4. Jungshook

Royal meets Golden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Just to let you guys know all of this was during Blackpink's traniee days before their debut in August and BTS's comeback prep was for Blood Sweat and Tears. 

Currently At Big Hit Entertainment........

 

Namjoon was still practicing his routine because he wanted to perfect it. It wasn't a secret about the leadernim's amazing dancing skills. He and jin hyung were practicing in the practice room while hobi and jimin were helping them out here and there. While on the back yoongi was being forced to listen to taehyung's rap to cypher. They were all currently in a break. After a minute the choreographer is back and he looks at them and yells a "Let's get back in places guys". All of them get back to places when they realize kookie was missing.

The choreographer asks namjoon where kookie is and namjoon replies with a "he went to get some coffee from the nearby cafe". The choreographer lets all of them know that overall they need alot of practice, so they should continue practicing for today and he tells them "this is it for today". He will be seeing them tomorrow. Namjoon quickly dials jungkook's phone which starts ringing but is not being answered. "Aish this kid, he is not even picking up his phone, what should I do with him??"

At the Mall......

Jeenie's POV

Me and Lisa were supposed to be shopping at the mall but I don't see her anywhere. "Aish this makane!!!!!!!" Hopefully she didn't forget that we were supposed to go shopping today or I swear I will make her pay!!!!!!! I will text her and see where she is right now.

Back at the Cafe.....

Jungkook's POV

The blonde girl after apologizing still has her gaze fixed on the ground and she was not even looking at me for my response. I quickly glance towards bam and he just simply smiles and walks up to us, choosing to stand beside me. I look at the female infront of me and simply say "it's alright" and I see her quickly snap her head towards me, in a heart beat you could say. That snap could give a person a whiplash.

She looked at me with remorseful and hopeful eyes and I quickly add "but you probably might have given me some burns" I look down at my shirt and the skin peeking from my collar bones is striking red, reminding me of there painful existence.

I was just planning to and pull her leg but she looks so sad and apologetic, she quickly goes to the nearest table which was right past me. She swiftly walks over and leaves me looking at what she was about to do. I don't even know her name and I remember bam was there, I quickly turn towards him to find him with amusement written all over his face.

I was about to ask him what her name was, when all of a sudden I feel dainty hands quietly dabbing a napkin with water onto my calvicle. I'm not even kidding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter