Wandering

Blurry Images

 

 

 

Seyong was wandering back and forth infront of a big house. He looked at the address he wrote on the tiny white paper and sighed. He was at the right place but there's something that was holding him back. Is it Taeyong?

He wasn't sure if what he's going to do is the right thing or not. He was about to throw himself into a pit of misery and he knows once he started doing it, there's no way that he could turn back. He needs to keep moving until the goal is achieve.

"Hi, who are you?" A voice startled him. He turned his back to the direction of the voice and gulped. It's her, Im Soeun.

Seyong blinked his eyes for few times as he smacked his lips. He looked at Soeun with a blank look in hope that the girl wouldn't ask any other things anymore.

"Hey," The girl said again when the boy infront of him, looked at her as if there's something he wanted to tell her but it's just, he couldn't, "Do I know you?" She asked again.

Seyong shook his head upon the question, "I'm sorry," He bowed a little bit to the girl before leaving the house.

At that moment, he knows he could never do this. 

 


 

"Seyong, are you okay?"

He weakly nodded his head upon the question. After he went to the Soeun's house, he called Gwangsuk and asked him if he's free today since he thought he needs someone to talk to.

"You know that you weren't okay, right?" Gwangsuk could smell something fishy around his old best-friend.

Seyong let out a slight smile, "I could never lie to you, right?"

"Well, obviously,"

"Do you know that," He paused and took a deep breath before he continued his words, "Taeyong is gone," He sighed before he took a sip of alcohol infront of him. It's a total perfect day to enjoy drinking.

"Wait, what do you mean by gone?" Gwangsuk looked clueless with Seyong's words, "Do you mean," He knows he couldn't continue it and Seyong just nodded his head, "But how and why?"

He bit his lower lips. He thought he would never tell his friends about this but here he is, telling everything to Gwangsuk. When he lost his brother, means he lost his world. There's no one he could put his shoulders everytime he felt like he wanted to cry. There's no one would hear to all of his problems anymore.

He is being left alone, in this cruel world.

"He took his own life,"

"But why?"

"Because of a girl,"

"Girl? Wait? Im Soeun? Is that why you asked for her details?"

Seyong shrugged.

"I don't think Soeun is that kind of girl,"

Gwangsuk's words received a glare from Seyong, "How much do you know about the girl?"

"Not much, but I know that she's a nice girl,"

"Nice girl. How did you know she's nice? People changed right?"

"Yes, that's true. But as far as I know, Soeun, she's just different,"

"What do you mean by different?"

"Well,"

"You could never answer that question, right?"

"It's just I haven't meet her for a long time,"

"That's mean you don't know whether she changed or not. She's the reason why my brother killed himself, Gwangsuk. She's the reason why. How am I supposed to look at her normally? Tell me. How am I supposed to live my life without Taeyong by my side?"

"I know it's hurt, Seyong. I know that feeling well. But you couldn't be like this. Do you think Taeyong would be happy looking at his brother in mess condition? He won't Seyong. He wouldn't be happy. It might be hard now, but it will be heal by time,"

"I know it's really a wrong decision to come here and talk to you. As expected, no one could ever understand me. As much as Taeyong did,"

"Why the hell do you expect for someone to understand you when you can't even understand yourself? I know you for a long time, Kim Seyong. You weren't someone like this. I know life is hard. It changed you. But still, I hope you're still my friend, just like before."

"Just shut your mouth. I'm leaving," Seyong get up from his seat and was about to leave the store when Gwangsuk grabbed his wrist.

Gwangsuk looked at him with his puppy eyes, "You know that I will always be here for you whenever you need me, right?"

Seyong cleared his throat as he closed his eyes. He snapped his hand from Gwangsuk's grip and leave the store in instant.

He was walking alone at the middle of the empty road; almost empty since it's midnight. He couldn't help but think about Taeyong, Soeun and Gwangsuk at the same time. He didn't have much people in his life. He knows Soeun going to be a new person in his life and he sured that it's not a good thing to bring her into his miserable life but she's the reason why he's in the misery now.

Gwangsuk. He knows that Gwangsuk wanted to help him. He knows that. He couldn't deny that he treasured their friendship as much as Gwangsuk did. Gwangsuk has always been there for him through thick and thin and obviously he appreciated all of it. Every single things he did for Seyong.

As he was deep in his thought, he bumped into someone, "What the," He almost cursed but stop right away as soon as he saw the same girl he saw before during day.

"Sorry," The girl bowed as she said that with her soft voice. She lifted her head up and frowned as she saw the boy's face, "Aren't you the one I saw before? Infront of my house?" She asked without any hesitant.

Seyong's eyes shaking as she said that. How can she recognized him in a short time? She only saw him for the first time and at a first glance, she already knows it's him?

"I guess so?" Seyong answered her question half-heartedly.

Soeun smiled, "Really?" She asked in excited tone, "Wow, I knew it. I am really good in remembering people's faces. Nice to meet you again," She greeted the boy with a smile plastered on his face.

Seyong startled by Soeun's behaviour. She is really a cheerful girl, just like Taeyong. He knows the other reason why Taeyong likes her.

"What are you doing here?" She asked again.

Seyong frowned upon the question, "I'm on my way to go home. Why?"

"Ah, really?" She looks disappointed with Seyong's answer, "Do you perhaps want to grab for a drink? With me?"

His eyes widened hearing to her question, "Drink what?"

The girl showed gesture as if someone open the can and gulped the drink down, "Beer? Or do you prefer soju?"

"Well,"