Questioning

Blurry Images

 

 

 

"Where are you going?" Seyong asked Soeun who was about to go out when lunch hour has already over 2 hours ago.

Soeun startled by Seyong's sudden appearance at the infront of the lift, "What are you doing here?" She asked him a question instead of answering his.

Seyong could smell something fishy around Soeun but he couldn't make that as an excuse to stop the girl from going. Because he was afraid that he might looks possessive to her, "I was about to grab for a coffee. Do you want to join me?"

The girl smacked her lips, "No, it's okay," Seyong didn't know why but he could feel that the girl looks so anxious at the moment, "I have a meeting with client now. I will catch up with you later, okay?" She promised the man.

Seyong thought he shouldn't think much about it. Though both of them ride the same elevator but then they went to different way. Soeun quickly took out her phone and typed something. Only after sending a message to someone, she could focus back on the road.

She turned her body around but Seyong was already out of her vision, "He wouldn't do something like secretly follow me from behind, right?" She muttered alone before continue her journey to the new place she has been telling the person she was going to see today.

 


 

"Why are you changing the place?" The man whom sitting infront of her asked the question.

Soeun sighed, "Seyong was about to go there," She gave an excuse.

The man frowned, "Then?" He couldn't understand why Soeun told that to him, "He shouldn't see us together?" 

Soeun looked lost. She wasn't sure on how she should start the talk about Seyong's brother, "Because it's something involving him," The girl claimed, "Gwangsuk,"

The man waited for the next words from the girl. But she stayed quiet for a long time instead, "What do you want to tell me?" He asked as he couldn't wait any longer, "Did Seyong say anything to you?" Gwangsuk claimed that maybe Seyong was already telling the truth to the girl so that's why she was behaving like this.

She stared into Gwangsuk's eyes before finally opened her lips, "Do you know anything about Seyong's brother?" She timidly asked that question in a low tone voice since she wasn't sure if it's a right decision to do so.

Gwangsuk frowned, "Do you mean Taeyong?" He asked but Soeun just shrugged, "Wait, you don't know Taeyong?" This is getting weirder by time. He thought Soeun was going to say yes but it's a no from her, "I thought he's your boyfriend,"

Soeun has a disbelief expression on her face, "What do you mean by boyfriend? I haven't dated anyone since I broke up with you," Damn, she shouldn't bring that thing up anymore. Seyong would be mad if he ever knows that she dated Gwangsuk for a while when they're in university back then.

"Seriously?" He chuckled, "You sure took a long time to move on," He wanted to tease the girl but ended up he's the one who's going to get tease. What goes around, comes around. People said.

Soeun rolled her eyes, "Say someone who kept calling me every night just to ask me for a get back though I rejected you for thousand of times," Yes, she got the boy.

The smile on Gwangsuk's face immediately lost from her vision, "Okay, let's not talk about that. It's better,"

She shrugged, "By the way, you said that Seyong is your bestfriend since highschool but why he didn't know about our relationship? I mean how can he didn't know?" The question has been on her mind for a long time and she thinks it's a right time to ask for it.

Gwangsuk hummed, "He knows I was dating you but I never show you to him. And Seyong wasn't really that nosy type," He claimed. Well, to be honest, Seyong never asked him about his girlfriend or anything else. Bet, he didn't really care about anything other than their friendship.

"Okay, I know this sounds silly. But do Seyong has any other girlfriend before this?" Soeun awkwardly asked that question. Who knows that she's going to ask that silly question to her ex-boyfriend? Damn.

He chuckled, "Seyong?" He shook his head and somehow it brought thousand of happiness to Souen's self, "Trust me, Seyong is a real nerd boy. I would say he has a lot of secret admire but he rejected all of them," He continued, "He do tell me that he has a crush on someone but I'm not sure who is it,"

Soeun didn't know but the last sentence rose the jealousy in her, "You didn't know or you don't want to tell me?" She looked at the man with suspicious look.

"Soeun, you won't be like a kind of possessive girlfriend right?" 

The girl shook his head, "Okay back to the story. So, who the hell is Taeyong?" She just felt like the conversation was going too far from her real intention.

Gwangsuk took out his phone, "I'm not sure if you know him but here," He showed the most recent photo of Taeyong he had in his phone. It has been a long time since he saw both of Seyong and Taeyong so he didn't have any new picture of him. But he hope that it could help her a little bit.

Soeun grabbed the phone from his hand and stared into his picture, "Oh my God," The only thing she could say after seeing his photo.

"Why?" Gwangsuk asked but there's no respond from the girl. Not even a single word.