13. Tipsy Madness

Royal meets Golden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's POV

{Morning at 7:00 am}

I could feel the sunlight on my face. Ahhh what the hell, I didn't even open my windows last night so why is this happenin-...

 

A musky smell hits my nose. This smell, I know this smell. I like it but where and who's is it.

 

Whatever I gotta close the curtains atleast. My window is right by my bed.

 

That's when I was thrashing around in the bed to get a hold of my curtains, I halt when I bumped into someone. 'Huh' am I dreaming or what?

 

Oh it's probably rose who always barges into my room.

 

It's fine.

 

I relax back into bed and that comforting musky smell that surrounds me like a blanket.

 

I hug rose back only to find a muscular body. Hmmmm rose never had so many muscles now did she?

 

I open one eye to take a peek to find tussled brown hair sprawled onto the blue pillow.

 

I completely open my eyes as wide as a fish gaping (jisoo unnie would totally say that) to find a guy!!!!!! in the same bed as me.............

 

OMG WHat the heck is going on! I'm in a men's clothing!!!!!! 

 

At that very moment I see both jimin oppa and taehyung oppa coming into the room and abruptly stopping. We all share an eye contact and they are also stuck in their places by the way

 

And the whole place could hear Lisa's, jimin's and taehyung's loud shrieks "Aaahhhhhh!!!", "Oh my EYES!!!!","HYUNNNGGG JUNGKOOKIE IS A MAN????????"

 

After a long series of shrieks, Namjoon oppa, Jin oppa and hobi oppa yell together from some other room saying "Yah what is it so early in the morning?", Hobi oppa saying "Yoongi hyung is going to kill you guys, you know that right !"

 

And they start walking towards the room, I could hear their footsteps. Great the more the merrier!

 

I look to my right to find jungkook, who by the way has the nerve to sleep so carefreely!

 

Aisshh this idiot, why does he gets to sleep when I'm panicking like heck in this situation.

 

My hand on its own finds jungkook's cheeks and I give a hard tug determined to pull it off till the moron actually wakes up.

 

And you hear another girlish screech in the dorm (I'm assuming it is a dorm).

 

We hear hurried footsteps and I look at the door to find the very still jimin and tae oppa currently their since a few minutes. And the duo are joined by jin oppa who's eyes are bulging out, hobi oppa who's currently rubbing his eyes and namjoon oppa with a shocked face which later turns into a smirk.

 

All of our silent eye contacts are interrupted by jungkook who first yells "Aaahhh my head hurts and also my cheeks!!!!!" He looks around and then at me starts gaping with his mouth open and looking at me with eyes as wide as a saucer.

 

And then he probably realized that even the hyungs were in his room and that's when he yells "WHAT IS EVERYONE DOING HERE IN MY ROOM?"

 

Okay now there are six guys staring at me and I simply tug the blanket towards myself, to cover myself from all the gazes.

 

And that serves like a switch which breaks the sailing silence in the room.

 

Both jimin oppa and hobi oppa jump at jungkook and tackle him, Hobi oppa starts saying "Yah kookie I knew you got game! I knew this would happen!!!!!!" while jungkook is trying to get out of the headlock and deny it.

 

Jimin oppa continues "Same hyung I knew it, the very day he was constantly staring at her in the music video"

 

Kookie was.. I mean jungkook was staring at me. I look t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter