Dance Practice

Royal meets Golden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lisa's POV

I was still glaring at all of them but I was interrupted by a text from manager oppa. He texted saying he'll pick me up as I have to be up early for a magazine shoot. I quickly texted him the convenience store address to pick me up from.

 

I looked up to find bam staring at me, I sighed and yelled out "I gotta leave right now bam, but watch your back!!"

 

Bam quickly asked me how I'm going to get back, aishhh this idiot! not even blinking his eyes at my threat.

 

I simply replied with a "manager oppa." From the corner of my eyes, I could see Kookie sighing in relief. Why is he...

 

"Yah Jeon Jungkook what are you sighing for??" and he jerkily glanced at me and mumbled, "at least you'll not run home, cause with your stamina you can't reach tonight."

 

"Yahhhh Kook I heard that!! Don't test my stamina, I can still beat you at running if I want-" I was rudely interrupted by Bam saying "But noona you lost the race with me the other day and kookie is even faster than me"

 

"Aishh this pabo, Yahh we both were tired and I was thinking of ways to save us from Jennie unnie's wrath. Did you forget?"

 

"But noona I was doing the same" bam replied. I was about to retort back when I get a call from manager oppa.

 

I look at them and show them my phone; indicating that my ride's here while leaving out the door I simply wave at the boys and run so I'm not late.

 

I hear a lot of byes but I'm already out the door to the store.

 

Back to NCT's dorm...

"That was a lot" Ten states. All the boys agree and simply decide to go back to what they were doing after their goodbyes.

 

Jungkook and Bam share their ride back to their dorms. On the way back Bam turns towards Kookie and asks the one question he was meaning to ask for a while "Kookie what do you think about Noona?"

 

The question seemed to leave jungkook in a frozen state. We can say he was jungshook XD. After a pause which seemed like forever both to bam and to jungkook, he states "she's different."

 

That makes bam question Jungkook once more "How so?"; Kook still gazing out the window of the taxi says "I honestly don't know."

 

Bam being insistent as always continues his questioning "Don't know?? What do you mean? I know for sure your thinking she's childish heck we both are, have always been."

 

Jungkook had something in his mind say 'But it's so endearing' which shocks him. Why is he thinking in such a way about his friend, is all he can think about as the silence in the car goes on.

 

After going back to his dor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter