First Meeting

Love at Sixteen

#01


 

Hana stared at a boy who stood in front of her. His hair was light mint green and he has most cute tear drop eyes she had ever seen. But that was not the case why she stares at him right now.

Suga looked at the girl in front of him. She looked mad, and he acknowledged it. She wore a lime knee dress and there was a flower crown on her head. She has very pretty long eyebrows he had ever seen. But that was not the case why he stares at her now.

Both their eyes dropped down. In between them, there was a crashed box on the road.

"Erm, I'm sorry," Suga scratched the back his neck. He sounded un-genuine and it made her mad yet again.

"Don't you see I'm walking down the road?" Hana asked with a stern voice. She was trying to hold her anger and her sadness. My birthday cake! Her heart whimpered.

"Well, I did ring the bell." Suga reasoned. He looked to his bike that was lying near the drain. His front tyre was inside it. That small accident happened when he cycled too fast down the hill and almost hit a girl who was walking up the hill.

Hana was in mixed feelings. She bites her lower lips trying to hold her tears as she stared down to her ruined birthday cake. She saved up to buy her favorite cake and her mother agreed to pay half for it. This is because, it was an expensive cake!

A sixteen year old girl couldn't afford it by herself unless she saved up and was supported by her parents.

"Look, I'm sorry okay. And I'm late now. Here, go buy yourself a new cake." Suga fished out some cash that he had and gave it to her.

To be honest, the ten dollar he had was the only cash he has for his daily expense this week. But seeing the cake he ruined was an expensive cake from a famous bakery in their town, Suga forced himself to be kind by giving all he had.

After giving her the money, he rushed to get his bike and cycled away. He leaves Hana just like that.

Hana stared at the bill in her hand. Hana grabbed it tightly before she threw the money on the road because it wasn't worth it. Because the cake was sixty five dollar and 60 cents!

 

"YO!" A pink haired boy hugged his neck making Suga stumbled to the front yet still managed to compose his posture.

"Don't wanna join us at Burger King?" the pink haired boy stabbing his thumb to a famous junk food restaurant. He saw Suga sitting at the bus stop so he came to him.

Suga turned to look at his friends who were having fun with food. Instead of eating the food, they played with it. One of them sticking the fries inside his nose and many of them biting it making them looked like a Dracula.

Suga's fingers then curled up in the jeans pocket because he had no money right now. His ten dollar for this week was given to an almost crying girl three days ago.

"Pass," Suga shrugged the arm off his shoulder. His buddy seems to get it. He fondly smiled before he nudged Suga.

"I'll treat you." He said.

"Nah, I'm okay Joon." Suga declined. Deep inside he was half and half wanted to accept and to decline. But he was hungry as . The only thing he ate was a toast in the morning then he hasn't eaten anything yet till 6 PM now.

"Aye, why are you being so shy? It's unlike you! Come on!" Namjoon dragged him anyways.

 

"YO! Here come our Sugar!" The boys at the table greeted him and Namjoon who came with another tray of burgers and fries.

"Where's Hope?" Suga asked when he didn't see one of his best buddy.

"Shhh!" The others pulled him to gather in a small and close circle. They told him about the surprise plan for Hoseok's birthday party and Suga nodded with a wide grin.

"He'll arrive here soon!" A girl with short bob hair entered the restaurant with a box of cake.

When Suga's eyes landed on the box, he suddenly got reminded to the girl he had hit on. Now he was wondering if she got any cut or not because he was pretty sure she was slightly crashed to the wall to avoid him.

Tch. Why do I even care? Suga furrowed his eyebrows to his sudden care. She was a stranger and he hates stranger.

"Happy birthday!!" Six boys and five girls screamed happily and they beamed in satisfaction when the person they surprised to was so touched.

"Oh my god! Guys!" Hoseok was excited with this unexpected plan. He acknowledged that today is his birthday but he didn't expect them to throw a party at him, because everyone usually broke at the end of the month.

"Tadaa! We bought you the damn blueberry cheese cake that you've been craving for!" A girl with rainbow highlights said. Hoseok once again was touched.

"Oh my my. Guys seriously I'm touched." Hoseok almost cried but before he could, his friends smudged his face with the cream of the cake.

"Yah! At least let mE MAKE WISHES AND BLEW THE CANDLES!"

Suga laughed as he had smudged twice on Hoseok's face. He was fine until once again he was bothered by the crashing cake incident.

The girl who bought the expensive cake must want to celebrate something and Suga knew he had ruined her perfect day that day.

.

He mentally cursed.

 

- to be continued

 

How was the first chapter? :)