11. The 'Dance'

Royal meets Golden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lisa's POV

 

The guys were all still laughing and getting over the cringe they just witnessed. Both bam and gyeom were busy making fun of jungkook while one of the guys actually took a video of it lmao. He was constantly replaying it. On the other hand, jungkook was beet red from the second-hand embarrasment his friends were bestowing on him, alas he brought it upon himself.

 

I got an idea right then, I should ask the guys to send me the video of jungkook's aegyo, cause why the heck not.

 

I noticed that me and sorn unnie were the only girls in the current 'get-together' with the guys other than the regular girls from the club.

 

What was bam thinking? Knowing him he's definitely plotting something. But I guess I have to wait and see what's bound to happen. I nod to myself.

 

And bam brought me back from my thoughts, when he looked at me expectingly saying "Noona...." What the? Did I miss something when I was spacing out in my own world. Why is everybody staring at me?

 

I look at sorn unnie for help, but sadly  I don't use telepathy and she's not a psychic so yeah she doesn't know that I'm currently lost in the sahara desert.

 

I just nod to him even though I have no idea why he's calling me towards him but I just go to him.

 

I'm showing him my most sweetest smile so that he can kinda knows that I don't know what the heck he called for me.

 

The perks of knowing each other for years, he quickly catches on to it. I go closer to him as he motioned for me to come closer.

 

He simply asks "Noona what's wrong? Do you not want to dance with me?" The hell, 'dance with me', where did that come from?

 

And he further continues " The dance we did on our first competiton, I know we barely remember the choreo, but gyeom I don't know how he even knows the song we danced to ahhhhh but he does and is gonna play it while the others want to see it."

 

My mind is still stuck on 'dance on the first competition' wow that brings back alot of memories. I snap back to hear bam saying "it's fine we don't have to danc-...."

 

I cut him off and pull him onto the dance floor. He's simply staring at me. It's been quite a long time since we danced but I'm betting our bodies still remembers the song and the choreo.

 

I know bam is a er for a challenge so I quickly smirk at me and say, "Yah bam show me what you got!"

 

As a reply he grins and says "You as well noona, don't you dare back out on me!!" I grin and then take a look at my audience to find gyeom who's already talking with the DJ.

 

I found jungkook and ten looking at us curiously while sorn unnie, jaehyun, mingyu, dk , the8 with excited expressions and they were cheering on us.

 

The thai song started playing, intro beats still brought the chills to me like the day I felt on the competition about to dance infront of the judges.

 

I look at bam, and he has a similar expression on his face. I guess we are about to rock the dance floor.

 

The familiar beats and lyrics of the song made me move my body automatically, both me and bam shared a knowing look. 

Jungkook's POV

 

I came in late, curse the traffic and my luck. I have to pay for the food now!!!!!! Damn it. Bam's weak for aegyo so I guess there's no other choice but drop low and resort to this now.

 

I start showing my puppy eyes but knowing that it didn't affect him at all I also had to throw in calling myself in third person so my plan works. But bam already knows why his friend who personally hates aegyo is doing this.

 

He firmly refuses, whatever I guess..... That's when I found Lisa around t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter