Ending

Blurry Images

 

 

 

Another 6 months has passed and there's no news from Soeun yet. He knows he should give up on the girl but he couldn't since his heart kept telling him that there's a reason why Soeun being sent into his life. There must be a reason for everything. He believes in that. 

For the past 6 months, he has been spending his time walking at the same road over and over again. The road where he bumped into Soeun for the second time. The road where all of this whole thing started.

Seyong chuckled at the upon of remembering how silly Soeun back then, asking him to accompany her for a drink but end up she's the one who was passing out first. Well, everytime they walked through this road, that's the only memory crossed in their mind and they would laugh to it everytime they remembered it.

They were happy. And he wished it could last forever.

He took a sit on the random bench he found in his vision. He looked around but there's none of familiar face could be seen. Seyong sighed, "How can she leave me just like that?" He still couldn't accept the fact that Soeun left him behind without no words.

Suddenly, he reminded of something Soeun always told him,

"If I ever run away from you. Don't find me, because I'm the one who was going to find for you first,"

He scoffed, "TIll when am I supposed to wait for you to find me, Im Soeun?" Seyong mumbled.

"But Seyong, as much as you love me, do know that I love you more than you love me. So that's why I would never leave you behind,"

"Trash. All of those words sounds like a real trash for me now,"

"Are all of my words really sounds like a trash to you?" A voice interrupt him from his own world. He slowly lifted his head up and could see the figure he has been missing the most all these while was standing infront of him.

"Soeun," Seyong stuttered.

She smiled, "How are you?" The girl asked in cheerful tone.

Seyong stand up and blinked his eyes for few times to make sure that it's not another hallucination made by his mind, "Are you real?" He put his hand on her cold cheeks.

Soeun put her hand on Seyong's hand, brought it down and nodded her head, "I'm back, for you," She confessed.

"But why?"

She chuckled, "I told you if I ever run away, I will be the one who find for you first," Soeun said as she grabbed both of his hand, "Seyong, trust me. I never thought of running away from you. Just, I think all of these things were too much for me. And yes, I'm that type to run away from problems," She explained, "I'm sorry,"

Seyong put a finger on her lips, "Don't blame yourself. It's my fault, for lying to you,"

Soeun slowly shook her head and was about to say something but Seyong cut her intention to do so. He could feel that he will lost his chances to give the answer for the question Soeun asked him 6 months ago.

"It's true that I approach you with intention to get a revenge. But by time, I started to forget about my real intention and getting attached with you. If you ask me, if I was really sincere to be with you, I would say I wasn't at first but I am right now. I want to be someone important in your life. You have no idea how much I am regretting the decision to let you go. I should have hold onto you no matter how hard it is, because though I don't want to admit it, I already deeply in love with you. I love you, Im Soeun,"

The girl couldn't help herself but smiled to those words. She knows she won't regret the decision to come back and get back together with him. Because she knows, he's the only one for her.

Seyong lost in the girl's eyes as he slowly lowered his face to the girl, leaned down and get his lips closer to hers before their lips met. The moment she had been dreaming off for so long. He placed his hand on her waist and drew her closer deepening the kiss. As they parted, she saw his eyes sparkled and lips curved up into a smile and she couldn't help but smile back.

"I love you," He whispered into her ears.

Soeun smiled, "I love you too,"