Reflecting

Blurry Images

 

 

 

6 months has passed, day by day, there's none of the day where Seyong would stop thinking of his little brother, Taeyong. Half a year passed and Seyong still couldn't discover the real reason why Taeyong took his life away.

Though, there's Soeun infront of him, the answer was right infront of him, but why, just why he couldn't get the things he wanted yet? Is it because he's actually in love with the girl? Or is it because he just feels like the girl wouldn't do such things, after knowing her for 6 months.

"Seyong," A tapped on his shoulders woke his up from the day-dream.

He startled, "Yes," He turned his head around and could see a girl was standing behind him, "Soeun," His lips slowly formed a smile.

He couldn't deny that ever since the day where they accidentally kissed each other, slowly they're getting closer to each other. And till now, they would probably look like a couple but there's no an official status for their relationship.

"What are you going to do today after work?" Soeun planned to ask Seyong to join her for today's dinner along with her parents. She really wanted to introduce the man to her parents since her parent kept pushing her to get a man whom she can date.

Seyong stayed quiet for a while to give some thought the question, "I have something to do today," Soeun pulled a long face when he said that but then Seyong grabbed her small hand, "Sorry," He said, "Let's go out tomorrow, eung?" He passed a really bright smile to Soeun.

Soeun knows she couldn't stay mad when Seyong said that, "Okay," She gave up and was ready to cancel her plan with her parents today.

 


 

"How are you, Taeyong?" Seyong asked while staring at his picture inside the memorial site. He formed a slight smile as he felt like there's something he need to tell his brother now.

Seyong sighed, "I think I know why you like Soeun," He claimed, "Because, Taeyong," Seyong paused for a while, "I think I like her too," He confessed, "No, actually, I'm in love with her,"

A bead of tears slowly forming in his eyes, "I'm sorry, Taeyong," He begged for forgiveness from Taeyong, "I had no idea on how I could like her, fall in love with her but I just do,"

"Though, the fact that she's the reason why you took your own life away, sometimes popped out in my mind," He continued talking, "But I couldn't lie to myself that I'm deeply in love with her,"

Now, he's already drowning in tears infront of his little brother. He should stop himself from falling into the pit of misery, but to be honest, he's in deep trouble now at the moment he decided to let himself fall for the girl named Im Soeun.

"Taeyong," He called out his little brother's name, "Should I tell the truth now so that she won't get hurt too much?"

 


 

"Where are you?" Seyong asked as soon as the girl picked up her phone, "Can you make some time now?" He knows it's already midnight but he just felt like he needs to tell the girl now or he would regret it later, "I'll wait you infront of your house," Seyong said when he's already there, staring at the Soeun's window room.

It took only 5 minutes for Soeun to come out from her house. Well, to be honest, that's one of the thing Seyong likes about her. Soeun didn't put too much effort to look beautiful. Seyong could say that Soeun is beautiful though she's in bareface.

"You're here already?" Soeun shocked to see Seyong was already infront of her house. She just thought about giving a surprise to him but turn out she's the one who get surprised.

Seyong smiled, "Well, what do you expect?" He took the girl's hand and put it into his padding jacket's pocket.

"I thought you're still on you way," Soeun chuckled, "So where do you want to go? It's too cold here," She complained as she could feel that her whole body was freezing at the moment.

"Cafe?" Seyong suggested, "Let's go," Both of them started to walk and heading towards the nearest cafe from Soeun's house. Luckily, there's a cafe where it's open 24 hours a day. So they save themselves from freezing in the cold.

As soon as they reached the cafe, Soeun took the seat at the corner of the cafe, far from other people. She loves to sit there as she could have some privacy when she's there. Seyong just followed the girl till the place she wanted to sit.

"What do you want to drink?" Seyong asked as soon as they took a sit. Soeun just shrugged as if she's saying anything, "Okay, caramel macchiato for you," He winked his eyes to the girl caused her to blush, "Cute," He ruffled the girl's hair before went to get the drink.

 


 

"What do you want to tell me?" Soeun raised both of her eyebrows as she took a sip of her drink.

Seyong gulped. His eyes was wandering around, avoid the stare given by the girl, "Uh," He stuttered. He was all about telling the girl on the truth before, but he lost the confidence right before he told her. He sighed, "I think I will tell you next time," He said.

Soeun pouted, "Are you really going to do this?" She whined, "Tell me now or you will regret about it later," 

Damn, did she read his mind or what? She said exactly the same thing what he thought about just now. But Seyong couldn't do anything now since he really lost his courage to tell the girl the truth now.

He grabbed the girl's hand and smiled, "I'll tell you later, okay? Promise," He showed his pinky fingers to the girl and Soeun linked it with hers.

"You better be real about it," She warned the boy.