5. Best friends

Royal meets Golden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's POV

Right after my call ended with rapmon hyung I came back to find bam looking at the blonde with a 'Please spare me' look.

I have no idea as to what is going on right now but I gotta leave. Don't want to make hyungs mad. It's not a good idea. I will have to go through.... Nevermind I don't even want to think about. I'm leaving now so most probably they won't be mad.. right?

I came out from my thoughts when I saw the blonde and bam looking at me. I looked at the bam first and I said "hey bam gotta leave asap, hyungs are waiting for me." He nodded his head and said "okay kook". Then I turned my attention to the beautiful blonde next to me who at this point was looking at me with a puzzled expression.

I looked at her and said "It's okay, some ice will make it better um..." I was expecting her to say her name in the gap but she was just looking at me I mean through me. I looked at bam who was looking at his phone for the moment.

I waved my hands infront of her, only to see her snap from her daze and look at me wide eyes. I simply asked her "Um what is your name?" She quickly replied "Lisa". Wow even her name is pretty.

Then I go back to continue my speech, "It's okay Lisa-sshi, I will see you around." I feel like I will be seeing her alot, considering the fact that she knows bam. And bam and I hangout together so yeah. I gave her quick smile and I turned to bam who was smirking at me. What is up with bam today?

I give him a nod and he returns it. I go the counter to see my coffee already there. 

 

Lisa's POV

I was about to snap on bam who already was looking at me sorry eyes. Aissshh this pabo!

I was about to let bam explain himself as to why he was late when all of a sudden I look at jungkook right infront of me with his phone.

He was looking at bam, he told us he had to leave because his hyungs called him. That's when I remembered jennie unnie!!!! Oh god I'm dead.

I was brought back to senses when I find jungkook staring at me with his mesmerzing his eyes. It's as if he was talking to me. What was he talking about? Oh , I look at his eyes to figure out what he must've just said. But to no avail, when I looked at his brown orbs I forgot my task at hand and just kept looking at him.

When all of a sudden I find him waving his hand infront of me. I look at him now, remembering my forgotten mission. It seems it's nothing crazy cause he just asked me my name and this time I made sure to reply as soon as possible. I didnot want to get lost again. Atleast not when he is the one talking.

Then he said he will see me around!!!! Like what and why and how? I met the man today like how will I ever meet him after I debut, which is in a week.

Who is this guy? This guy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter