Girls Day Out

Love at Sixteen

#08

June 1st.

It has been a month since Hana and Suga's friend getting closer. Due to Hana tight daily schedules, Suga and his friends will visit her twice a week in any day of her evening class. Most of the day, Suga came to visit on Tuesday and Thursday. Hana is willingly to go early to her dance or music class 30 minutes early in the evening so that she could meet them and have a chat before she went to her class.

"How about this Saturday night?" Suga asked after his friends left.

There's a new influence on Hana. She sneaks out from her room in every Saturday night to go to the club. She is not wearing a dress anymore when she went there. Kyra and the girls taught her to wear jeans or short jeans and tee.

Hana bites her lips and she tucked her hair behind her ear. Today is her ballet class and she acknowledged that Suga liked visiting her during ballet class. Maybe he admired her ballerina appearances.

"I'm sorry, there's an important dinner with family."

Suga nodded. "It can't be avoided then. Have fun at the dinner." Suga tucked his hands inside the jeans pocket. He always did that. That must be his favorite habit.

"It's no fun Yoon. It's all about mannerism and it's boring." Hana called him Yoon for short. It's simple yet sweet. In Suga's ear, whenever Hana called him Yoon, he'll hear as if she just called him as sweetie or baby. It sounds sweet to his ear and he liked it.

Suga smiled in satisfaction upon hearing his name from her lips again today.

"Still, you have friends there right?"

Hana gives a thought about that. Friends? They are girls she only met twice or thrice a year. Whenever they met, they will sit together at a large round table specified for them and drink tea talking about latest fashion, complimenting how everyone looks changes or improves each year and eventually will show off. Hana disliked that.

Sometimes she almost fell asleep during the meet and greet. She talked the least too.

It was different when she was with Kyra. The girls were really happening and Hana never knew she actually is a chatter box! She just couldn't stop talking when she met them and they talked a lot too. Now, she'll miss them.

"It's okay, you'll get a friend tomorrow." Suga smiled and he winked when he saw her confused face. He gently pressed her shoulder before he left.

 

 

By a friend Suga meant, was it really her? Hana couldn't believe her eyes when she saw Kyra walked into the huge dining hall in one of biggest convention center in the city. Different from her usual short jeans and tight tee, she is now wearing a black tube dress. Kyra is already y but with the dress showing off every curve on her body, she looks elegantly y!

Her hair is still the same; highlighted rainbow hair. It just, she curled end of her hair forming a stunning wavy hair. All gentlemen in the hall was drooling over her right now. Not only because she was pretty and y, but also because she was different from the girls in here including Hana! All girls are wearing pastel dress but Kyra wears black!

"Hi, Hana!" Hana was the first person Kyra approached as soon as she made her entrance.

"Kyra? I didn't know-"

"That I'm also one of the educated girls?" Kyra raised a brow. Suga always mentioned Hana as one and when Kyra is here, she is also one. Hana nodded.

"Well, I have a big sister." Kyra turned Hana to face her family and Hana's mouth gaped. Kyra's father was her father's best friend!

"So, my parents really don't mind if I don't come along and I really hate coming to this boring occasion." Kyra rolled her eyes making Hana chuckled in amusement. How long has it been since she chuckled genuinely in this occasion. Hana was not being herself here unlike Kyra. Now that Kyra is here with her, Hana felt today will be the first fun dinner ever!

"But since I knew you're here, I decided to come!" Kyra grinned.

Yesterday Suga contacted her telling her Hana will go to the dinner occasion and asked her if she could go too. Kyra was delighted and she spent all night doing her nails and preparing her clothes. Even her parents were shocked when she stopped them from going and coming out all ready.

"I am happy that you're here but, I don't think Hoseok will." Hana said as she glanced to all men who were looking at them. Kyra laughed.

"Yes he will not!" She said with a wide smile. Immediately, the image of her boyfriend's famous sulky lips (ㅅ) pops up in her mind. "Let's get some snack and chat outside and maybe after that, we should flee from this boring dinner?" Kyra whispered a devil. Hana's eyes sparkled and she nods in excitement.

"Bye! See you tomorrow!" Kyra honked her car before she drives away. Hana sent her away with a smile and happy wave.

After Kyra's car disappeared from her vision, Hana run into her house. She was silently nervous because it’s almost midnight and her parents must be worried of her. She got no phone so her parents can't contact her whereabouts.

"Kim Hana." A stern voice greeted Hana as soon as she stepped inside the house. Her parents are awake and they were waiting for her at the living room. Her father was watching the TV while her mother was standing with arms crossing over her bust. Her father was so chill while her mother wasn't.

"Mother," Hana gasped in surprised. She quickly bowed 90 degree and apologized for returning home late. She did told her parents she will go out with Kyra but she didn't tell them that she would return this late.

"Did my girl have fun?" Her father asked in a gentle voice that made Hana lifted up her head with a smile.

"It was awesome! Kyra brought me to see the most beautiful park in the city and we tried delicious street foods." Hana chirped in glee totally forgetting her mother who was still staring at her with dark eyes.

"Nice, Kyra is very sociable and a very kind girl." Her father smiled. Hana's mother then cleared as if she was reminding her husband for saying something.

"Ah," her father got reminded. He looked at Hana with soft eyes and says, "It is okay to have fun but don't come home late anymore. Daddy and mom are worried about you." Her father stood and he approached Hana to her hair. "You are the only one we got, Hana. Our only flower." He said again.

Hana was touched to hear the soothing concern.

"Yeah. I promise I won't come home late next time." Hana hugged her father.

"Tomorrow afternoon, after riding horse, can I go out with Kyra again? She will bring her friends together." Hana asked after the hug. She looked at both her parents. Her mothers seems disapprove but she said nothing and glanced to her father. Her father is the most powerful in the house and both will follow of what he says.

"Of course," he father approved and her mother butts in immediately,

"And you must return before dinner. Don't forget that you have schoolwork to do." Hana looked at her mother who has straight face. She rarely saw a smile on that face and it made Hana feels sad.

"Okay," though she is sad, Hana put up a smile to her mother.

 

The next day, Hana runs upstairs to bathe and to change into new clothes. She pulls up her jeans and wears her shirt. She is being simple today and she smiles to herself in the mirror whilst she dried her hair.

When she finishes combing her hair, Hana was thinking about what kind of hairstyle she wants to do but she heard a car honk. Kyra has arrived! Hana grabbed a flower hairband and she applied lip tint in rose before she hurriedly picked her sling bag and ran downstairs.

Her father who was reading newspaper got up when he saw her downstairs. They hugged and he planted a kiss on her forehead.

"Be safe," he said. Hana smiled and she looked around. Her mother wasn't here so she quickly fished something in her bag and showed a rose pink Iphone 6 plus to her father.

This morning, after a short horse riding, her father gifted the cellphone. Yesterday incident taught him something; that Hana needed a phone so that he can easily contact her and know her whereabouts. His father had taught her the basic of the phone for the rest of the time 'till they returned home in afternoon.

"Thank you for this phone!" She whispered. Her father nodded with a fatherly smile. He patted her head and gestured for her to go. Again, Hana runs.

"Hey baby girl!" Joy, a pretty bob haired girl cheered when she saw Hana walked out from the behind huge gate. Hana raised her hand with a happy wave. She was so happy to see all of the girls were here with her.

Kyra who was at the driver seat smiled at her. Hanmi, the black, straight hair girl seated beside Kyra grinned widely at Hana. Dahyun, the only one girl with curly hair sat at the back seat together with Joy and Kelly, the ponytails haired girl.

They are the girls she knew through Suga and through Kyra. They are the only friends Hana made outside of the school and the only girls Hana spent most of her times with.

"Am I still fit?" Hana saw no seat available for her. The car was already crowded with 5 girls and soon to be six.

"Aye we are all slim girls!" Kelly claimed.

"Pull her in!" Hanmi said and in instant, Hana was pulled by Joy and Dahyun. Surprisingly, Hana fits in. Four girls are now at the back and she looked at them, baffled.

"See, you're fit!" Kyra who watched through the rear mirror said with a grin. Hana laughed heartily and so do they.

"Aww our babygirl is so cute!" Dahyung pinched Hana's cheek. Babygirl is Hana's nickname because she was the youngest in among the girls. Hana is sixteen meanwhile Kelly, Joy and Dahyun are seventeen. Kyra and Hanmi are eighteen years old.

"Are you ready girls?!" Kyra pulled down her Ray ban glasses.

"Yes we are!!" The cue were given and the car droves away to the beach.

They had a lot of fun and Hana and the girls exchanged phone numbers. Hana's first gallery picture was a picture of her and her daddy and the second picture till existing now are the pictures of her and the girls.

"Hana show us your bikini!" Joy and Kelly ran to her and Hana turns pale. She didn't expect to swim at the beach. Hana hugged herself.

She didn't wear a bikini set for bath though. She wears her daily undergarments and today she wears pink. Hana's face turned red when Joy and Kelly already in front of her with a devil smile.

The two girls are already in their bikini that's why they were targeting Hana. But to run, Hana felt hopeless. Her legs already weaken when she heard Joy screaming her name.

"She's underage!" Hanmi tried to protect Hana. She knew how it feels to be undressed by these hungry girls because she had experienced the same when she was fifteen!

"Who cares?! All girls wear bikini at the beach despite their age!" Joy fought back.

"Look at Hana she's gonna cry." Kyra laughed out loud.

At the end all the girls surrounded Hana and they wefie again without undressing her. All four of them are wearing bikinis except Hana. She wears short jeans with stripes pink shirt.

"Who's the latest to arrive at the seashore gonna get punishment!" Dahyun sudden announcement made everyone stumbles and pushing each other while getting up to run to the seashore. The latest person is then thrown into the sea.

That night, Hana wrote her entry in diary that today is the best day ever. Because she could spend time with her girlfriends that she cherished the most.

 

-to be continued