His Dream

Love at Sixteen

#09


Another month has passed and now July is here and summer break is around the corner.

July 3rd.

Hana bid goodbyes to the girls and Kyra whistled at her when she saw only Hana and Suga was standing there at the bus stop. The others had split to go home after they had fun at the karaoke and arcade today. Today is Saturday and on every Sunday night, Hana will go out with Kyra and meet them. Her parents knew she went out with Kyra, but not with the others.

"Let's go, don't disturb them." Hoseok grabbed Kyra's hand and he raised his hand to Suga as a good bye. Suga did the same. Hana smiled when she sees Kyra argued a bit with Hoseok before she linked her arm with him and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"They are a weird couple." Suga commented when he noticed that Hana was watching the couple. Hana chuckled.

Her bus then arrived and they get on. Hana turned to Suga who also got on the bus.

Suga was surprised when Hana suddenly stopped. He almost bumped on her back and Suga is somewhat, annoyed. "What?" he asked with a frown.

"You're taking this bus too?" Hana asked unaware of Suga's annoyance expression.

Suga let out a chuckle. He ruffles her hair and says,"I can't let you go home alone, silly."

Hana blushed when Suga smiled as he ruffled her hair and she was also embarrassed when Suga called her silly. As they gotten close, Suga's mouth got no insurance too. He said what he liked and unfiltered but it was just him, who was being honest.

Hana prefers that rather than being hypocrite. That's why she is not hurt. Suga is not hurting her feeling at all. At least, someone has called her silly which she could hear it once in a lifetime. Because no one ever called her that before.

"Ya get a seat before you fall." Suga spoke from the back. He was already sitting at the second last seat and he smirked when he saw Hana's lips twitched in annoyance.

"Can't you speak nicely?" Hana asked after she sat. Suga made her sat near the window and he was at the aisle.

"At least I didn't curse." Suga turned to her with a playful grin.

"Yet." Hana continued as she slightly glanced to him and Suga chuckled again.

Well he cursed when he was with his friends. Like, a lot. But with Hana, he still didn't because he somehow felt like Hana will not like it. But as long as it is a '' word or 'what the hell' is better than '', right? Suga debates in his head with a brief nod. He was planning to say the basic curse in front of her, as introduction to get to know him better.

"So you don't sing too?" Hana was looking to the street view when she asked Suga.

"Yes because I rapped."

"Yeah, I saw it. You rapped with Hoseok and Namjoon!" Hana remembered. "You are surprisingly good!" Hana was all chirpy because she was excited and Suga loves how her eyes sparkle when she was in that mood. "Like when you grunted an 'Hargh!' I feel like I wanna dab." Hana giggled and Suga looked at her with a face.

"Dab? Seriously?" Suga shook his head and he took out his only mp3 gifted by her mother when he was fifteen.

"Do you love music?" Suga asked while he held the earphone. If Hana answered a no, he will keep his mp3. If Hana answered a yes, Suga will offer her one earphone.

Hana nodded. Suga smiled excitedly and he offered her an earphone. They are sharing one earphone and Suga started to play a song. Hana was entertain to see Suga being all giddy. He is always like that when he is doing or talking about something he likes.

"Listen to it and give your comment." He said. The music starts and Hana turned to look at him in surprised. Because she heard Suga's voice as soon as the song start. Suga made a Shh'd sign and gestured for her to listen till the end.

"I heard all the boys' voices!" Hana spoke as soon as the song ended. Suga nodded admitting it.

"I made it. My dream is to become a music producer. I want everyone to hear my music and I want to make my mom happy." Suga looked up to the bus roof and sighed when he thought about his dream. He himself wasn't sure if he could be a producer one day.

"It's not really my type of song," Hana started. Suga nodded because he knew that. Hana loves jazz and he loves hip hop. "But I admit that it is actually good." Suga smiled. He thought, Hana maybe wanted to please him by saying that but he can feel honesty from her.

"I wrote the lyrics while worrying about my future. I'm not like Jin, Joon, and Tae who had everything but when I make this song with them, they are just the same as me. We are all the same. We shared our concerns and we found out that we are all worrying about our future. Because you know, we are not good people."

"Hey, you all are good people. You guys are nice friends too. I hope the stereotype of ‘unschooled kids’ are bad kids will stop soon." Suga smiled bitterly. If only Hana knew their true sides. They were unschooled for a reason. And they were stealing for a reason.

"We talked about our future when we recorded this song. We are almost 20 and we need to be matured and find jobs. Although me, Kookie and were unschooled, the others were still schooling." Suga was reminded to Taehyung, Jin and Namjoon who are homeschooled and Hoseok and Jimin went to local school. Suga held the mp3 tight with a determination to change his and his friends’ future life.

He felt the song ‘Tomorrow’ is a starter to his new life. It’s a song that brought everyone to at least think and worrying about their future. It is time to stop playing around and being young. It is now time to mature up and to face the world as an adult.

Being an adult is hard because adult bear more responsibilities. And that what is feared most by the boys. Being young and trouble did not make them responsible to what they have done because they cleverly can run away from it until now.

But when they let it go soon, they will have no place to run and hide but instead, to face it with a strong heart and mind.

...

"Here for you," Suga handed Hana a small paper bag. They got off from the bus and Suga walked her home. It is now 10:30 pm and Hana needs to get inside now or her mother is going to nag at her again.

"Happy Children day." Suga grinned.

"Huh? But I'm not a kid. I'm a sixteen years old girl." Hana took it with a puffed cheeks.

"So what? You're still under age, Hana." Suga stuck his tongue out and he backed off with one hands tucked in jacket's pocket and one hand is waving her a goodbye.

Hana scrunched her nose when she realized that Suga will leave again in the middle of argument and that makes he is the sole winner.

"Today is not Children's day!" Hana shot back.

"Whatever~" Suga turned his back. Hana grinned. Now, it is a win-win situation.

"Bye!" Hana quickly waved her hand when she forgot to bid him goodbye. Suga raised a hand without looking back and when his silhouette disappeared at the corner of the road, Hana runs to her house which is only 5 meters away where Suga had left her.

Hana doesn't want Suga to send her to the front of her house because she is worried if her parents found out that she has gotten closer to the boy her mother had warned to stay away from.

Also, as Hana expected, her mother nags at her again tonight. Instead of having ear bleed, Hana quite enjoying the nagging session. That was the only time when her mother spoke the longest to her. Hana is, quite weird. Or maybe in other words, she just wanted a little attention from her mother.

 

In her room,

Hana looked into the paper bag after she sat on her bed. She can't wait to see what Suga had gave her and she almost screamed when she saw a pink bunny bear with a pair of button eyes and 'X' mouth.

Earlier in the arcade, Hana tried to get the bunny but she failed. She tried twice before she gave up and went to the girls who had been calling her. Suga must have watched her then. Hana blushed and she hugged the bunny.

"Hmm smells nice!" Hana was surprised because the bunny had Suga's scent. It smells like a sweet yet soft vanilla. Hana noticed there's a note and folded paper inside the bag too.

"I want the iron man plushy but instead I got the bunny. I'll just give it to you." Hana skeptically looked and read the words again and again. Really? She questioned the confession. Nah, Suga sometimes can't be trusted.

"P/S: I sprayed some fragrance 'cause it smells bad." Hana laughed when she read that. Suga is being too honest! She wouldn't know he intentionally sprayed his perfume on it if he hadn't told her!

"Yeah right." Hana giggled. She then made the bunny sat on her laps and opened the folded paper.

The paper was quite big actually. An A3 size and its full of colorful words.

"Summer Break Plan with Yoongi and friends." Hana read the title. She then carefully studied the whole paper. On the paper, there was thirty space of boxes in each of it written activities as a to-do-lists. From the first day till the last day, the boxes are full!

Hana smiled when Suga is considerate enough to write 'Do homework' in 7 out of 30 boxes. During summer break Hana will not have daily music or ballet class but an intensive class on Friday and Saturday. The rest of the day she was free, at first, but now, since Suga has booked her, she is not available anymore!

"Yes! I gotta skip summer camp!" Hana thought happily because she managed to skip summer camp held by her mother association.

Hana lies on her bed with arms spread. She picks up the bunny and raise in front of her face.

"Gigi, I'm gonna have a fun summer break! Finally!" Hana decided to call it Gigi (Yoongi = Gigi)

"It's all thanks to your awesome master! Mmuah!" Hana kissed the bunny and got embarrassed herself. She wasn't really in a right mind right now. It's all because of Suga who made her very happy today.

.

.

.

"There's no camera installed in you right?" Hana stared at Gigi after she was in her right mind.

 

-to be continued


Thank you Jimin for posting a picture with Jungkook! aish kookie...