Chapter 13

Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin was walking towards the toilet when he heard some of the maids were gossiping in the corner which is hidden from the people’s view. He ignored them and continued walking but something caught his ears. He stopped in track to listen to it clearly. He stood somewhere where they can’t see him.

“I feel sorry for Miss Tae Rin. She has no family after Mr Song died” one of the maid which looked like she’s in her late 30s said.

“Yeh, she’s not that close with madam and Mr Joong Ki. They’re just family in a paper. I heard that her real mother died on the same day as Mr Song” the other maid that looked like she’s in her early 40s said.

“She died?!” the maid almost shout. She quickly covered but her eyes grew wider upon hearing the news.

“Shhh! If Mr Joong Ki or madam hear us, they will kick us out. You know they’re a bit sensitive about this”

“I’m sorry. Why she died though?”

“Apparently, she died because of her mental state. You knew she gone crazy after that unfortunate incident that happened few years back”

“You mean about Mr Song eldest son died from an accident? That’s just a rumour though. Nobody knows the real story. I even heard that he ran away from the house and he’s a delinquent”

“Whatever it is he’s the main cause of all these. I’m more prone to the fact that he’s dead because if he did run away, why can’t they find him until now?”

Jongin’s mouth gaped. He died from an accident? It’s just a rumour but it makes sense a bit. Seokjin’s informant can’t find a trace of him so it is possible that he’s dead and they didn’t register his death but why? Why would they do that? Why don’t they register his death if he’s dead? I need to get a confirmation first whether he’s still alive. After all, it’s just a rumour so I can’t just jump into a conclusion. Jongin pretended that he didn’t hear them when he saw the two maids came out from the corner. They bowed at Jongin and walked away.

 

Jongin went to Mr Song’s office room. He knocked the door but no one answer him. He slowly turned the door knob and poked his head through the small opening of the door. His eyes were searching for Tae Rin. Jongin saw Tae Rin was standing near the huge window which overlook the housing area. She was looking outside the window with her arms folded across her chest. Jongin entered the room and walked towards Tae Rin. Tae Rin could sense his presence but her eyes still glued to the scenery outside.

“They said home is the starting place for love, hope and dreams but I always thought that home is just an empty space where people come and go. It’s never warm for me like people always claim” Tae Rin said. “I wonder what people in those homes doing. Do they feel warm? Love? Or is there any hope and dreams? Or they just feel empty like me”

“That’s not a home. That’s just a shelter for human. Home is where your heart resides” Jongin replied. Jongin shifted behind Tae Rin and s his arms around her tiny waist, pulling her closer towards him. His sudden action caught her completely off guard. She shifted her gaze towards Jongin who was smiling softly at her before he rested his chin on her shoulder. “I can be your home” he said.

Despite the heaviness in her heart, it fluttered at the feeling of her body pressed against his. In Jongin’s arms she was safe and her worries disappeared like rain on summer earth. In that embrace she was cocooned well than any butterfly-to-be. His words felt like it was embracing her heart, making it warm. She loves it. She loves all the magic that this man did to her. His one soft touch can melt her body, her heart. His one soft word can cause butterflies in her stomach. He’s the home that she’s been looking for. A place where her heart can rest comfortably. Tears started to well as she suddenly felt a surge of mix emotions inside. She was indeed happy but at the same time she doubted if this warm feeling will last forever. Every warm and happiness that she felt didn’t last longer. One day, it will leave her and she will feel the coldness again.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Jongin noticed her tears. Tae Rin didn’t answer and she tried to hide her face from him. Jongin turned her body around to face him. He cupped her face and looked directly into her eyes. It glistened with tears. Jongin wiped the tears with both his thumbs. “From now on, don’t hide your tears from me. I really mean it when I said I can be your home” he said while his gaze still locked on her. Tae Rin’s eyes wavered, more tears fell down on her cheeks. She closed her eyes when Jongin kissed the tears away from her face. Jongin’s lips moved from Tae Rin’s eyes to her forehead and planted a soft kiss there. Tae Rin slowly opened her eyes and looked at Jongin whose face was an inch away from her. She placed her hands on his shoulders and slowly tip toes to kiss him. Jongin was surprised by her kiss at first but later he responded to her kiss. He deepen the kiss by placing his palm at the back of her head and pulled her closer to him while his other hand wrapped around her waist. Tae Rin clung her hands around Jongin’s neck.

Tae Rin could feel the warmness of his body on hers. She can feel the sense of love, hope and dreams at that moment. All her sudden worries washed away and she felt so comfortable. She felt like she was at home.

Slowly and gently, Jongin slide his tongue inside . He moved his tongue slowly and carefully, trying not to go overboard. He didn’t want to scare her and act ravish although he felt desperate to feel her more. He just softly caressing her tongue. They both started to caress each other tongue but Jongin managed to dominate hers. Jongin broke away from the kiss to allow both of them to catch their breath. He looked at Tae Rin in her eyes.

“I…” Tae Rin started to speak. Jongin raised his brow, waiting for her to continue. “I…love you Jongin” she confessed her feeling.

The confession astounded Jongin. He didn’t expect her to confess to him now. “I…” he was about to reply to her when suddenly someone opened the door and entered the room. Both Jongin and Tae Rin quickly pulled away from the hug and turned to look at the person.

“I’m…I’m so sorry!” A maid bowed and apologized to them. “I knocked the door but no one answered. I thought no one is inside so I came in to clean the room. I’m so sorry to interrupt! Please forgive me” she still bowed. Her face turned white. She was afraid she will get fired.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter