04 simple decision

The Infiration
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the Monday after the weekend spent with the BTS, Eunbi went to school fully aware of her decision. It had been made with careful planning and she hoped that everything would work out in the end. In the morning, she met Jungkook and Jimin again. After Jungkook went to the sophomore building, Jimin stopped Eunbi. 

"I don't want you to force yourself into anything, but trust me. If you decide to help us, you won't regret it," he started.

"I've already made up my mind," Eunbi told him, "After I saw you guys perform on Saturday."

"Okay. See you after school," Jimin said with a smile that reassured Eunbi. For some reason, she felt as if she could trust his words. I won't regret it, she believed.

Throughout the school day, Taehyung begged her to tell him her decision, but she would only tell him to wait until after school. However, Taehyung knew even without having heard her confirmation that she would agree to help BTS. Her smile and her happy attitude gave off the impression. 

After a long day of waiting, the BTS members and Saera gathered at Big Hit and waited for Eunbi to arrive. 

The door of the practice room opened and Eunbi stepped inside.

"Hello. I've decided. I'll sing, but only under one condition."

A moment of silence followed her words as everyone listening to her let her words sink in. 

"I have to be anonymous," she finished.

"Yay!! Noona, I'm so excited~" Jungkook was the first one to speak. 

"Welcome, Eunbi," Jin said.

"I'll give you a tour of this place first, Eunbi," Taehyung offered.

"No, I want to do that hyung," Jungkook argued. 

"I think I should," Jimin inserted.

"No, I'll show her around," J-Hope said. 

"Guys, shut up. You guys are literally worse than children," Jin finally declared, "Let's have Eunbi choose who shows her around."

They all stared up at Eunbi who did not know what to do in this situation.

"Umm, I guess Taehyung, since he was first?" she questioned. 

"Ha! I win you guys, Eunbi loves me most," he said as he pulled Eunbi's hand and led her out of the room. 

Once they were outside, Taehyung explained that Big Hit Entertainment was the best one out there. They care about each of the members and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter