New Friends

Love at Sixteen

#07

 

While Hana is thinking about what to do or what to tell her parents, suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Hana," the person was her father.

"Yes?" Hana replied without opening the door.

"Mommy and daddy will have a dinner with the council at the city. You wanna follow us?" Her father asked.

"I think I can't go," Hana walked closer to the door. If she talked to her father, she can still persuade him to not going but if that was her mother, she will have no choice but to follow.

"Okay, you can rest dear I know you're tired. Don't worry about your mom, I'll handle her." Hana wanted to scream when she heard that. Daddy is the best!

"Thank you daddy! Love you," Hana sang. She heard her daddy chuckled. 5 minutes later, she heard a car driving out. It was 7:55 PM and Hana had no other choice but to run.

.

.

She was really glad to see Suga is still waiting down the hill. He wears a brown leather jacket with plain white shirt and his favorite ripped jeans. Hana was just assuming that was his favorite jeans because she had seen him wearing the same jeans three times already. But that doesn't matter, because he looks good in anything.

They almost arrived at the place that Suga is bringing her and she can see many colorful lights striking the dark sky. Was it a funfair? No, he said it was a club. Hana got reminded.

 

At first, she doesn't believe him and her ears. Why would he bring her to a club for their first day out ever? But when he said it was a self-organized club with his friends and was like a party, Hana rethink.

Because she was afraid as this was her first time going out with a boy and at night! She still decided to go because she trusted him. Just like the first time they met.

Now they can hear loud music playing and they can also hear happy chatters of teenagers.

 

"You won't regret it. All teenagers in town and village are here." Suga turned around as he talked to her. Suga is leading the way and he walked with hands tucked in the jacket. Hana walked just behind him but still in close distance because they are entering a prohibited land! She can clearly see a signboard warning this was a prohibited land and to not crossed in. But they just did.

"All of them?" Hana asked in surprise. Would she by chance, meet her friends from school? Please God no. They would be surprised to see her here and her parents might as well surprise to hear it from them! Kim Hana, the respected daughter went to a club with a man!

"Erm, sorry. Maybe not all of ‘em. Just my friends, teenagers like us. I'm sorry to say but, educated teenagers like you weren't here."

 

Somehow, Hana was offended.

 

"Excuse me? What do you mean by that? How are we differed from you guys? We are not brats."

"No, I mean. We are nobody, Hana. We aren't educated teenagers like you. Actually, we are the brats." Suga stopped and he stood in front of her.

He looked hurt when he himself said that he was the brat. Because uneducated teenagers like them, are hated and disliked by people like her parents. Hana's mother had warned her before she got closer with Suga; a reminder to not get closer and be friended to someone like him.

"Yoongi, I'm sorry." Hana bit her lower lips as she mentally cursed herself for saying something like that. She just hurt Suga's feeling.

"You are not a brat. No you're not. You're a kind person." Hana tried to fix the situation. But when Suga say nothing,

"Maybe, I should g—,” Hana wanted to excuse herself because she was embarrassed for saying things like that.

"I am the one who should say sorry. I think, addressing you as educated teenager wasn't a suitable term." Yoongi spoke before Hana could finish her sentence. He doesn't want her to go. He doesn't want their first day out to be like this. He doesn't want to fight.

Hana was surprised and in relief when Suga spoke up. She doesn't want to leave either but if Suga kept on shutting his mouth, she will go. She didn't really know what to do in this situation aside from apologizing. This is her first time arguing with a boy.

"We're both sorry. You shouldn't say that to yourself and me myself, is not a very good girl, though you say I'm an educated person." Hana hugged herself. It's a bit cold tonight and she was just in one piece of sleeveless dress.

"Not a good girl? But I see you as one." Suga gave her a smug smile as he silently took off his jacket.

"I am not in my room right now while my parents thought I am and is sleeping." Hana told him and Suga immediately laughed.

"Is this your first time? Sneaking out secretly?" Suga raised a brow while flashing her a teasing grin. Hana bites her cheeks with a soft natural blush risen up and it turns bright when Suga put his jacket on her.

Suga fixes his jacket around her small shoulder as he says, "Don't get cold now. Night is still young." Suga then beams in satisfaction when he sees her fitting in his jacket. Brown jacket matches her peach dress and she looks lovely yet chic.

Their eyes locked and both pull a smile. One pulls a satisfied smile while the other one pulls a shy smile.

 

"Ya! Heyy here he is!" A colourful haired girl disturbed their sweet moments. Suga and Hana turned to look at her.

"Suga!" A cheerful boy spread his arm and both guys hugged.

"Hana, this loud boy is Hoseok and that's his girl, Kyra. They are my friends, two out of twelve." Suga proudly introduced his two first friends to Hana.

"Hi, I'm Hana. Nice meeting you." Hana extended her right hand to Kyra but Hoseok grabs it.

"It’s nice to meet you too! We have same initial’s name. Hoseok and Hana! H and H! You can call me Hope for short." Hoseok winked. He shakes Hana's hand enthusiastically meanwhile Kyra and Suga face palmed.

"O-okay," Hana was flustered. Never did she expect her first hand shake with a guy would be Hoseok! Suga's eyes were burning in fire when he watched them.

"Hana, come with me!" Kyra dragged Hana into the compound, leaving Suga and Hoseok together. Suga huff his cheeks as he shot a glare to Hoseok before he tailed Hana and Kyra.

 

Kyra brought Hana to the girls and they started to get to know each other. While Suga, he was in a teasing session with the boys.

"So you finally brought her here." Namjoon grinned as he sipped his drink. Suga said nothing and that encourage Taehyung and Jungkook to take action.

"Is she your girlfriend? Why did you hide her?" Taehyung nudged his shoulder.

"Afraid if we took her? Finally realized that we're more good looking than you, huh," Jungkook smirked as he raised his chin; feeling proud of his good looking gift from God.

Suga rolled his eyes at them. He was annoyed yet was too lazy to defense himself.

"You should bring her when we play later." Jin tapped his shoulder before he and the boys join the others who dances and who chats.

Suga just waited there near the car, watching people, especially Hana. He was waiting for her to be freed from the girls but they seem to get along really well on their first meeting. They chat and laugh non-stop. Suga doesn't have any idea of what they talked about.

 

When Hana was looking at him, Suga gestured for her to come to him. It is their sweet time now, only two of them.

"You don't dance?" Hana asked after she approached Suga. She stood in front of him who sat on the car front bump.

"I'm one of the guys who don't dance." Suga's statement made Hana chuckled.

"Oh no, then what if someone wants to dance with you?" Hana questioned with a brow raised up. Suga pursed his lips.

"I'll step on her heels." Suga meant the girl who will be the one to lead. Usually a girl will step on men's shoe. Hana scoffed intentionally.

"Did you just scoff at me young lady?" Suga was amused to see a new side of Hana. She was being rude to him. Hana nodded as she backed off a little. She was getting aware if Suga could attack her. "Why don't you show me you ballerina steps?" Suga suggested with a grin.

"Eh? Right here?" Hana didn't expect the request to come.

Suga nodded. "Right now." He added.

"But it's... a rock song," Hana murmured as she looked around. Boys and girls dancing fancily and crazily together following the hard beats while her? She will sway slowly as gentle as a swan?

Hana turned to look at Suga again in case he changed his mind. But he didn’t. Suga gave her a light shrug with an encouraging smile.

"Go on," with that, Hana took out her heels and balancing her body with her toes. She does the basic and does slow spin since she wears a dress. Seeing her graceful moves, Suga was in awe. Everything about Hana is so beautiful. Her moves, the way her hair flips, her eyes that glances to him and her smile.

She just shook his heart.

Suga felt embarrassed because it is his first time his heart beats wilder to. Hana is the first girl to do this to his heart. To cover his shyness, Suga stood and stupidly did a common basic move that everyone knows. Hands on the head forming a half circle, one foot raised up to the knee of the other leg and he spins around.

Hana stopped herself when she saw him before she bursts out laughing. She was really embarrassed to do ballet in here plus with rock music but when Suga did a move, she felt very happy. At least she knows that she wasn't alone.

 

-to be continued

 

Enjoy!