure. It was Wonho, talking to one of the worker there. , why is he here. Too bad Wonho saw her as well. Don’t come here! Tae Rin looked around searching for Jongin and their mothers. She saw them outside talking and they didn’t see her. She prayed that Wonho didn’t notice them.

“Hey what are you doing here?” Wonho asked. “Don’t tell me you are stalking me” he smiled sneakily.

“I should be asking that” Tae Rin replied annoyingly.

“This is my sister’s shop. I was helping her out a bit,”

‘Why in the world this shop happened to be his sister’s shop’ she grunted.

“Back to the question, what are you doing here?” Wonho asked. Tae Rin could feel sweats on her forehead. She didn’t want him to know about her relationship with Jongin and her family status. No one in that company know about her family and she prefer people to not know that.

“You must be Mrs Kim!” Suddenly, the woman that she saw talking to her and Jongin’s mother came towards her. “You’re a beauty! I’m Shin Min Ah. The owner of this shop” Tae Rin’s eyes grew wider. Wrong timing.

“Mrs Kim? What do you mean noona? Her family’s name is Song” Wonho confused.

“Oh Wonho you knew this young lady?” Shin Min Ah asked.

“She’s my colleague,” he answered.

“This young lady is going to marry the only son of Kim Corporation, Kim Jongin, and your CEO” Shin Min Ah said. “I am so honoured that you chose my humble shop!”

Both of their eyes grew wider. Wonho looked at Tae Rin, begging for any explanation to this absurd news.

“What took you so long?” Kim Jongin suddenly appeared. Wrong timing again! Tae Rin froze on her spot. “Let’s go. Our mothers are waiting,” Tae Rin looked at their mothers who were waiting near a sport car which she assumed it is Jongin’s car.

Wonho followed her eyes and saw the two old ladies that were talking to her sister just now. So she came from a chaebol family. That explain her marriage to Kim Jongin.

“Oh we’re sorry to disturb you. We hope you will have a pleasant time and we will make sure the dress come to you in a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter