Beginning

Blurry Images

 

 

 

"I promise I will make her suffer as much as you did," Seyong said with tears left on his cheeks while he was having his little brother photo, Kim Taeyong in his hand.

Someone came and took a sit beside Seyong, "Hey," The woman patted his back with full of care and love, "Don't cry too much," She wiped the tears on his cheeks.

Seyong lifted his head up and cried even more after seeing the woman's dark face. She looks so depressed and has a lot of thing she hid deep inside her heart, Seyong thought. He knows that the sadness he felt right now probably couldn't beat his mother's sadness.

His mother lost a son; a son that she adores the most. It's a lie if Seyong said he never felt envy over the special attention given by his mother to Taeyong but then somehow he could understand the situation. Taeyong do need more attention than he is. It's a logic thing.

For Seyong, his little brother is like a shadow to him. He has always been there by his side, no matter where he is. And now, he lost that shadow. There will be no one who would stay by his side and give the encouragement he used to get everytime he wanted to do something.

Taeyong is both good son and brother. Everyone loves him. So there's no reason for him to take his own life. But why he did that?

Why did he left a letter behind and then took his life away by force? No matter how hard his life was, it's not the way to end it...

He should have said something to Seyong...

At the very least, Seyong would know what's going on around him...

Or it's actually Seyong who didn't pay too much attention to his little brother that he made a drastic decision without his knowing?

"It's all my fault," He told himself as he hugged the frame photo while crouching on the bed.

 


 

'She left the darkness behind when she's gone though it's her who brought the light into my life at the first place,' 

 

Seyong couldn't help but repeat the lines in his little brother's last letter for thousand of times.

No matter how hard he thinks about it, there's only one woman in his brother's life and that would be our mother. He didn't know that Taeyong has any other woman he knew outside the house since Taeyong is really a shy boy eventhough he's kind to everyone.

Seyong started to get through all his brother's stuff that he left behind. He looked around the tiny room yet a clean one. He remember that Taeyong always dragged him into his room just to let Seyong knows about the new things he bought; which is a toy figurine.

Seyong went to the rack that full with figurine. Taeyong loves to collect these kind of things and Seyong always bought a new collection for him every year on his birthday. And now that he's gone, Seyong didn't know how to live his life without his little brother by his side.

 


 

"Seyong, do you know about this girl?" His mum showed a picture of a girl to Seyong.

Seyong frowned as he took a look at it, "Who is this?" He asked his mother but then it's his mother's turned to frown, "Why?" He paused, "Do I need to know about this girl?"

"She's your brother's girlfriend," His mother claimed.

"What?" Seyong stuttered, "Taeyong had a girlfriend?" He swear to God he never know about this. Why Taeyong hid about this from him?

His mother sighed, "I thought you know about this," She said then went to his brother's room to get something. Seyong who sits on the bed patiently waiting for his mother just to see that she brought a medium size box with her. She put it on the bed and opened it. Seyong's eyes widened to see tons of the girl's pictures in the box. And also some letters and presents.

"What is this?" He started to pick up the stuff in the box one by one and looked at it. He almost disbelief his eyes that his little brother really had a girlfriend and that girl made him decided to take his life away.

His mother shook her head as she didn't know anything about this. All she knows that she found this box as she was cleaning the room.

"So the letter,

That he said,

He killed himself because of breaking up with the girl,

It's the truth?"

 


 

'Hyung, I'm sorry but I couldn't live without her. I just can't survive without her,'

 

Again, he stared at the letter for a long time before sighing.

"I need to find this girl," He muttered under his breath.