09 disappointment

The Infiration
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next school week, BTS was nowhere to be found in school. After the lunch Eunbi had with them on Saturday, the guys were very busy. Saera told her they were doing multiple photo shoots, music video shoots, and choreography practices. It saddened Eunbi to not be able to talk to the guys at all now. She had no reason to go to the company, and she did not see them in school. A few of the members occasionally called and texted her. Mostly Jungkook and Jimin.

One day, Eunbi was called into the office at school. One of the office ladies asked her to come into her office. Eunbi sat down in the chair in front of the desk, not knowing what to expect. A middle-aged woman sat down at the desk in front of her. With a smile, she introduced herself as one of the school counselors. 

"You must be Eunbi, right?" the woman asked.

"Yes."

"It has been brought to my attention that a few of your friends have taken an extended leave from school. Are you aware of that?"

"Yes."

"Alright. The reason I called you in is to ask you if you could bring some school work to your friends. Although they have requested for a break, the school district has a policy in which students cannot ignore their school responsibilities."

"I understand. I would be glad to take my friends' school work to them."

The counselor smiled and handed Eunbi several folders full of papers. The woman thanked Eunbi, and Eunbi was dismissed. Before going back to her class, she walked to her car and dumped the folders into the back of her car. She looked at the words written on the folders and read Jeon Jungkook, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, and Jung Hoseok. Where's the rest of them? Maybe Saera? Yeah, probably, since the school knows that Kim Seokjin is her brother and that Kim Namjoon and Min Yoongi are friends with Jin. 

Eunbi walked back to class, thinking about the guys. 

----------

Right after school ended, Eunbi decided to go to Big Hit one more time, in order to find the guys and hand them their folders. She quickly texted Namjoon before heading inside the building. 

Namjoon oppa, are you guys at the company right now?

No, not right now, but we'll be there in around ten minutes. Why?

It's just that I have to give some of the members something from school. 

Ah, I see. You can just leave it at the front desk. 

No, I'll just wait. I'm at the company already. 

Really? Okay then, thanks Eunbi. 

Eunbi put down her phone and sat in her car, waiting for the company van to come. Surely enough, after exactly ten minutes, a black van pulled up into the driveway next to Eunbi. She noticed the BTS members getting out of the car. She was about to jump out and greet them, but she realized something was off. Their expressions were filled with exhaustion. However, Namjoon noticed her car and ran over to where she sat in the driver's side. He opened the door for her with a smile.

"Thanks, oppa."

"Anytime, Eunbi," he replied with a grin, but Eunbi could tell it was forced. He looked really tired too.

She looked around for the rest of the members, but they were already starting to file into the building. Eunbi felt slightly disappointed in that they didn't notice her at all. They probably didn't expect me to be here. That's why.

"So, what did you have to give us?" Namjoon inquired.

"Oh, right. I have folders in the back," Eunbi remembered, and she opened the back seat and took out the four folders. "Can I give it to them personally?"

"Of course," Namjoon said. He started to walk with Eunbi towards the building. 

"What did you guys do toda

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter