6. Kids at heart

Royal meets Golden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's POV

We are in the taxi, on our way to the mall. I steal a glance at bam who looked like he was in a deep thought. Was he scared about jennie unnie? Is he going crazy over making up an excuse to unnie? Well I am scared as well, it's jennie unnie afterall. But what's the point of being scared anyway. 

I pinch his cheek to get his attention and he was very surprised which is an understatement. He freaked out and I had to tell him it was me. Is he going crazy? After Bam is over his 'life threatening shock' geez what a drama queen. And he calls me that seriously. 

He pulled the most shocking stunt over me!!!!! Never did I think this kid would tease me of all people when I am the one who always teases him.

Bam's POV

We were in the taxi on the way to our funeral. Jennie noona is surely gonna murder me in a heartbeat. What should I even tell her? It's my fault but I didn't know noona had a meeting with Jennie noona of all people.

Then all of a sudden I remembered how flustered noona was with jungkookie. I never saw her do that. She was in a daze, whenever he was talking or even when he's breathing infront her Lol. Noona I never thought I would see the day she would apologize and blush in the first place. 

What is today's date? I gotta mark it as the iconic day because my cool noona was actually seen flustered.

All of a sudden....

I felt a stinging sensation on my cheek, was this karma for marking a date of craziness for noona? when I look to my side to see noona smiling. This is so not funny! She was the one who did it. Aisshh now who is the kid again?

That's when I got a brilliant idea to get back at noona. Woah I'm on a roll today!

I turn to look at her and seriously ask her "Noona what do you think of jungkookie?"

I should've taken a picture omg. Her face is on fire. She's blushing again. Why do I find this so amusing again? She's stuttering and is making a mess of what she is about to say but she replies with a "N-NNothing, W-Why are you asking? you pabo-yah?"

I just smirk and reply with a "nothin' just because" Why is noona always blushing when jungkookie is involved or even mentioned. Oh this is going to be fun *smiles evily*

Lisa's POV

Aissh the nerve of this kid!!! I was about to pull his leg too when the taxi abruptly stops on the road.

I look front to see the driver ajhusshi smiling apologetically saying "sorry but the taxi, I think just had a flat tire"

What noooooo!!!!!! Why?? my face probably showed these expressi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter