9. Bam's 'golden' plan

Royal meets Golden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guys first off, all of this is set after bts's comeback too. Both blackpink and bts were too busy with their promotions till late October. It's mid Novemberish right now.

 Bam Bam's POV

 

After my lengthy explanations to jaebum hyung, he finally believed me. I think even he knew deep down jackson hyung is a huge prankster but this time they were his shoes and he simply believed jackson hyung.

 

But atleast everything is cleared up.

 

After a few months...

 

Got7's got a dayoff!!!

Finally, I can think about my plan. But firstly, when are all of them free? I need to check with a lot of the people to implement my well devised golden plan ;)

 

Let's call kookie up first!

 

Jungkookie picks it up on the sixth ring.

 

"Yah jungkook-ah what's up and what took you so long?"

 

He simply replies "Bamie this better be something nice, You just woke me up!!". He's right, I could clearly hear the sleep in his voice and it also became a little husky and deep.

 

"Woke you up???, Yah it's 10 in the morning! I thought you were already up!!"

 

"Well what do you think? We just returned from our japan tour five hours ago!!!! All of us our dead tired and so am I, so get to the point already or am hanging up"

 

"Yah I didn't know tha-" when I was cut in between "RIGHT NOW BAM".

 

Sheesh this kid, "okay are you free today?"

 

"Yeah I am, if that's all" and he hung up on me. What the, that was quick. Aiishhh that idiot, well whatever atleast I know. 

 

Okay one down. Next, more to go.

 

I quickly text to our 97' liners group chat asking if they were free. For today, the more the merrier. I'm pretty sure most of them are free.

 

I already knew both kookie and yugyeom are free for sure. 

 

When I get a reply. Yeah all of my goofy fiends XD are online.

 

It seems seventeen is free today after their meeting in the afternoon. Hell yeah, today is a great day after all. Okay I'm waiting on NCT.

 

I get a reply from jaehyunnie saying "Bamie I'm free this evening not in the afternoon, have a practice." Well that's still good.

 

I quickly text back "Jae it's all good, it works. And could you pass on the word to ten hyung as well. Thanks Jae. I'll text you guys about this evening a little later alright."

 

Now to Sorn noona and Lisa noona.

 

I text Sorn noona."Noona are you free tonight?"

 

"Bamie-ah yeah, our comeback is not coming up yet so yeah I'm free, what's up?"

 

"So can you join us tonight noona?", Noona quickly cuts in "join what, hold up I'll call you so you can explain me in detail". Aissh what is with people cutting me in today.

 

She simply calls me and I tell her all about what I witnessed. She's one of the few people who's close both with me and noona. So she was equally surprised when I told her Lisa noona blushed around jungkookie the whole time.

 

She laughed after a while when I told her how lisa noona first met with him and how she dumped her coffee on kookie and was flustered on the spot.

 

She said okay, she's coming to join us. And when I was about to tell her about convincing Lisa noona. She replied, "yah leave this to noona both me and Lisa will come together!"

 

Woohooo!!! great I don't have to deal with Lisa noona and let me tell you convincing noona is not a piece of cake.

 

So today is nearly all of our dayoff, I better pick something nice to do for tonight.

 

No one's underage so drinks are on table.

 

Well it's been a long time since we all of us ever had a get together. So going to a club I think is kinda reasonable. But which one??

 

Oh I know. Well I quickly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter