7. Retrospect

Royal meets Golden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's POV

Ahhhhh all of us are so nervous. If observed properly one can clearly see and feel the tension in our room. I feel like my throat's dry even though I just had a sip of water. And looks like unnies feel the same, with the way they are looking at their water bottles with a puzzled expression.

I feel like puking but then I'm not sure if that's a good idea right now.

We are in the Mnet waiting room anixously, nervously and excitedly waiting for our turn to perform our debut song "Whistle". It's our debut stage finally!!!!

All of us were trying to keep our minds calm and I was trying too while drifting away remembering last week's chaos. 

 

Last week....

 

While we let jennie unnie eat at the cafe. Me and bam were just looking at each other with sheepish smiles. We got out of the situation but our wallets are in danger now. But we are at the very least alive (Both of them are exaggerating as always XD).

 Finally after unnie was done. Both me and bam in the mean time, grabbed a sandwich each. We might as well eat something if we are the ones going to shopping with jennie unnie.

 

After two long hours......

 

"Unnie how long??", "Noona let's go already!!!! It's going to be late!!!!!" was all jennie and the people around her could hear. 

While jennie simply ignores both of them, the others are giving them weird looks. After their constant nagging and whinning jennie is done with them and gives up.

She looks at both of us and states "You guys are paying so why should I pass this chance? when I can get so many things, Lisa our debut is next week and people are going to start scanning every single detail on us so let me buy and behave!"

The last line shuts both of the whiny babies up. But they gotta do something, their wallets are on line and are going down the drain rapidly at the rate jennie's shopping.

So lisa gets an idea and texts bam telling him to give her a minute. Lisa quickly texts Jisoo, the oldest of them all for help. "Jisoo unnie HELP ME ASAP TT TT".

With the amount of emojis lisa keeps sending jisoo, jisoo after a few minutes responds with "Where are you and what's going on?? text me asap, I'll be there!!" (Awww our jisoo is so sweet).

  Lisa responds with a help for damage control on her wallet and telling jennie to call her home asap. Jisoo is still left in the dark but with the frantic voicemail of the makane she deems it to be okay to ask her for the details later.

Lisa is sure jennie is going to listen to jisoo unnie cause they are besties and know each other really well from their trainee days.

Lisa does a victory sign to bam who is still puzzled with why lisa is so happy?

When all of a sudden they hear footsteps and jennie looking straight at both of them saying "Guys let's go home". She strides forward leaving a stunned bam and a grinning Lisa.

Lisa does her victory sign to bam with a glint of mischief in her eyes which leaves as quickly as it flickers but bam is quick to catch on to. 

He mouths a "Noona what'd you do and who did you text right now?"

While Lisa simply shrugs and grins. Bam is now sure that his noona was definitely upto something with the way she was grinning and skipping around so carefreely.

Bam simply sighs and follows his noonas who are far ahead because he was busy trying to figure out what Lisa noona was up to.

 

That's when all of a sudden a husky female voice is whispering "Lisa..., Lisa what are you", that's when lisa snaps out of it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter