Chapter 6

Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tae Rin was sitting under a tree while drawing. She looked at the scenery in front of her and smiled. She loves that place. It was full of beautiful yellow Canola flowers dancing as the wind blew them. Tae Rin closed her eyes as she enjoyed the smell of the flowers. She opened her eyes and saw Tae Hyung walked towards her and sat beside her.

“What did you draw?” he asked, peaking at the drawing block.

“I drew a house for us to live” she said happily.

“A house?” Tae Hyung looked at the drawing as her little sister showed it at him.

“Look, I drew myself, oppa, mommy and daddy as well. Here is the house and there’s a lot of Canola flowers around it” she pointed at the house that she drew. “I asked daddy to build a house here but he said we can’t do that” Tae Rin frowned. Tae Hyung giggled.

“Of course we can’t little princess. It will ruined this beautiful field” Tae Hyung said as he pat her head softly.

“Really?” Tae Rin turned to look down at her drawings. She really wished that she could live in that kind of house. “But oppa…” as she turned to look at Tae Hyung, he suddenly disappeared. “Oppa?” she looked around to find her brother. Suddenly Tae Rin was standing in front of a building. She looked at her back and saw a school and she’s now wearing an elementary school uniform instead of the dress that she wore just now. Tae Rin was perplexed.

Then she could hear clacking sound from behind. It sounds like a heels and someone was walking towards her from behind. Tae Rin turned around and saw her mother walking towards her in an angry manner. “Mommy” Tae Rin called her. Tae Rin’s mother grabbed her shoulder as she kneeled down to match her height. Tae Rin’s mother was fuming with anger.

“Murderer!” Tae Rin’s mother yelled. “Murderer!!!!” she shook Tae Rin’s petite body. She looked as if she was possessed.

“I am sorry mommy, please stop” Tae Rin was crying, begging her mother to stop but she could not hear anything and kept on shouting.

“I am sorry mommy…” Tae Rin then woke up. She sat up and she was panting from the bad dream that she had just now. Her body was full of sweats. Tae Rin wiped her eyes with the back of her hand and realised that she was crying in her sleep. “What was that?” she murmured as she covered her forehead with her palm. She closed her eyes trying to calm down. “Why is she kept on saying ‘murderer’ in my dream?” Tae Rin was confused. She looked at the clock besides her and it showed 12pm. “I slept in today”. Then Tae Rin realised she was sleeping on a bed. Did I sleep on a bed last night? The last thing Tae Rin remembered was sleeping in Jongin’s car. Maybe I didn’t realise I walked to the bed last night. She didn’t even remember what time she slept last night so she assumed that she didn’t remember herself walking to the bed as well.

Tae Rin went downstairs after she showered and changed her clothes. She heard noises coming from the living room. Did someone come? She went to the living room to check the guest. They were all Jongin’s friends, sitting and laughing as they talked. Baekhyun saw Tae Rin and said “Oh hey Tae Rin! You are awake. Come and join us eat. I am sure you are hungry” Everyone’s looking at her now.

“You slept in. Did Jongin tired you out last night” Chanyeol grinned. Jongin who was sitting on a couch gave Chanyeol who was sitting on a floor a kick on his back. Chanyeol just laughed. Tae Rin gave them an awkward smile, not knowing what to respond.

“Come and eat here” Sehun who was coming from kitchen pushed her lightly from back. Tae Rin unintentionally followed him and sat beside Baekhyun and him on the couch. The guys bought a lot of fast foods such as pizzas, chickens and there’s cheese cake as well. “Crap” Sehun said as he realised something “You are not on diet don’t you? You don’t mind eating these fatty foods?”

Tae Rin shook her head and said “It’s okay. I can eat them” Tae Rin smiled.

“Eat a lot. Jongin doesn’t like skinny girls” Chanyeol offered her a slice of pepperoni pizza. Tae Rin took the slice and said ‘thanks’.

All of them played a truth and dare game after they finished eating. They sat in circle. Tae Rin was sitting in between Jongin and Chen. After 30 minutes playing, Tae Rin and Jongin are still save from being chosen. The bottle kept on pointing at Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Yixing. Tae Rin found it funny when they did those funny dances or imitations. Kyungsoo chose truth and revealed that he got himself a girlfriend which then he earned light kicks and punches from his friends because he kept it secret from them for about 3 months. “At least I told you guys now” Kyungsoo pouted.

“Yeah after you date her for 3 bloody months” Chanyeol said. “Bring her to our get together next time” The others nodded.

“I can’t for now” Kyungsoo said.

“Why? Is she a celebrity or something? Or is she a princess?” Jongin said.

Kyungsoo scratched his head. “She didn’t live here. She lived in Netherland. She’s a Dutch”. Everyone’s gapped at his answer. “I knew her when she came to Korea for a work. She’s……” Kyungsoo hesitated a bit. “She’s a model” Their mouths grew wider.

“Holy Kyungsoo” Chanyeol said. “Excuse my language but mate…..! You got yourself a Dutch chick and a model on top of that which is kind of weird. I thought you didn’t like models”

“That’s what people said love is blind eh” Yixing said.

“That’s why I kept it secret for a while. I knew you guys will find it weird” Kyungsoo said.

“Well…at least we know now. Should we continue?” Baekhyun said and he spun the bottle. This time the bottle pointed at Jongin. “Truth or dare?” Baekhyun asked. Everyone excluding Tae Rin chanted ‘dare’.

“Okay fine, I choose dare. I always succeed in doing dare” he challenged his friends. “Now what should I do?”

“Kiss Tae Rin” Sehun said without hesitant. Everyone grinned. Tae Rin and Jongin’s eyes grew wider.

“Say it again” Jongin trying to confirm his friend’s request.

“Kiss your wife. Not a peck but a deep one” Sehun said I again. Jongin gapped. . I should expect them to say this. He looked at Tae Rin who was shocked and didn’t know what she should do. Suddenly everyone chanted ‘kiss’ as if they were supporting a football team during match. They were anticipating the kiss. Jongin hesitantly lessen the distant between him and Tae Rin. His face moved closer to hers. Tae Rin froze on the spot. Her eyes wavered. Jongin then planted a kiss on her lips. He placed on of his hand on her cheek, trying to deepen the kiss and asking her for an entrance. He placed his other hand on her waist making her shock and opened a bit. Jongin took the chance to enter his tongue and deepen the kiss more. Tae Rin couldn’t help but closed her eyes and she timidly enjoyed the kiss. Jongin’s friends wooing at the back but Jongin and Tae Rin seems to be in their own world. Jongin didn’t expect that he will actually enjoy the kiss.

After almost a minute the broke the kiss to catch their breath. Tae Rin blushed as Jongin looked at her in her eyes. He then moved his face away from her and turned to the front. The others were grinning. Tae Rin looked at the floor as she felt a bit embarrassed but she admitted that she like the kiss and it made her feel warm, just like how she felt when they kissed on the altar. Chanyeol grinned at his other friends, signalling that his plan today succeeded.

“Okay guys, let’s watch a movie now!” Chanyeol said, ushering others to go to the television. Jongin followed them, leaving Tae Rin there, still in her own world.

“Tae Rin-shi” Junmyeon called her. Tae Rin looked at him and realised everyone is waiting for her to watch the movie. “Let’s go there” he said. Tae Rin nodded and quickly went towards the others. She saw that everyone already took their own comfortable spot, leaving only a space which is beside Jongin. She have no choice but to sit there. Jongin remained silent as Tae Rin sat beside him. He felt a bit awkward but act like he didn’t care about the kiss when in fact it affected him a bit. He didn’t know why he’s enjoying it. He swears that if they didn’t stop to catch their breath, he might bring it to the next level but he tried to hold it in. Jongin didn’t want to consume this marriage and he didn’t want to have anything related to her.

As the movie goes on, some of the guys already fell asleep on the floor or on couch. Jongin fell asleep as well as he felt tired since he woke up early today and went to the gym before his friend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter