12. Challenge Accepted!

Royal meets Golden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's POV

 

I could feel jungkook's breaths on my forehead. He was sweating and was staring right at me, as if I were a puzzle he was trying to solve. Keeping aside the fatigue, which was currently hitting me like a truck I returned the favor with a newborn passion.

 

 I could hear the rapid beat of my heart. I was suddenly interrupted by thunderous applause all around us.

 

Both of us detached from each other quite unwillingly, as my legs currently felt a little like jelly from all the strain I exerted on them, without a decent stretching or warmup.

 

I turned around to find both bam and sorn unnie smugly grinning at me while the others clearly had awe and surprise written on their faces.

 

Ten oppa walked up to us and asked me a question that I had no idea how to answer to.

 

He looked at both of us and asked us "Did you guys practice the performance before or did you talk about it?"

 

Well that was question that left me in a stump. As we clearly didnot discuss nor did we know what song was being played.

 

We just heard right there during the performance and left our bodies to move according to the music. But I have no idea how we were so on point with each other?

 

I was about to say that and Jungkook beat me to it. He simply looked at ten oppa, smiled and said "Anniyo, hyung we did not."

 

Ten oppa was surprised and replied "You guys were completely in sync with each other and I saw you guys talking right before the dance so I assumed you guys were brainstorming some ideas for your performance. Guess I was wrong."

 

Wow he's quite observant huh.

 

I was about to say that when bam interrupted us saying "Let's applaud them once again for their powerful contemporary performance."

 

And we heard applause right after bam finished what he was saying.

 

I looked at jungkook who was standing right beside me with a smile on his face facing the applauding audience which included most of our friends.

 

'Wow' that was the word on the tip of my tongue. He looked so beautiful with his smile which resembled a bunny in my opinion with his front teeth peeking from his lips. 

 

He probably felt my constant gaze at him and turned towards me, I had an eye contact with him which left me quite startled. I quickly averted my gaze towards the audience.

 

We were playing a few other songs, when all of a sudden there was a song I thought was very familiar and I looked at all the guys to find them cheering on jungkook.

 

It was supposedly jungkook's song. And he went up to show a few moves. And yeah my breath was officially stuck in my throat. 

 

The song's name was 'Blood Sweat and Tears'. And woah his moves were sharp, dripping with a kind of iness I have never seen.

 

The grooves were on point with the music. His expressions radiated his confidence and complimented the moves overall.  Even though he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter