First Day Out

Love at Sixteen

#06

 

Hana looked at her calendar as she was counting days. Today is Thursday, April 20th and it has been three days since she last met him. Hana is waiting for her mother to send her to ballet class this evening and while waiting, she sat at her desk counting the days and admiring the beautiful buckwheat flowers. It is still alive lol. Because Hana puts it inside a thin, tall, transparent glass vase near her window.

 

From the drama Goblin she watched recently, the goblin said that buckwheat flowers mean lover. When Hana knew it, she blushed alone thinking was Suga gave it to her with the same reason?

 

But then she will slap her cheeks for thinking that. She doesn't even know how to describe their relationship. They are not friends. They are not relatives nor neighbor neither. Maybe, they are friends-to-be. I hope so. Hana prayed.

 

.

----------------

"Oh my," Hana quietly gasped in surprised and in happiness when from afar she already saw Suga waiting for her at the entrance of the ballet studio. But, mother… she would hate it if she knew Hana was meeting Suga secretly. Hana glanced to her mother who puts up left signal for her to park at the side road.

 

"Are you okay?" Her mother asked. She did hear Hana gasped in surprise and she was wondering what would surprise her daughter.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Hana politely answered with a smile. She then got off the car and sent her mother away with a wave. After making sure her mother had turned to a corner which also means she will not see her and Suga, Hana quickly turned around and ran to the studio.

 

Was it chemistry or telepathy that Suga can feel her presence? As if he can feel her presence around him, Suga turned to look at his right and he saw her running to him. She was smiling and she waves her right hand in glee. Suga can't hide his gummy smile when he sees her smiling happily like that.

 

"Hey," Hana greeted him with a smile that never leaves her face. She panted a little as she was just after running with excitement.

 

Suga lightly chuckles. How happy she was when she meets him? Was it as same as him or double? It was because she ran to him. Looked at her bun hair, it almost loosen down. Involuntarily, Suga tucked strands of her hair behind her left ear. His act left Hana stunning. Her heart beats suddenly rose up again.

 

"How many ballet and music class do you have?" Suga asked as he studied her style today. She wears long dark grey cardigan, bright pink tee and sport shorts.

 

"Music class is on Monday and Friday, Ballet class is on Tuesday and Thursday." Hana answered as she also studied Suga's style today.

 

He just wears plain white tee with ripped jeans. Suga was leaning on his right side on the wall, two hands tucked in jeans while he talked to her. His posture made her heart flutters because if everyone looked at them right now, they might think Hana and Suga is a lover.

 

Hana blush just thinking about that. Without her realizing, slowly Hana started to develop feelings to Suga.

 

"From Sunday to Saturday, which night you are free?" Suga asked again. He wanted a right time to bring her out since she was always busy with her daily life.

 

"Saturday’s ‘till Monday’s night." Hana replied again and Suga nodded.

 

When Suga asked her that, Hana was hoping that he was trying to find a time to spend with her. And he did.

 

"Next week," his first word already made Hana anticipate his next words. "Saturday’s night at 8, let's meet at the place we first met."

 

"Okay?" Suga asked for confirmation after Hana didn't response.

 

"Okay," Hana nodded with a smile. Her right hand was holding tight on her shoe bag as she was trying to control herself from screaming. She was so excited that Suga asked her out!

 

"Don't be late," Suga reminds her as he withdrew his body from the wall. He flashed to her one last smile before he left. After making sure he had really gone, Hana cupped and she ran inside the studio with her mind screaming histerically. He asked me out!

 

.

----------------

April 28th,

 

On the D-day, Hana dressed up right after dinner. It is now 7:45 PM and Hana didn't know what she should tell her parents. She couldn't tell them that she will go out with Suga or with a boy. Because they might as well won't give their consent.

 

Lie? Should she tell them a lie? Hana had never lied to her parents.

 

"What should I do?" Hana paced back and forth. She was restless. She was clueless. Time is ticking Hana, come on, think of something!

 

 

 

Suga checked his watched again. It is now 8:05 PM and Hana isn't here yet. Namjoon had been calling him to rush his there and Suga was bore to tell Namjoon that he will be a bit late. Suga rolled his eyes when that was the umpteenth calls he receive in just 15 minutes.

 

"What?' Suga asked lazily. He is now not in the good mood. He was hoping that Hana could come with him yet she didn't appear yet.

 

"Suga, we'll start without you." Jin told him and Suga just hummed. He gave them permission already before he came here. Maybe his friends just wanted him to be there with them to inaugurate their very first open clubbing to teenagers.

 

"I'll wait another five minute." Suga said to himself after he ended the call. He is still hoping for a miracle, for Hana to come.

 

 

 

"Did I make you wait?" Hana ran down the hill and she was in relief when Suga was still there. She was late almost ten minutes and she was afraid if she arrived, Suga wouldn't be there.

"I told you don't be late." Suga stood straight with a cold face. In front of Hana, he looked like he was mad.

"I... I'm sorry." Hana bit her lower lips as she stared down on the road. The street was in silence and there are only them. They stood under one of the street lamp and it was like a spotlight on only them.

 

"But I still glad that you made it." Suga smiled. Hana lifted up her head when she knew he wasn't really mad.

 

Suga checked her out and he internally cursed himself for forgetting to tell her to not wearing a dress but a jean.

 

Now, Hana who is in front of him is in feminine looks of her. She wears a knee dress peach in colour and a pair of inch high sandal. She even brought a classy purse with her. Her hair was straigthen down with two braids on her left head and she wears a cute ribbon shaped hair clip.

 

"So where are we going?" Hana asked innocently and Suga wasn't sure whether he should tell her now or later, because they are going to a club.

 

-to be continued

 

Happy belated birthday to Suga! <3