11 almost normal

The Infiration
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the last week of promotions, BTS returned to school. Eunbi and  Taehyung were on good terms again, and the whole group felt more at ease. The boys were tired, and the company had given them some time to rest. It was already the second week of March. Time went by so quickly, and Eunbi was continuously caught up in her school work. She could not find time to spend with her friends or with BTS due to the academic load of work she had. Saera had told her what a big hit the duet song had been. Apparently, fans were so curious as to know which girl had the voice that matched so well with Jimin's voice. Eunbi, out of curiosity, enter a BTS social media platform. She read through some comments that were talking about the album. Overall, the comments were very positive, complimenting her voice, but a few lashed out at her. 'Why doesn't she expose her face?', 'Maybe her face doesn't match up to the beauty of BTS', and 'I hope she isn't personally related to BTS', to name a few. Eunbi was slightly affected by these negative comments, but she didn't show it. She would remind herself that the people behind these comments were not true fans, maybe they were antis. 

"Why the long face?" Jimin said as he plopped down next to Eunbi who was reading comments on her phone one morning. Jimin looked over at what she was reading. "The fans love your voice," he commented.

"I know, but there is a small percentage that doubts why I had to go unnamed," Eunbi sighed.

"Don't worry about them. You just have to know that BTS knows you're beautiful, inside and out"

Eunbi looked up at him. Jimin had never been so forward with his comments. "Thanks, it really means a lot to me," Eunbi told him. 

Just then, Saera joined the two friends. "You know, prom is coming up soon. We're juniors, so we can go."

"Oh right, I forgot about prom season... " Eunbi trailed off.

"I bet someone's going to ask you out Eunbi," Saera remarked.

"I don't think so... I don't really talk to boys... "

"Hey, what I am then? A girl?" Jimin protested.

The two girls laughed at him, "Yes," they said in unison, just as the warning bell signaled the start of school.

----------

Later that day, Jimin and the rest of BTS were at the company to wrap up their recent comeback with the company. As they were waiting for Bang PD to call them in, they conversed about school. Hoseok mentioned how he missed school and said it was hard catching up with the amount of work. Namjoon agreed, but none of the other members actually believed it when he said his studies were hard. To them, Namjoon was the brain of the group. 

"Hey, I heard prom is coming up soon," Jimin mentioned. "Juniors and seniors can go apparently..."

"Are we allowed to go?" Taehyung asked, "I mean, we're idols and all, so wouldn't it be kind of hard?"

"Hmm, that's right. Maybe we'll ask Bang PD about it today," Namjoon concluded. 

"Wait, that's not fair. That means I can't go," Jungkook complained, clinging on to Jimin.

When the other members ignored him, he continued to whine. "I want to go too," he pouted.

Just then, a knock on the door was heard. "Bang PD is ready to have you guys in," the manager poked his head in and told them. 

After the meeting, Namjoon asked Bang PD about whether the members could participate in the school dance event. Surprisingly, he agreed to let them have freedom, including the freedom to choose partners if they wished. Apparently, big events such as prom had high security, so unpleasant encounters with fans would not be a problem. Plus, they are still under the supervision of the school, so nothing scandalous could happen on a night like prom. 

Back in their practice room, BTS was in deep conversation. The topic was 'who is the partner?'

Almost as soon as the boys sat down together in a circle to discuss, Taehyung called dibs on Eunbi, "I'm going to ask Eunbi," he announced. He explained that he has the right to ask her because he had been ignoring her for too long when they were promoting, so he wants to spend a whole evening with her, catching up on their friendship and blah blah blah. The members were too tired to even try to argue and they allowed Taehyung to ask Eunbi first.

"If she accepts, that is," Jimin added, earning a glare from Taehyung.

Jungkook kept on complaining how he wanted to go too. His excuse was that he wanted to create high school memories with his hyungs and that they would need to have him there to have as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter