Grounded

Love at Sixteen

#11


"So, see you tomorrow." Suga smiled while looking at Hana dearly.

Hana nodded while her eyes looking down on the road and two hands hid at her back. She still felt the warmth of Suga's hand on her and that made her shy. She couldn't lift up her head to see Suga properly.

His hand was manly looking that she thought that hand was rough. But, it wasn't. It was smooth and soft and so warm.

"Hana?" while Hana was avoiding his eyes, Suga was searching for hers. "Okay I am sorry for scaring you today. The game was scary and I should have told you earlier so that you can not to play." Suga sighed in guilty.

Hana has been so quiet since the game. Though they won second place today, she doesn't really looked happy. Suga thought, she must be so scared since that was her first time.

"I will not make you do anything dangerous anymore. So don't be mad at me." Suga softly spoke.

Mad? Hana looked up and saw Suga smiling bitterly. He was hurt because he thought he hurt her. When Suga turned around, Hana quickly held his right wrist; preventing him from walking away.

Suga was startled by her soft touch. He held her upper hands this morning but her palm was indeed softer. And he wanted to know how it will feel in his palm. So Suga looked down to see the touch on his wrist and he looked again to Hana who finally looked at him.

Her eyes were begging him to stay.

Suga pulls a soft smile and he held her hand properly. The moment he held her small hand, he knew it would fit perfectly in his hand. It was like they were made for each other.

This time Hana was startled and blood flushed to her cheeks. Suga held her hand! Her mind is screaming a mess. Hana dipped her head down once again because she doesn't want Suga to see her red face.

"Why are you avoiding me?" Suga asked disappointedly. He squeezed her hand gently to suppress how sad he is now. If people were avoiding him because he was one of the naughty kids, he doesn't mind them. But if that person is Hana who avoids him, he will get hurt.

He doesn't want to get ignored by her.

"I am not avoiding you, Yoon." Hana brace herself to look at him. She knew if she wasn't, Suga will misunderstand that she is avoiding him when she is not.

"Then why were you kept looking away from me?" Suga asked with his voice sounded truly hurt.

"I.." Hana was sad to hear his voice like that. "I was just shy." Hana held his hand tighter as she braced herself telling him her feelings.

"Why?" Suga asked cluelessly. Hana is the first girl to make his heart goes crazy, and she also, the first girl Suga will experience many new feelings and complexity with. Such as, love's complex(?)

"B-because...you held my hand," Hana was frustrated to have to tell Suga the reason why. But as she is a straight forward yet shy girl, she still told him that.

Their sweet moment was cut off with a vibration from Hana's phone. It was from her dad and she looked at Suga. Suga nodded with a smile; signaling she can go anytime. But, their hands weren't ready to let go.

"Bye."

They said to each other but they were still holding hand.

"See you tomorrow."

They are about to leave but their hand is still in each other’s hand.

"Y-yoon, I-I have to go," Hana is stammering because of shyness yet Suga remained calm and smiling.

"Sure. You can go Hana." He said so but he still didn't let go of her hand.

"Good night," Hana step a back slowly as her hand slowly slipped off from Suga's touch.

"Sweet dream," Suga replied when their hand was detached and Hana turned her back before she jogged to her house.

Suga looked at her running and he looked down to his hand. The palm is now getting colder as there was no warmth covering it anymore and he felt lonely. Suga looked to the front and Hana's figure was gone. His heart sank to her absence.

"Please don't turn your back on me," Suga speaks alone imagining Hana in front of him. "Hold my hand and stay with me," he continued.

"If I said that to her, will she do as I asked? Will she stay?" Suga asked himself with a sad face. He then sighed and turned around when no one is answering him.

 

 

"You have skipped your intensive class for two weeks. You even skipped the summer camp and I can't believe you did that Kim Hana. You are officially grounded for three days and are compulsory to finish your homework within that."

Hana sighed recalling her mother's punishment on her.

Last night, her father missed calls her to tell her she should get home quickly because her mother was in raged. She was home early to find out Hana was not home as she expected and she found out Hana has been skipping summer classes too.

Knock. Knock.

The door was opened after the knock. Summer's head popped inside and she flashed Hana a small smile.

"Your dinner." Summer put her dinner tray on the desk and take out the lunch tray. Hana has been having her meals in her room since dinner last night.

"Thanks unnie," Hana smiled to her. She was lying on her bed, holding onto Suga's aesthetic picture. She missed him. She knew Suga might get worried because she doesn't show up for today.

And she also can't inform Kyra about her absence for three days starting today. Because her mother finally knew she has a cellphone and her phone was kept with her mother.

Hana sighed. She should have finished all her homework and quickly meet Suga and friends after three days! Hana stick back the picture on her soft board and she sat with a determination. She ate her dinner and continued with her homework.

 

 

Knock, knock.

Hana turned to the door. It was weird because usually, after dinner, no one is knocking and entering her room. The dinner tray will be taken out tomorrow morning when she will be served breakfast.

"Unnie," Hana is still smiling because she missed talking to Summer. She hasn't spoken to anyone except Summer for two days now.

"How was your homework?" Summer asked audible enough for her and Hana to converse. She closed the door quietly and Hana immediately knew Summer secretly came to see her.

"Almost finish." Hana smiled and spoke quietly too. "Why are you here unnie?" Hana asked directly.

Without answering her, Summer took out something from her jeans pocket and it was Hana's cellphone.

"Your mother asked me to keep it but your friend has been calling you. I bet she’s worried about you, so I'll let you talk to her." Hana quickly took her phone and checked the call logs. There are almost 50 missed calls from Kyra. Damn. She was sickly worried!

"Thanks unnie!" Hana was about to scream but she managed to control her voice. Just in time, her phone vibrates again. Kyra is calling.

"Fifteen minutes and I'll be back." Summer gave her fifteen minutes to talk and Hana was grateful than enough. After Summer left, Hana quickly answered the call.

"Oh my god Kyra I am so so sorry!! My mom was home early last two nights and you know what? I was grounded! I am sorry that I couldn't tell you earlier since my phone got taken away," Hana pouted at the end.

There was a brief silence before Hana heard a chuckle.

"So that was it? You were grounded I see. Must be because of me," Hana sat straight upon hearing a male voice instead of Kyra's voice.

"Y-yoongi?" Hana doesn't believe what she heard so she pulled off to see the screen caller and Kyra's name was on screen.

"I borrowed Kyra's phone to call you. I was worried, Hana." Suga sighed at the end of the line.

"I am so sorry," Hana fidgets with the hem of her pyjama top. She made Yoongi and the others worried, and she was sorry. Very sorry.

"How are you?" Suga asked, changing the topic.

"I'm fine. You?" Hana asked with a smile. Finally a fantasy of her talking to Suga through a phone call came true! So this is how it feels like. It was exciting because his voice sounded manlier and huskier through the phone. Hana's heart couldn't control her beating if it continues!

"Fine I guess... and I miss you." Oh her heart jumps upon hearing Suga's bold confession! Hana was too shocked and excited that she froze for a moment, sending the line into a silent reply.

"Don't you miss me?" Suga daringly asked. He made Hana nervous about it. How should she reply? She couldn't stupidly tell him she has been staring at his photo for two days because she missed him as bad as he is!

"Me too...I miss you too," Hana replied soft yet audible enough for Suga to hear her. A smile crept across Suga's face. He looked up to see a bright room through a window.

"Can you please come to the window?" Suga asked as he was ready to see her face that he has been missing.

"Eh?" Hana looked around before she saw her room window. Impossible! She thought as she walked to the window and pull open the curtain. Hana searched around her front house view before her eyes landed on a figure standing right across her window view.

There is Suga, who was standing and looking straight at her.

 

 

 

 

"There you are," both said and chuckled.

-to be continued


 

5 more days before the comeback!

I can't wait to see BTS I MISS THEM SO MUCH!!