Oppa?

Royal meets Golden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's POV

 

After our weekly practice for our title song, all the members left the practice room. I wanted to dance a little more. Let my body free to the beat of the song. So I did.

 

Just when I took a break and went to drink some water. I found my phone vibrating. I left my phone at the counter near the entrance. I was walking towards it. When jin hyung beat me to it.

 

He picked it up. He asked who the person was on the call. Hopefully, it's not the sasengs!!

 

When I heard laughter coming, I looked to him and he was miserably failing while trying to stop his wheezing.

 

I wonder who it is. I take a big gulp of my water and then I hear "Yahh kookie your girlfriend is calling you!!!!!" 

 

I choked on my water right there. My eyes would've popped out of their sockets if they actually could. Water was on my shirt and my shirt was already drenched with sweat from the practice.

 

"WHATTT" was the one thing that came outta my mouth.

 

That's a good joke. I snatch it from jin hyung and clear my rough throat (became rough when he choked up) and asked who it was.

 

It was Lisa.....

 

We decided to meet up at the practice room. And I look at the clock to find some spare time.

 

So I blast my speakers with some good beats to drop my body against it. Hopefully, jin hyung locked the door when he was leaving. Cause I ain't moving from the dance floor.

 

I close my eyes and I threw myself into the rhythm of the song when suddenly I felt a soft cold breeze coming up to my throat. It left goosebumps on my skin, I could damn well feel it.

 

I clearly remember not turning the air conditioner on. Am I getting chills or something? I open my eyes to find LISAAA of all people.

 

She was busy staring at my throat and for some reason, the practice room was too hot. And wait for a sec.... How is she here already? Wasn't the door locked?? Didn't jin hyung lock the door? Aissh I'm going to kill him.

 

While mentally killing jin hyung in my head I look at Lisa. She was wearing a black hoodie and shorts with timberlands. Her hair was left loose with barely any make-up on. She looked ethereal. I look at myself and find that we both were wearing timberlands.

 

I look at her eyes to find that she's still in some daze. I slowly call out to her. "Lisa...?"

 

Like a switch was on, she first gaped at me, then her cheeks started to turn red. Why though?

 

Is it because of the shorts. It's cold outside. Is that why? "Lisa, your cheeks ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter