8. Teasing makane line!!!

Royal meets Golden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bam's POV

I was busy talking with Jackson hyung. More like bickering is what Yugyeom would say if he was there. But sadly he was being murdered by jinyoung hyung. Jackson hyung as always was teasing me about my english pronunciation. Aisshh why is hyung so stuck up on teasing me. I think back on a counter attack, that's when I remembered I just saw a video the other day which is one of 'the' shows.

 

I look at him and ask "Hyung aren't you a squirtle?". LOL his face was priceless. His face was turning red. He quickly gains back his composure and replies "You saw 'After School' didn't you!!!!".

 

I cheekily smile back and reply a 'yes hyung'. I start teasing him by calling him "Squirtle hyung!!".

 

Jackson hyung's blushing/angered red face reminded me the way Lisa noona was blushing the other day too. Thanks to kookie. Oh my friend jungkookie, he was speechless that day. Now that was a first too.

 

While both lisa and jungkook sneeze at the same time thinking "I'm probably catching a cold!!!"

 

Oohhhh two of my friends have either shared something way too embarrassing with each other before I interrupted them that day in the cafe or they have a crush on each other or it's probably something else. Hmmm it's probably the former knowing both of their stubborn personalities.

 

While kookie just finds girls difficult similarly, Noona has just never shown an interest to a guy before, well atleast in front of me. But let's see, I wanna confirm it. 

 

But how should I?? Hmm let's see what they both share in common. Should start with basic stuff.. Rap yes!!, dance yes!!!!!! well now I know *smiles evily* (Geez, bam what are you up to). 

 

My thoughts were interrupted when I suddenly hear an angry "Bam Bam!!!" in jaebum hyung's voice. Woah did I do something, that's when I see jackson hyung coming out of jb hyung's room sticking his tongue out and raising his brows.

 

I'm confused. Was hyung up to something? That's when I notice jb hyung coming to me with his red puma shoes. I blankly look at him.

 

While he looks at me with blazing eyes. That's when I remembered oh he was searching for those shoes for a month now. I smiling, call out to hyung "Oh you found them hyung, finally!"

 

Hyung's still glaring at me. And he opens his mouth "Yah jackson just said he found these under your bed!!". Wasn't jackson hyung wearing these the other day too. I'm still confused and I start thinking that's when it clicks.

 

Jackson hyung was taking his revenge because I just earlier. Ahhh seriously, where should I even begin with? Who's the child now?

 

But now I have another problem at hand. Explaining jb hyung is gonna take some time. I simply sigh!!

Jungkook's POV

We were having dinner in the dorms. All of us were too tired to even talk. We were just checking our phones for any updates about our schedules for tomorrow from manager hyung.

 

When all of a sudden hobi hyung yells "Jiminie, Jungkookie!!!!". Both me and jimin hyung were startled and looked at each other and turned towards hobi hyung who was already done with eating his food and was sitting on the couch, intently looking at his phone.

 

We both just shrug at the other members who were looking at us with confused expression. We simply murmur a "Don't know what's up".

 

We get up and walk towards hyung who wasn't even looking at us when we were walking towards him. That's wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter