3. Excuse me!

Royal meets Golden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's POV

I look up to finding bambam panting and looking at me and 'jungkook' with confused eyes. Why is he looking at me like that? Whatever, he's dead meat for making me wait so long. I swiftly pass 'jungkook' and go right up to him with a menacing glare, if looks can kill he would be dead right now. And that's when he probably came to his senses and realized that he was late and I was glaring at him. He started looking at me with puppy eyes, as if it would work on me. I just stare at him without uttering a word.

 

Bambam's POV

I'm late by one hour. Oh damn I'm dead. She is gonna skin me alive and kill me after that. I started running as quickly as possible after manager hyung dropped me off. Of all days why did I decide to take an afternoon nap? Seriously gotta do some damage control after I get there or.. ah don't even want to imagine what's gonna happen to me.

I quickly came up to the cafe and opened the door and then I heard the sound of the bell put up at the enterance door. I go in to find Noona stunned and jungkookie staring at each other. What are they doing? Why are they looking so cluelessly at each other. I quickly call them and both of them turn to see me and noona looks at me and her gaze narrows after coming out of whatever daze they were in.

She walks up to me as soon as she can and glares at me. Shoot! I forgot she was mad at me and I quickly throw in my puppy eyes. But it's lost cause afterall, she never falls for it. She looks at me with an unreadable expression. Seriously, nowadays all I want to know is how to read a person's mind. Is she like super super mad? Should I talk or what should I do? 

When all of a sudden her cold facade breaks and she grabs my right ear and pinches it so hard. And pulls me down to her sight. I'm pretty sure my ears are as red as blood by this point. She snaps and asks me "Where were you?" Excuse what excuse should I come up with ahhhh!!! And all of a sudden I hear a husky "bambam what are you doing here?"

 I wince and look to find jungkookie looking at my ears and then at me confused and worried. That's when I feel the pressure slowing releasing from my ear. I throw a grateful glance at kookie for stepping up at the right time or I would definitely be without a ear for life. Noona looks at me then at jungkookie and asks " You know each other?" Both me and kookie look at each other and he replies a yes while I added a small "yes ma'am" at the end.

I turn to look at kookie and he smiles at me. His expressions seriously change real quickly. I return his sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter