Dashi Run Run Run

Royal meets Golden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's POV

After our heated discussion of whether I should call chitaphrrr oppa or not, I looked to my right to find jungkook drinking water with his brows furrowed. After he finished drinking he looked a little annoyed. I wonder why?

 

That's when I remember Bam is the topic, not anything else. So I quickly ask chitaphrr, "Um do you know where Bam is by any chance?" and if he realized that was why I called him, he sighs and says yes.

 

"You do chitaphrrr. can you tell me where he is by any chance??" After a long pause, I hear a yes. That's when I hear jungkook coming right beside me to hear what ten has to say.

 

"He's near the NCT dorm. He actually just when out to get some stuff from the convenience store. And-"

 

I cut the call, we were already on our way to the store. On the way, I look at jungkook who is not saying anything. He was looking out the car window.

 

There was never any silence between us, even if there was we always covered it but now it's too quiet......

 

All of a sudden I hear "Been a bad girl I know I am... Bombayah" and the source of the song was from jungkook's phone. He looks so flustered. It was probably his ringtone. I started laughing which was soon followed by him. 

 

The awkward atmosphere was gone by the time we got out of the car. We slowly get out of the car and before entering the store, I was mentally planning on what ways to kill bam when I saw jungkook asking me what I was thinking. I simply responded 'on ways to kill bam once I find him'.

 

We both put on our caps and masks to cover ourselves. Ready for our battle. Doing our battle-ready poses.

 

We were chuckling when we entered the store. And our hawk eyes were on. Bam is kinda tall so I was just looking at the heads. We were going past the drinks section when I heard some thai.

 

I started speed walking towards it, jungkook followed me and there y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter