What is Your Name

Love at Sixteen

#04


"COPS! RUN! RUN!!" Taehyung and Jungkook gave red alarm to their gang who was in the middle of reversing a car from garage through the back gate. They have received signal from team YoonMin who guards at the neighborhood entrance.

Jin quickly the engine and two girls get in the back seat while Hoseok gets in beside him.

"As usual," Suga and Jimin exchange smiles. They are the distract team who will confuse the police about their plan.

They ran to the opposite way to which the way where the cops are coming. Yoongi sprayed the graffiti paint to the faces of the police and Jimin threw paint cans to them before they ran together.

The police siren is now heard. Suga and Jimin giggle when they heard that. The exciting part has come!

"Let's meet at our place!" Suga told Jimin before they separate.

"! Where are they?!" The police barely stood and looked around with his torchlight. He saw no shadows but he heard footsteps running.

"You go this way I go this way!" The police also separate to chase after them but the boys were faster.

Maybe the police forgot that they are young kids. They are strong and pretty smart with tricks. This whole town secret passages and short cuts, they knew it. That was why they are always able to escape from the police.

They ruled when it was night and they lived when it was day light. Even during daylight, the police couldn't arrest them because the police didn't even know who they are.

They will always wear beanie or cap that covers their hair color and face mask or bandana to cover their half face. Also, they wore dark attires so it was difficult to chase them at night since it was dark.

 

After making sure they lose the police, Suga and Jimin returned to their hideout.

"You made it," Suga and Jimin high five when they met at the entrance of their hideout. It was an empty two floor building which, the first floor really is empty while the second floor was occupied by them.

"Yo!" The other greeted them as soon as they stepped upstairs. Suga and Jimin smiled and they hugged with the others.

"Our aces!" Jin tapped both of their backs as he led them to the middle of the floor.

"Did you guys made it?" Jimin asked as he lay on the mattress covered with only stitched clothes made by the girls of their gang.

"Yeah," one of the girls said and the others took out a bag of steels.

"We made it too," Hoseok hugged Jin's shoulder as he swirls a car key around.

"What the hell? A Bugatti?!" Suga and Jimin were shocked. For the first time ever, they stole an expensive car. Usually they stole a junk car at the junkyard.

"What if the owner reported it to the police?" Jimin asked in worries.

"He will, actually all the previous victims did." Namjoon stepped forward. He was talking as if he had a plan readied. As if, stealing that Bugatti was his idea.

"We gotta re-make it." Hoseok stood by Namjoon's side and they flashed smiles to each other. Suga rolled his eyes. He lands on one of the old yet still comfy couch and murmured, "What a pain in the ,"

"Ya, you'll be the first one who'll test drives it later! I know it so don't act like you don't care." Hoseok threw a small pillow to his face. Suga bit his lower lips in annoyance as he picked up the pillow that falls on his lap.

"You ask for it," Suga said with a sly grin before he threw back to Hoseok to which Hoseok managed to avoid his attack. Hoseok laughed in relief and he stuck out his tongue, trying to fume his friend.

The others had looked at each other also with a smirk. Each of them took a pillow and a pillow fight had happened. That night, they had fun as usual.

 

While Hana, she had just returned from her night tuition class. On her way home, she saw police's cars everywhere in their neighborhood.

"Has something happened mom?" Hana asked her mom who picked her up tonight. Her mom didn't answer her which Hana assumed, she didn't know about it.

Hana just looked out the window until they passed a house where there was a police car and an officer was talking to someone in an expensive night robe. Both faces were grim.

 

 

March 16th.

A week later, Hana meets Suga again at the town. This time, he was waiting at the entrance of her dance studio.

He wears grey shirt inside his dark blue jeans jacket and black leather pants. His hair is still mint but it is now a soft mint. Looks like the color started to fade. But he is still looking good. Just like the first time she met him.

Suga turned to her and he smiled with a non-stiffen hand raised up as a greeting. He then tucked his hands in his pants' pocket as he watched her drawing up to him. As he waited for her, Suga took this short moment to stare at her stunning looks to which he could only see her in that style only on Thursday.

"What are you doing here?" Was what Hana first spoke to him after two weeks they didn't talk to each other.

"I was just wondering what are you doing here last Thursday and I am right. You're coming here." Suga answered calmly. He is still leaning on the wall beside the entrance.

"How did you know?" Hana found it was interesting because there are two dance studios in this town. A ballet dance class and street dance or freestyle dance class. How can he exactly know that she was a ballerina here?

"First, I don't think you would join street dance lesson. You're not that type. Second, I have saw many ballerina had that bun hair coming out from this place, so," Suga shrugged with a smug smile. He knew he was right and Hana was annoyed by his act. This is her first time talking to someone like him.

"Having a bun hair doesn't mean I'm a ballerina." Hana stated in a matter of fact. She was right. But her statement didn't make Suga's smug smile fades.

"Well then, only a ballerina wearing that kind of... tight clothes.." Suga dragged his words as he stared at her wide neck shirt that was a little bit tight around her bust.

Hana was blushing really hard. She pulled her cardigan to the front to cover up herself and she hit Suga with her ballet's shoes bag. Suga didn't ache yet he laughed heartily.

"Okay bye, have fun dancing~" Suga withdrew his back from the wall and flashed a hearty smile to her before he walked away.

Hana was enchanted to see his smiles. She knew he was genuinely smiling at her because that was the sweetest smile she had ever seen. Other people she met didn't have a gummy smile like that.

Before Hana lose this moment to ask his name, she turned around and called him.

"Hey, what's your name?"

Suga turned around and he was surprised because she was asking for his name. A thought of for the first time someone had asked for his name came across his mind. It was because usually, he was the one who asked others.

Suga himself didn't know why he didn't ask for her name yet. Part of his heart wanted to know her name but part of his heart opposed him from doing so. Because, he doesn't want to get too attached to her neither he wanted her to get too close to him. He knew that she being friended with him will be a very bad idea.

Because she is a good girl, and he is, a bad boy.

"My name is Hana." Hana told him her name first because if he hesitated or didn't want to tell her his name, she will tell hers. So that, he would always remember either 'ah, the cake girl is Hana' or 'her name is Hana'.

Hana smiled to him before she turned around to enter her studio. She climbs up five door steps and extended her right hand to pull the door opened. At that time, Hana thought Suga had left but he wasn't yet. Because he told her his name.

When she turned around, she only saw his back who was walking away before he disappeared in the crowd on the pedestrian street.

"Yoongi," Hana recalled what he told her his name. That minty boy's name is Yoongi.

-to be continued

 

Yoongi and Hana :')