Losing

Blurry Images

 

 

 

Seyong had no idea on how he should start planning things he wanted to do in order to get the revenge on his little brother's behalf. He knows it sound cruel and really silly but he still needs to know the reason behind why Taeyong took his life away.

He deserves to know that at least.

Seyong has zero information about the girl. All he knows would be her name, Im Soeun. And he only knows that based on the letter Taeyong kept in the box.

"How am I supposed to find for the girl?"

It has been three days since Taeyong went to another side of the world. And of course, the whole family is still mourning over his death, especially his mother. Seyong would say that he's lucky to have his mother by his side when he almost giving up with life but to lose a father since he's 5 years old sure gives a lot of life lesson to him.

No one stay in your life forever.

The siblings literally had no one else other than each other. They have always relied onto each other; no matter on what kind of situation it is. Taeyong will always be there for Seyong and Seyong will always be there for Taeyong.

Losing another person that he loves the most in his life, sure brought a lot of pain and it's not easy for him to just move on.

'Don't be too sad,'

'Stop crying,'

'Past is past. Your life must go on,'

How easy those words sound to them when they're not the one who feels it? When they're not the one who lose the people they love? 

People should never told someone else on how they supposed to feel when they're not even in their place.

That was a total bull. 

It's more like, mind your own life.

I don't need your advice.

 


 

Seyong was walking around the town with a plain black shirt, also a black jeans and a pair of black sneakers. He's fully black at the moment, obviously showing how much he's mourning at the moment.

He also had an obvious puffy eyes as he cried too much for the past three days. His tears could probably fill in the empty pool that his family owned at their old villas; but now it's gone since his mother sell it off.

Seyong looked around just to see bunch of people walking towards him and vice versa. They all have smile pasted on their face; bet it's only him who was in despair at the moment right?

He had no idea why he's here at the middle of the town; alone. He knows he's still not in a really good condition but he just feels like he needs a fresh air to inhale.

But now he wasn't sure if he made the right decision to go out. To see everyone around him, being happy and all, somehow make he feels like a loser.

A tapped on his shoulders startled him and woke his up from the bad day-dream he had in his mind, "Hey," A voice could be heard from behind of him.

He turned around to see a boy; more like his friend was standing behind him. He formed a slight smile as the way to greet the boy.

"What are you doing here?"

Seyong stayed quiet. He tried to answer the question but he got nothing for it. He had no idea why he's here though. 

"Are you okay?" The boy asked when there's no answer coming from him.

Seyong slowly nodded his head, "I'm okay," He paused, "What are you doing here?" He asked the same thing to the boy.

"I was about to go to meet other friends. Do you want to join?"

He quickly shook his head. It's almost impossible for him to join the others in this state.  

"But everyone would be there though,"

Seyong knows he has been distancing himself from everyone else lately but it wasn't his fault that he did all of that.

Because he knows everyone will be judging him instead of comforting him. He hates it. He hates it the most when people judge him for things he didn't deserve to get judge.

"No thanks," The answer he gave to the boy after taking a long time to think about it. 

The boy that was infront of him sighed, "I know you would say that," He shrugged, "That's okay," He's giving up in persuading Seyong.

"Sorry," Seyong said with a smile; probably a fake one, "I think I need to go first," He excused himself because he knows if he didn't do it, the boy might just dragged him to see the others.

The boy grabbed his wrist as soon as he walked away from where he stood, "Wait," He said.

"Why?"

"You drop this," The boy passed a photo that he dropped behind, "Isn't this our junior at school though?" The question from the boy managed to attract Seyong's atention.

"You know her?"

"Yes, obviously,"

"Do you know where can I get her information?"

"I think I know but why do you need her information?"

"I," He stuttered, "I have something to ask her,"

"I can't help you, but Gwangsuk maybe can help you,"

"Gwangsuk?"

"Yes, he's quite close with this girl since they're in the same club back then,"

"Okay, thank you," 

"Gwangsuk will also be there though. You could meet him right away,"

"Oh, is he?" He was hesitating.

"Yes,"

"Hm,"