Tongue-tied

Royal meets Golden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's POV

 

Aissh I can't get a hold of him. Where could he have disappeared to? I turn and look around at kookie, who's currently playing video games with tae oppa. But how come I can't find bam anywhere.

 

What place could be the most safe that even we can't break through? I probably voiced it out loud when both tae and kookie look at me with a calculative gaze.

 

Kookie then responds to me after with his eyes shining brightly

 

"Probably gyeom knows about it". To which I simply retort "That's a good idea but who's gonna contact him". Ughhhh all of us have schedules to attend to.

 

We agree to put a hold on the Take Revenge On Bam Mission for now. It's too much work to find him and then take revenge.

 

Where will he go anyway? We'll find him soon enough (evil grins).

 

That's when Tae oppa breaks our scheming asking us "Yah what's with those evil smirks? What are you makanes planning huh?"

 

We quickly denied, saying "Anniyooo hyung, oppa"

 

We share a grin and a look that says will get (revenge) later for sure.

 

That's when jungkook voices a concern saying "Lisa-yah how will I contact you? I don't have your phon-...."

 

I pick his phone from the couch's arm rest where he was draped on. I take it and start punching my numbers when I feel a gaze on me.

 

Jungkook is staring at me with wide eyes and a blush is slowly starting to form on his well defined cheeks.

 

And that's when I realize, I was gripping his hand instead of the arm rest. Aissshh Lisa what are you even doing??

 

 I quickly let go of his hand and give him his phone back. There's pin drop silence in the room and it's getting too awkward. That's when I simply look at jungkook and said "Okay, kookie I'll see you later, and I'll text you if I find bam and you do the same alright. Later!"

 

I haphazardly said it and left the room without even waiting for his response. I leave the room so quickly that by the time I'm in the hallway I could hear the slam of the door I just closed and the loud beats of my heart.

 

It's afternoon so after the goodbyes with Tae oppa who was in the hallways. I end up in the dorm late in the afternoon.

 

I had practice with the blackpink members the whole evening. Somehow nobody questioned where I was the night before. I wonder why they are not all frantic about it. Especially jisoo and jenie unnies.

 

That's when I get a call from Sorn unnie. Oh I wanted to talk to her. I literally left her at the party all alone after that it was a blur. I feel bad.

 

So the moment I pick up the call, Sorn unnie shoots me with a lot of questions. "Yahhh Lalisa where the heck did you go last night??? I couldn't find you at all!!! Oh and by the way I covered for you with both Jennie and Jisoo. They couldn't stop calling me!! You owe me an explanation right now kid!"

 

After the loud outburst unnie is taking her breaths while I'm left speechless. I am so touched that unnie covered for me and obviously I would do the same for her if she's in trouble. And the fact that she had to deal with both the she devils at the same time. Ahhhh that must've taken a lot of work and convincing.

 

I feel so so touched. That I was interrupted by my inner monologue with "yah lisa why are you crying? What happened? Did anybody say something? Was it about last night? You don't have to say anything! I won't ask!! Do you hear me?"

 

"Sorn Unnie" was all I could say while thinking about the mess last night was.

 

After I finally calmed down, I thanked her and she didn't question anything, when suddenly she asked me a question.

 

"Lisa do you by any chance know why bam was grinning like an idiot last night? He had this satisfied smirk on his face. I knew he was up to something! I wonder who his victim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter